Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm a game player from China. I really like this game. When the game was not yet available, the production team had promised the Chinese players to speak Chinese. However, the production team seemed to have forgotten this commitment. Since the game has been on sale for nearly a year now, there is still no Chinese news. On behalf of all the players from China, I once again asked the production team to abide by their promises, launch Chinese as soon as possible, and give Chinese players a reasonable explanation.

你好,我是一名来自中国的游戏玩家,我非常喜欢这个游戏。这个游戏还未发售时,制作组曾向中国玩家承诺会出中文,然而制作组似乎将此承诺忘得一干二净,至今游戏已经发售近一年了,仍然没有中文的消息。我代表所有来自中国的玩家,再次恳请制作组遵守曾经的承诺,尽快推出中文,并给中国玩家一个合理的解释。
 

8c55404a20a44623040ea5799222720e0df3d758.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please tell me there is someone here who can help this guy. I don't want to try and Google Translate myself into a mess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, they can get f13 in Russia, but not China...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Truth said:

Wait, they can get f13 in Russia, but not China...?

China bans Winnie The Poo of all things, so not surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

China bans Winnie The Poo of all things, so not surprised.

GTFO... For real?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truth said:

GTFO... For real?

*BANNED*

😏

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

*BANNED*

😏

Didn't work before:

On 4/30/2018 at 7:11 PM, Truth said:

@Armani👑 

GTFO of here with your dumb ass gifs. You're free to discuss the topic, but we don't need you derailing the thread because you're salty about Muffin being more popular than Reggie. 

@NthnButAGoodTime feel free to give me a 12 day ban for that.

I'll keep trying though lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Truth said:

GTFO of here with your dumb ass gifs. You're free to discuss the topic, but we don't need you derailing the thread because you're salty about Muffin being more popular than Reggie. 

This comment is Muffin-approved.

Muffin_-_Friday_the_13th_Part_2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

This comment is Muffin-approved.

Muffin_-_Friday_the_13th_Part_2.jpg

ALL my comments are Muffin-approved!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Flyin_J said:

Please tell me there is someone here who can help this guy. I don't want to try and Google Translate myself into a mess.

It's just the same paragraph, but in Chinese.

15 hours ago, 丑小怪 said:

Hello, I'm a game player from China. I really like this game. When the game was not yet available, the production team had promised the Chinese players to speak Chinese. However, the production team seemed to have forgotten this promise. Since the game has been on sale for nearly a year now, there is still no Chinese news. On behalf of all the players from China, I once again asked the production team to abide by their promises, launch Chinese as soon as possible, and give Chinese players a reasonable explanation.

I don't know how to help you, I would recommend messaging @ShiftySamurai and explaining your problem to him.

如果你没有得到这个 ^, 这里是中:

我不知道如何帮助你, 我会建议消息传递 @ShiftySamurai向他解释你的问题.

 

Edited by Freddie Mercury
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since they forgot about this issue for Chinese players they have decided to region lock China so the issue no longer reaches there ears. 

They have also petitioned Merriam Webster to have the word "dedicated" removed from the dictionary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

It's just the same paragraph, but in Chinese.

I don't know how to help you, I would recommend messaging @ShiftySamurai and explaining your problem to him.

如果你没有得到这个 ^, 这里是中:

我不知道如何帮助你, 我会建议消息传递 @ShiftySamurai向他解释你的问题.

 

I'm aware, but GT usually has some translation errors when going from one to the other, or vice versa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

我会问我的主管更多关于这个问题的信息。

ShiftySamurai the linguistic god. Bow down to the all mighty Shifty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2018 at 11:12 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

我会问我的主管更多关于这个问题的信息。

 

8c55404a20a44623040ea5799222720e0df3d758.jpg

 

It's been more than ten days since the posting. The official hasn’t responded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2018 at 3:12 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

我会问我的主管更多关于这个问题的信息。

Wow he really is a samurai!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was completely disappointed with the game production team and did not follow the Chinese promise. I had previously urged the production team to send out Chinese, and then I only sloppyly responded to the phrase “I went to ask about this matter,” and then I could not let it go.

我对游戏制作组彻底失望了,不遵守中文承诺,之前我曾发帖督促制作组出中文,然后却只是草草的回复了一句“我去问问这方面的事”,然后便又不了了之了。

8BB56B97-A236-4FE3-9B79-84A58BBFD9FA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very disappointing, indeed.

Well, it shouldn't be hard to to stay with the English language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 丑小怪 said:

I was completely disappointed with the game production team and did not follow the Chinese promise. I had previously urged the production team to send out Chinese, and then I only sloppyly responded to the phrase “I went to ask about this matter,” and then I could not let it go.

我对游戏制作组彻底失望了,不遵守中文承诺,之前我曾发帖督促制作组出中文,然后却只是草草的回复了一句“我去问问这方面的事”,然后便又不了了之了。

8BB56B97-A236-4FE3-9B79-84A58BBFD9FA.jpeg

How many times are you going to bring this up ? Shifty already told you he would talk to the higher ups about it. No need for an extra thread like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please limit your discussion to thia topic. No need to create additional threads on the matter. I have merged with your previous one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game stopped new content, but unfortunately Chinese has not yet released. If you can speak Chinese now, this game will still attract many Chinese players to buy.

 

On 5/8/2018 at 11:12 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

我会问我的主管更多关于这个问题的信息。

It has been more than two months, what is the progress of your consultation?

已经过去两个多月了,你咨询的进展怎样了呢?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×