thatdudescott

The Fate Of The Road Map

Featuring Heather and Josh as The Community

And introducing Gun Media as Mike

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Wasn't very accurate to begin with.

Not so much about the vague release time frames, but the fact that stuff on the map changed on the fly as if you had 100 cooks in the kitchen.

Take a look.

Completely inaccurate now.

Imagine if they were only launching the Singleplayer Challenges as a demo with this engine upgrade?

th?id=OIP.Kg4mz-vEdSCPe3ozCR8h6AHaLo%26p

12 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Wasn't very accurate to begin with.

Not so much about the vague release time frames, but the fact that stuff on the map changed on the fly as if you had 100 cooks in the kitchen.

Take a look.

Completely inaccurate now.

Imagine if they were only launching the Singleplayer Challenges as a demo with this engine upgrade?

th?id=OIP.Kg4mz-vEdSCPe3ozCR8h6AHaLo%26p

Seems like only yesterday everyone was arguing over what the snowflake meant. Fun times.

• Like 2

I know one thing is for sure ....and that is that we ARE NOT getting that update this week ...glad they let us know that they are demoing the single player challenges Thursday and I’m not getting my hopes up for a Friday release ....Screw that ..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

I know one thing is for sure ....and that is that we ARE NOT getting that update this week ...glad they let us know that they are demoing the single player challenges Thursday and I’m not getting my hopes up for a Friday release ....Screw that ..

Yep, completely agree. But if they're streaming it this Thursday, could that mean a possible release next week sometime? But then again, speculation is getting old at this point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

Yep, completely agree. But if they're streaming it this Thursday, could that mean a possible release next week sometime? But then again, speculation is getting old at this point.

If we do get lucky enough to have a release next week it'll be as late as possible ..I love the challenge of playing in the sewers (AKA Public Lobby) thats the only reason im still playing.They've done a great job because at least they can keep the fans of the franchise's attention even if the update wasnt released this month.....or maybe I just still play it because...its a freaken Friday The 13th video game lol

it's probably going to go like this after the next update:

new clothing

new jason

new map

new gamemode

new jason (?)

new counselor(s)

new _______

The team did not follow the promise. The promised Chinese language has not been released yet.

8c55404a20a44623040ea5799222720e0df3d758.jpg

3 hours ago, 丑小怪 said:

The team did not follow the promise. The promised Chinese language has not been released yet.

What does this have to do with the road map? @ShiftySamurai already said he'll speak with the higher ups about it.

3 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

这与路线图有什么关系?@Shifty武士已经表示他会与高层谈论这件事。

I hope that this time can attract high-level attention.

8 hours ago, 丑小怪 said:

Well if they add chinese , most Things won´t be propably translated (like Virtual Cabin 2.0).

Atleast the German Translation doesn´t have everything translated.