Zaneygrrl

Nerd Alert! Texas Frightmare Weekend Jason photo op.

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Please Show us some pics of him!

By the way , do you know when he is doing them?

the convention is July 13-15. I'll be sure and post pics of the Retro, not sure yet if I'll be at the con on Savini day.

3 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

the convention is July 13-15. I'll be sure and post pics of the Retro, not sure yet if I'll be at the con on Savini day.

Thanks! I love Retro Jason!

Sadly , I don't live in America. 

3 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

I sadly missed out on this one, mostly because of the price. Even though I live twenty minutes from where it was, I was broke at the time. But I am making the pilgrimage to the Mad Monster Party next month. Yup, I'm driving all the way from North Texas because Kane Hodder is doing a one off photo op as none other than Retro Jason! That's something that I couldn't miss.

He's also doing a Savini Jason photo op, but Retro is superior, haha.

That’s awesome! I missed the Fright Night group picture last year and I’m going to die mad about it, so I knew I had to splurge and get this once in a lifetime pic. It helped that it happened right after my birthday so I was able to con my way into getting it paid for. ?

i cant wait to see pics of Kane as a Retro!

It's been a rough few years for me financially, so I actually have an open Gofundme for my trip. I felt bad doing it, but I've managed to raise enough to go and just pay gas and food out of pocket. It's like my buddy told me, with my history with NES/Retro Jason there's no way in the world I can miss it!