Posted (edited)

Okay , I am new on the Forum , so please don´t be too harsh.

I love that Retro Jason is in this Game ( even if [ atleast for now ] as a skin for part III Jason ) and the devs wanted to rework him (yay) but I kinda want to make breakdown for him how he looks.

1770650069_RetroJason.png.39170554dc7c343cbd8e6955fd09b41c.png

He has 3 Colors : Black ( for contoures and hair) , turquoise ( for mask , sometimes boots as seen for the Jasons below in the picture [ in the NES game they are only turquoise indoors / in Friday the 13th : The Game they are always turquoise ] and his... ,,hands´´ [ more on that later ]) and purple ( for skin [atleast his head] , jumpsuit and sometimes the boots [ outdoors they are purple ].

His jumpsuit doesn´t have any pockets. The onliest Jason who doesn´t have any pockets is Uber Jason (Pre-uber , Freddy vs. Jason , Reboot and Mortal Kombat X Jason have pockets on their coats / jackets [Kid Jason doesn´t have any pockets too...but you only see him naked...well you could consider his butt a pocket...if you want])

Well... why are his hands turquoise (like his mask and boots) and his head purple? I am certain he wears gloves like part VI. It would make sense wouldn´t it? He put the mask on and he put the boots on so they´re turquoise , he put the gloves on , so they´re turquoise. What do you guys think?

He has strains of hair like part IX Jason... but less. Part IV Jason actually has strains of hair too... in the movie atleast. You can see them when he gets demasked.

His jumpsuit is kinda like part V´s and part IX´s.

He uses his bare fists , a machete and an axe. If they add a weapon with him , his weapon should be his fists because if I think of him with a weapon I remember his fists. But it would need some extra work of the devs and mo-cap... but if it will happen , then if he is breaking a door , he charges an hit and throws the punch. It has of course short range but is very fast to compensate.

He also has a belt like most Jasons.

For his stats... I think it should be something with Morph+ with no -Shift and he can run (because he definetely runs in the game).

Because the color of his boots change depending if he is indoors or outdoors it should be implemented in the game too (would be an cool easteregg).

He should also kinda glitch out every now and then (kinda like in Virtual Cabin 2.0). It could happen every time he enters a cabin to implement the color change of his boots.

Yeah...These Things propably won´t be implemented but it would be awesome... and I know movie Jasons should be implemented first and bla bla bla.

Thanks for reading! I am happy to finally be here.

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
changed a grammar mistake.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

He should also kinda glitch out every now and then

Well that's something we can expect to happen lol

I never played the old school game, but I'd say your suggestions look good. Sounds like you know a lot of the details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Well that's something we can expect to happen lol

I never played the old school game, but I'd say your suggestions look good. Sounds like you know a lot of the details.

Well I never played through it because it is kinda complex. I like Goofy Things like Retro Jason so I want him to be perfect. Since the devs definetely like Details I think maybe this thread could inspire them...

Thanks for the nice Reply!

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well I never played through it because it is kinda complex.

I don't blame you, that's the one thing everyone says. It's fun but it's a pain in the ass. One of these days I'll download a ROM for it and try it out myself. It would be cool if they could add it to this game though.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I don't blame you, that's the one thing everyone says. It's fun but it's a pain in the ass. One of these days I'll download a ROM for it and try it out myself. It would be cool if they could add it to this game though.

Yeah... I think there was a Stretch Goal , that you could play how the NES game should have been where you propably play as Jason.

When they said they are going to rework him , the counselors could hear the chase Music as well as Jason. That´s awesome but why don´t do it for all Jasons? Especially most part IX Jason players (the few there are with me) would like it. I think everyone likes part IX´s theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgy-TTnOWpM

They haven't mentioned anything concrete on it in months and months.

There was one dude who even made up a nice mock map of what an NES map would look like.

I think its ova.

Interesting, I never thought about him wearing gloves, I suppose that would make more sense, with his head being purple. In any case, I'm curious to see what they'll do for NES Jason.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

They haven't mentioned anything concrete on it in months and months.

There was one dude who even made up a nice mock map of what an NES map would look like.

I think its ova.

Yeah. They should definetely add the map too. Would be awesome.

41 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

[Kid Jason doesn´t have any pockets too...but you only see him naked...well you could consider his butt a pocket...if you want]

I think I can say with utter and supreme confidence that I do not want.

(but I DO want a re-vamped Retro Jason like you describe!)

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

In the NES game they are only turquoise indoors / in Friday the 13th : The Game they are always turquoise ] 

His jumpsuit is kinda like part V´s and part IX´s.

Ya know, I never noticed the boot thing. Ye gods, I feel so stupid.

But I do know this: Jason wore a shirt and pants in IX, not a jumpsuit. Other than that, your ideas are great. Too bad we'll never see a new and improved Retro Jason, as much as I'd love to.

I never understood why people find the NES game to be so challenging. Once you get the torch, Jason is super easy to take out. It usually takes me no more than 15 minutes to beat the game, and no one dies.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

IMG_0390.thumb.JPG.b6198a1f608db9fa0bbcc70034039af6.JPG

Thanks for bringing it up! But I think there will always be one boat like in the Jarvis House and Pinehurst map. All new maps will be probably always have a boat. I like it because if I play Jason , i rather let them escape without me noticing than driving away right in front of me. Even though I let them rarely escape.

5 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

But I do know this: Jason wore a shirt and pants in IX, not a jumpsuit. Other than that, your ideas are great. Too bad we'll never see a new and improved Retro Jason, as much as I'd love to.

I am sorry , I meant NES Jason´s Outfit looks kinda like part IX´s because someone mentioned that somewhere.

8 minutes ago, Super Ty said:

I never understood why people find the NES game to be so challenging. Once you get the torch, Jason is super easy to take out. It usually takes me no more than 15 minutes to beat the game, and no one dies.

Yeah it isn´t really hard but you have to know how to get the torch and you (atleast I) have to look it up. I like to finish games on my own and try to beat it every month or so. If I play NES games I am also kinda already set to play a simple game that I can start anytime without an walkthrough in my Hand. I would like to get the pitchfork too.

26 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

IMG_0390.thumb.JPG.b6198a1f608db9fa0bbcc70034039af6.JPG

Dude, please drop cred where cred is due: Thanks to the awesome @MadMike for creating this!

21 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

I actually realized the boot Thing only as I looked at the Picture to make the breakdown.

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Dude, please drop cred where cred is due: Thanks to the awesome @MadMike for creating this!

Sorry...

Wait... did I actually do something wrong?

Technically, he is only 2 colors black and blue. He just has 2 different variations of blue.

Also looks like he's dancing in the top animation set. Trying to find the dance move it is. 

10 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Thank you, I could only remember the Mad part, all the credit does go to him.

5 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Technically, he is only 2 colors black and blue. He just has 2 different variations of blue.

Also looks like he's dancing in the top animation set. Trying to find the dance move it is. 

Okay... but yeah of course purple is just a shade of blue as is turquoise....

That got me thinking.... I should write a book....

8(-bit) Shades of purplééé

The Story of a couple named Jasón and Barné.

732461651_8shadesofpurpl.jpg.0f83012c40c1b087a78672a81606538a.jpg

59 minutes ago, Super Ty said:

Exactly. Ger torch. Fight him in the open and not in cabins. Kill him in minutes.

49 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Wait... did I actually do something wrong?

Nope. T'was directed at another.

4 hours ago, malloymk said:

Exactly. Ger torch. Fight him in the open and not in cabins. Kill him in minutes.

Where was this information when I was 10 years old? 😂