Zaneygrrl

Nerd Alert! Texas Frightmare Weekend Jason photo op.

I was there as well! I'm also about 20 minutes from DFW and have been to TFW about 6 times, I think.

Yes, left to right Ken Kirzinger in FvJ, Ted White as Pt 4, Morga as Pt 5, CJ as Pt 6, Steve Dash as Pt 2, and Kane as Pt 8. I was playing Crazy Ralph.

It is crazy that Ted White is in his early 90s. Came out in the Friday night panel that Steve Dash had his 6th or 7th heart attack the week prior and doctors told him he shouldn't travel.

Got pictures with them out of costume at their tables. I have a lot of fun. Also got a Clive Barker photo-op and had him and the Cenobites there sign a Mondo poster. Had some of the Child's Play guests sign promo photos.

31949385_1939251292794392_2923672195022454784_o.thumb.jpg.27db138f8fc23af77e41348e0bc4aee4.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Even Ted White? Isn´t he like 92 years old? Awesome Picture.

I, too, am in shock and awe that Ted White is STILL making the con rounds -- DRESSED as Jason Voorhees -- IN HIS NINETIES.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I, too, am in shock and awe that Ted White is STILL making the con rounds -- DRESSED as Jason Voorhees -- IN HIS NINETIES.

Woahooooho... Well Friday the 13th is Life and I can understand why.

And thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peelman said:

I was there as well! I'm also about 20 minutes from DFW and have been to TFW about 6 times, I think.

Yes, left to right Ken Kirzinger in FvJ, Ted White as Pt 4, Morga as Pt 5, CJ as Pt 6, Steve Dash as Pt 2, and Kane as Pt 8. I was playing Crazy Ralph.

It is crazy that Ted White is in his early 90s. Came out in the Friday night panel that Steve Dash had his 6th or 7th heart attack the week prior and doctors told him he shouldn't travel.

Got pictures with them out of costume at their tables. I have a lot of fun. Also got a Clive Barker photo-op and had him and the Cenobites there sign a Mondo poster. Had some of the Child's Play guests sign promo photos.

31949385_1939251292794392_2923672195022454784_o.thumb.jpg.27db138f8fc23af77e41348e0bc4aee4.jpg

Dude! I was going through Wolf Studios photos and I came across yours and loved it!!! So awesome! I wish I had gone to the Jason panel on Friday. Was it awesome?

I honestly feel in the picture Tom morga has the best costume and close second is C.J, I really don't like how kens costume looks honestly, doesn't look like FVJ

46 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

I honestly feel in the picture Tom morga has the best costume and close second is C.J, I really don't like how kens costume looks honestly, doesn't look like FVJ

C.J.’s seemed to have the most correct props like the belt and whatnot. Ken looked like he had a Wrath of Khan chest piece on underneath. And the hair on the mask was way too long. But I guess we have to take what we can get. 😂

1 hour ago, FlameRiderSD said:

I believe they all have to have modified set-ups so that they can quickly lift their masks and reveal their faces to take pictures with fans so they can see it's really them. That would hamper the extent of what they can do with their make-up and masks.

1 hour ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Dude! I was going through Wolf Studios photos and I came across yours and loved it!!! So awesome! I wish I had gone to the Jason panel on Friday. Was it awesome?

It was. Should be video of it on YouTube in the next week or two. A lot of videographers recording it.

Steve Dash was practically running the show. They all came off really well and had a few interesting stories. Ken didn't say much and Tom Morga isn't one to command attention. It was nice being able to tell they all had a lot of respect for each other. Quite a bit of jokes and ribbing back and forth, but it was a lot of fun. I'm on the lookout for some of the other panel videos, so when I come across that one, I'll post it here.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Haha. No you didn’t bully me. I like what I like and no one can stop me! I only stopped playing him when you said how easy he is to spot. I still play him in QP when I realize that I can still sweep the lobby even if I was in a rainbow clown wig. 

I also would have preferred New Blood but I think their time constraints made it easier for Part 8’s costume.

Thank you about the pic! These photo ops don’t allow for much atmosphere so I’m glad the hubs goes bananas on things like this. 😄 Honestly, they move you like cattle so fast through these that if I didn’t have someone in my corner who was good at photo manipulation I’d be pissed. The originals on some of these are so poor and rushed. 

Vicious lies and propaganda. I bullied you. Though be quiet about rainbow clown wigs. You don't want to give them ideas about what to put in the next costume pack.

I agree on New Blood vs Manhattan.

Agreed. A few years back a buddy wanted to talk to Jim Starlin and we must have waited an hour in line to get an autograph and three sentences of dialogue out. Also glad Dash didn't slit your throat like poor @Peelman

14 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

C.J.’s seemed to have the most correct props like the belt and whatnot. Ken looked like he had a Wrath of Khan chest piece on underneath. And the hair on the mask was way too long. But I guess we have to take what we can get. 😂

Next time you should pull his pigtails for the photo op. 

3 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Next time you should pull his pigtails for the photo op. 

If I could reach them I would. That dude is crazy tall.

And just don’t call me Oomps and we are good. I can’t remember if it was you or someone else who called me that. 😂

44 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

And just don’t call me Oomps and we are good.

Well I think we just found your forum nickname...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Well I think we just found your forum nickname...

Well, shit. 

On 5/10/2018 at 1:12 PM, Zaneygrrl said:

Well, shit. 

Hi Oomps how you doing >:D

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2018 at 2:48 PM, FlameRiderSD said:

Hi Oomps how you doing >:D

Oh, you know. Living the dream. 😄

39 minutes ago, Peelman said:

Jason Voorhees Panel

Finally came across a link to the Jason Voorhees panel. Pretty entertaining watch.

Sweet! I can’t wait to watch it. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Sweet! I can’t wait to watch it. Thank you!

Tell us any interesting tidbits you find out, oomps.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Living dangerously, I see. 

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

😐 You’ll pay for that later. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

RIP Richard and I also took a picture with Steve Dash this Sunday!

Nice!

I sadly missed out on this one, mostly because of the price. Even though I live twenty minutes from where it was, I was broke at the time. But I am making the pilgrimage to the Mad Monster Party next month. Yup, I'm driving all the way from North Texas because Kane Hodder is doing a one off photo op as none other than Retro Jason! That's something that I couldn't miss.

He's also doing a Savini Jason photo op, but Retro is superior, haha.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

I sadly missed out on this one, mostly because of the price. Even though I live twenty minutes from where it was, I was broke at the time. But I am making the pilgrimage to the Mad Monster Party next month. Yup, I'm driving all the way from North Texas because Kane Hodder is doing a one off photo op as none other than Retro Jason! That's something that I couldn't miss.

He's also doing a Savini Jason photo op, but Retro is superior, haha.

Please Show us some pics of him!

By the way , do you know when he is doing them?