Has anyone else showed mixed feelings for the devs? Or been kinda fake? For example, The fanbase is calling the devs trash, stating that they suck, and other "vulgar" language. But as soon as the update drops, BAM. Everyone shows love for the devs, they're content, etc.

DO NOT say you haven't "hated" on the devs and then been happy; we've all been there before.

• Like 1

Won't deny it.

They don't deserve any love or appreciation at this point.

I'm not a fan of them letting bugs stay in the game for months after months in favor of waiting to patch them in a content update. For example, they let car-rubberbanding stay in the game for about 5 months now.

Other than that, sure they bit off more than they could chew with the promises they made, but that isn't worth me hating them over. I don't have the capacity to worry myself with hating a dev for making a game I enjoyed and definitely got my money's worth for, despite my personal gripes with it.

Well the facts are this game has so many issues and the dev’s just let it stay that way. Hell look at all the threads made under general section. Half of them are bug related threads or people bitching about the state of the game, and yet the game stays broken. So at this point I think all the flak the dev’s are getting is warranted. 

• Like 1

Nothing but respect and admiration from me. I still cant believe this game exists. sure there are issues, but think of how much they did in little time compared to games with longer dev cycles. In the beginning they said they want to do the franchise justice and i believe they did and will continue to do so. If everyone continues to belittle their efforts dont be surprised if they like so many others ragequit

1 minute ago, pro5pt0 said:

Well the facts are this game has so many issues and the dev’s just let it stay that way. Hell look at all the threads made under general section. Half of them are bug related threads or people bitching about the state of the game, and yet the game stays broken. So at this point I think all the flak the dev’s are getting is warranted. 

It could be worse. Imagine the devs stating the new content will be released INDIVIDUALLY throughout the year. Then I'm uninstalling this game AND forgetting about it. Then I might even sign out of my forum acc and change my pw so I could forget to log-in. (But I know I won't. ._.)

Certain Devs on an individual basis (as people) seem like nice enough folks. Lets not confuse likeable people with product-consumer issues though. They have made some absolutely momentous fuck-ups regarding the game. People make mistakes, so a few are forgivable, but a pattern of issues creates a taint that doesn't just wash away because some of them seem like genuinely nice folks. The Devs definitely deserve a good amount of the flak they are taking because they've earned it in spades. They will have a long hard road to earn back player trust in their ability to provide a solid, well-serviced, game. Credit where it is due:

1. They are trying. I hope its not too little too late.

2. They seem to be listening a lot more than they did in the early months. I genuinely hope it pays off for all of us.

3. Shifty has been doing a great job as the GUN Community guy. His job is much harder because he has to deal with the negative rep that GUN got from the issues.

Well the way they have acted with this game, pretty much insures I will NEVER trust a product from GUN Media again.

When I think of GUN Media I will instantly think of a big pile of steamy shit.

There was a time where the game developers were called frauds and thieves in this forums. That was way too much imo.

However, there are legitimate gripes with the game, often brought-up in well-written posts. A majority of critics can appreciate steps into the - subjectively - right direction like January's update. A big majority appreciates the new and improved communication. You'll always have forum posters bringing up their agenda in every freaking post or not being able to utter thoughts in a civilized manner, though.

This is getting locked before it becomes a 'I hate X' dumping ground.