blablabla

That should be from the beginning

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Theres only two ways of breaking the door down right?   Door breaking breaking animation and melee attacks..  And really, if they break the door down the legit way and then Jason gets hit..  its doesn't matter because thats intended game play mechanics.    Its legit.

Id rather get hit once after breaking the door down... Then get hit six times by players using an exploit.. and one more time after breaking the door down.

And using Melee Attacks for doors is just annoying real quick.   Players should not have to counter an exploit to be able to participate in basic game play. 

If it is intended , you can avoid easily and isn´t a gamechanger , it isn´t really that bad to use...please don´t let me feel bad because I break down doors with melee attacks. I always gone after the rules man.

21 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

If it is intended , you can avoid easily and isn´t a gamechanger , it isn´t really that bad to use...please don´t let me feel bad because I break down doors with melee attacks. I always gone after the rules man.

You breaking the doors down with melee isn't the problem.  Its 100% legit.

Its the counselors swinging their weapons that "Clip" through the door and hits Jason thats the problem.   Thats what needs to be fixed.

^Sorry if it sounded like i was talking about Melee Attacking doors to break it down was the problem.  I meant that being FORCED to use melee attacks on doors because of Counselors hitting through doors  isn't right.

Combat stance hit the door a few steps back hit again. That's how I been doing it so I don't get repeated stunned every time.

Distance 

On 5/9/2018 at 1:22 AM, blablabla said:

1. Items that players had with them when they escaped (med med spray, pokcetknife or fuse, for example) should respawn in easily accessible places (not on the beach somewhere).

2. Players who carry keys to the second car, phone fuse, fuel or battery should not have the option of boarding the car.

3. Tommy Jarvis should not have the option of getting into the car if there are other players in the match. In this way, one place in the car is wasted.

4.  Jason should not be able to break the door in combat mode. There should be a long time ago the opportunity to hit Jason through the door.

5. One player should not have the option of having two keys to the car at the same time.

It's easy to make corrections that will help a lot if there is one troll or more in the match.

I disagree with all of these. The game should remain as realistic as possible. That includes people having the ability to screw you over or one counselor having resources on their person when they escape leaving you in the lurch. I’m tnsucks but it’s game. If you repair a car, you’re not allowed to start it? Come on. 

If the person leaves with the objective item having it respawn on the beach is a benefit, I've fixed the phone/escaped in the 2nd car many times because the item appeared in a place thats easily accessable. If you stop them from getting into an escape vehical they are just going to leave it in location on the far opposite side of the map.  Packanack and Jarvis are the only two maps where the escape vehicals can spawn close to each other. 

Losing the knives that are carried out by a councelor only hurt other councelor. Again, I've picked up extra knives from the beach and used them to cut threw the traps at the phone or second card.  By losing the knives all you are doing is "rewarding" the speedlooters who generally aren't going to contribute to the team.

19 hours ago, T.W said:

Combat stance hit the door a few steps back hit again. That's how I been doing it so I don't get repeated stunned every time.

Distance 

You could also stand left of the door and do horizontal swings (not Holding the attack button). They won´t hit you and it´s faster.

You breaking the doors down with melee isn't the problem.  Its 100% legit.

Its the counselors swinging their weapons that "Clip" through the door and hits Jason thats the problem.   Thats what needs to be fixed.

^Sorry if it sounded like i was talking about Melee Attacking doors to break it down was the problem.  I meant that being FORCED to use melee attacks on doors because of Counselors hitting through doors  isn't right.

That´s good.

3 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You could also stand left of the door and do horizontal swings (not Holding the attack button). They won´t hit you and it´s faster

Oh yeah I know I do that too:JasonPt4:

1. No...I’m fine with scouring the beach looking for left over items.

2. The items will respawn regardless

3. He should he able to board the car but not get any XP due to leaving other counselors

4. Actually might not be able to in the next patch since counselor can’t hit through the doors anymore, just have to wait and see but I was fine with combat stancing the doors.

5. Your three inventory spots are yours and you should be able to carry whatever you wanna carry.

1. No...I’m fine with scouring the beach looking for left over items.

2. The items will respawn regardless

3. He should be able to board the car but not get any XP due to leaving other counselors

4. Actually might not be able to in the next patch since counselor can’t hit through the doors anymore, just have to wait and see but I was fine with combat stancing the doors.

5. Your three inventory spots are yours and you should be able to carry whatever you wanna carry.