5 hours ago, malloymk said:

Exactly. Ger torch. Fight him in the open and not in cabins. Kill him in minutes.

Yeah when I was a kid I didn't know you could fight him in the open. On that last day Mike Tyson ain't got shit on Jason.

2 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Where was this information when I was 10 years old? ?

Nintendo power?

I fully approve of Retro Jason's weapon selection being unarmed combat, it's something I think should be an option and with weapon swapping he can already have a machete or collection of axes. This would be a good way to bring that feature to the game, then it could be equipped on other Jason's. 

46 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Nintendo power?

I was never able to convince my parents that buying the magazine was a valuable investment. 

35 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

I was never able to convince my parents that buying the magazine was a valuable investment. 

It was well worth it back before we had the internet. 

• Like 1

I'd like to see Retro get a "new" look. Don't make him just a pure palette swap.

1. Give him some unique physical features. Unique face under the mask as an example.

2. Use a color palette inspired by the NES game, but don't go with outright vibrant colors (except perhaps his mask).

3. Give him a full body jumpsuit like Roy. He had one in the game. Maybe go with a physical build blend of Part 3 and Part 6. More rotted/damaged like 6 but hulking like 3.

4. Give him a machete as his default weapon.

5. Of course, give him unique stats. I'd go with:

+Can Run (fits the NES game)

+Throwing Knives (fits the NES game)

+Morph (only one other Jason has it and it would help a lot with objective maintenance.)

- Water Speed (he didn't swim in the NES game)

- Traps (he didn't use traps in the NES game)

- Hit Points (he wasn't super hard to defeat for players who knew what they were doing)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I'd like to see Retro get a "new" look. Don't make him just a pure palette swap.

1. Give him some unique physical features. Unique face under the mask as an example.

2. Use a color palette inspired by the NES game, but don't go with outright vibrant colors (except perhaps his mask).

3. Give him a full body jumpsuit like Roy. He had one in the game. Maybe go with a physical build blend of Part 3 and Part 6. More rotted/damaged like 6 but hulking like 3.

+Morph (only one other Jason has it and it would help a lot with objective maintenance.)

- Hit Points (he wasn't super hard to defeat for players who knew what they were doing)

All great, except I could swear he did actually swim in the game. Damn fast, too, if I recall correctly.

1 minute ago, Mawlock said:

All great, except I could swear he did actually swim in the game. Damn fast, too, if I recall correctly.

Possible. It has been ages since I've played it...game memories are very faded from the days when it came out.?

8 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Where was this information when I was 10 years old? ?

"Get the power. Nintendo Power!"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mawlock said:

Yeah , he definetely can swim. It´s extremely hard do avoid damage in the boat. I think you can´t even  dodge Jason in the water...he just runs into you and you can´t jump over him. You could only get one or two hits on him in the water.

9 hours ago, Alkavian said:

These stats are great!...except maybe -water Speed.

Great ideas. Also wish they could put the original in game as an unlockable or accessed through the computer in virtual cabin.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2018 at 10:04 PM, Alkavian said:

Incorrect.  He most certainly DID swim in the NES game & fast, too (took a while to find any clip of him swimming.  Jason swimming @ the 10:20 mark):

3 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

Incorrect.  He most certainly DID swim in the NES game & fast, too (took a while to find any clip of him swimming.  Jason swimming @ the 10:20 mark):

Yeah, he was a bitch in the water. Couldn't dodge him running into you if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RustInPeace said:

Yeah, as I said, I couldn't remember. It's been more than 25 years since I've played it. You could definitely give him + Water Speed and normal Morph. ?

3 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Great ideas. Also wish they could put the original in game as an unlockable or accessed through the computer in virtual cabin.

I'd buy it as a dlc.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I'd buy it as a dlc.

Fuck yeah!

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

Put it in tommys room

Yes, but then I'll always be getting grab killed in a game while trying to beat a different game in the game. Lol

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I'd buy it as a dlc.

Fuck yes! I definitely would.

You could definitely give him + Water Speed and normal Morph.

They aren´t that true to the source material if it Comes to stats and with Morph+ , he would be extremely viable , if not one of the best... I would really love the other stats.