31913830_2025054931077649_5655600003226271744_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeHIV5NaQ_kk-EkdBZE60qAdODC6gmOHeEcYek8U3rj7HM_qkP7HcWLfy7Qe4-d-nnvpJELz3q2duov6AN0jiD2LVdK-LbErQL2fwf8bTTKIDw&oh=924e9856c4e5e9ca5897d30c5c1c508d&oe=5B87F545

After seeing this image, I just want to see Bruce Campbell revise the role of a grown Tommy Jarvis set to take on Jason one more time.

• Haha 1

Something on that picture majorly broke the forum formatting. I've fixed it now, but don't post any more images the way you did for that first one please. They're a huge pain in the arse to correctly format.

6 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Something on that picture majorly broke the forum formatting. I've fixed it now, but don't post any more images the way you did for that first one please. They're a huge pain in the arse to correctly format.

So is that why My formatting's of gifs and pics weren't working?

5 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

So is that why My formatting's of gifs and pics weren't working?

Not sure, but I'm keeping an eye on them. They break the forum and make the edit button unusable due to the image blocking it. 

I think he should come back for Freddy vs Jason vs Ash before he truly retires as Ash Williams.