EspionageCosmo

Prevent Troll Suicides: Climbing Broken Windows Gimps But Doesn't Kill

Hello Fellow Preferred Jasons!

So I'm finally Jason and I'm Part 4. There's a boat. I'm "Merc"ing EVERYONE, no one's going for the boat, I'm checking map every three seconds like a boss pimp Jason who knows he has -Water Speed. I get to the LAST kill for that SWEET 7/7 (Better than 8/8 since you prevented Jarvis). Sore loser and last survivor begins scraping their taint over a broken window until they die to death (Yes, die to death). In other words, they commit suicide on purpose because they can't handle the idea of being the last to die at Jason's hand, and in doing so, rob a performance-Jason of his last kill. SUGGESTION: Climbing over windows makes counselors LIMP as normal, but it doesn't KILL them. This would discourage "rage-quit-via-suicide". Thoughts? 

-Espionage Cosmo

• Like 5

I don’t mind the idea that counselors can only be brought to an injured state by windows.

Edit:

I should mention jumping from a second story window while injured should still cause death.

• Like 2

Except if you do that you keep people from suiciding against the Jason teamers. Also for the cases where it's just spite they'll just use bear traps.

• Like 2

For beartraps you could just become stuck, till Jason comes around to clean up the trash. 

4 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Except if you do that you keep people from suiciding against the Jason teamers. Also for the cases where it's just spite they'll just use bear traps.

Beartraps would actually make more sense if they couldn't kill you, with just a snap, it takes time to bleed out.

It wouldn't be hard for them to set up a trap window hop their health down and finish with the trap they'd set up. I'm not saying it's a bad idea. I just think it'll be easy to get around and won't really stop people from doing that crap.

Some people will just keep window jumping the same window if they don’t die.  

I say just give Jason credit for the kill death by window.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, EspionageCosmo said:

So I'm finally Jason and I'm Part 4. There's a boat. I'm "Merc"ing EVERYONE, no one's going for the boat, I'm checking map every three seconds like a boss pimp Jason who knows he has -Water Speed. I get to the LAST kill for that SWEET 7/7 (Better than 8/8 since you prevented Jarvis). Sore loser and last survivor begins scraping their taint over a broken window until they die to death (Yes, die to death). In other words, they commit suicide on purpose because they can't handle the idea of being the last to die at Jason's hand, and in doing so, rob a performance-Jason of his last kill. SUGGESTION: Climbing over windows makes counselors LIMP as normal, but it doesn't KILL them. This would discourage "rage-quit-via-suicide". Thoughts? 

-Espionage Cosmo

No I like watching the poor things kill themselves too much. It's a tribute to me and my skills as Jason. You will sacrifice yourself to Six god of blood! You know your going to die! And guess what the cops are going to give me credit for killing that amoral swine anyway!

I totally agree with this! It’s so, damn annoying, when this shit happens. This should, be the same with Counselor, Bear Traps, IMO. 

I still think it would be funnier if they just changed it so you were crippled and couldn't move. It would be best if they just didn't tell us that's what was going to happen.

@EspionageCosmoBad idea, defeats the whole purpose. Just credit window suicides as kills to Jason, because they ran from him. Then the suicide trolling stops. 

Your idea of permanent limping allows them to troll Jason by giving them time to hurt themselves, then rage quit when Jason approaches to do the kill, whereas suicide kill credits kills them instantly before they can troll.

The only problem I see with this is that infinite window loops could be a thing if the counselor knows what they are doing. It's not a bad idea in theory, but I think an easier fix is to just to net Jason kill XP for suicides and/or betrayals.

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

@EspionageCosmoBad idea, defeats the whole purpose. Just credit window suicides as kills to Jason, because they ran from him. Then the suicide trolling stops. 

Your idea of permanent limping allows them to troll Jason by giving them time to hurt themselves, then rage quit when Jason approaches to do the kill, whereas suicide kill credits kills them instantly before they can troll.

When they rage quit have the counselor taken over by a bot? It could work that way Jason gets the kill and the other counselor gain the time it takes Jason to deal with them.

12 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

When they rage quit have the counselor taken over by a bot? It could work that way Jason gets the kill and the other counselor gain the time it takes Jason to deal with them.

May, just change suicide to kill on the scoreboard, it's the easiest solution.

38 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

May, just change suicide to kill on the scoreboard, it's the easiest solution.

It is but I keep hoping for more depth. If they don't do anything else, I support your change.

I’m conflicted. The devs should create a system that assigns a modifier to a window that was broken by Jason, thus HE gets the kill. If the window was broken by a counselor, it’s a suicide. That seems a little too nuanced for these developers tho.

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:44 AM, EspionageCosmo said:

-Espionage Cosmo

This or Jason 100 Points for the death and 50 for driving them so insane , ending them in suiciding. Not killing Windows wouldn´t stop traps and 2. stock jumping.