3 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

My uncles brother owns the 'voorhees house'. I could get pictures to help put it in game.

Wouldn't your uncle's brother either be another uncle or your dad? 😒😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

beats me.

29 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Could have married into the family via his aunt. 

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

Could be his grandpa. Uncle grandpa.

Second @BigShaunPolk, just stop buddy. You already have it in Suggestions. Ash is the grooviest, but has no place here. As I suggested several times before and in your other thread: the most it should be references is having thr Necronomicon in the dining room of Voorhees Manor when they release a part 9 map.

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Could be his grandpa. Uncle grandpa.

Second @BigShaunPolk, just stop buddy. You already have it in Suggestions. Ash is the grooviest, but has no place here. As I suggested several times before and in your other thread: the most it should be references is having thr Necronomicon in the dining room of Voorhees Manor when they release a part 9 map.

Thank you! Always the voice of reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love Ash and Evil Dead, but I'd rather other horror icons stay out of this game. Just a personal preference and not a slight upon any other franchises.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mawlock said:

Freddy Vs. Jason was alright, despite the idiocy of new line refusing to cast Kane Hodder as Jason. 

Its off the topic, but I liked the new Jason.

Maybe it is just me, but Jason was always defined by his kills, and Hodder's kills are at the low end of the spectrum for me, along with the Jason movies he was in.

4 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Maybe it is just me, but Jason was always defined by his kills, and Hodder's kills are at the low end of the spectrum for me, along with the Jason movies he was in.

Heresy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

Heresy.

Nah, just not an avid Kool-Aid drinker.

1 minute ago, MRWood204 said:

Nah, just not an avid Kool-Aid drinker.

That would explain the lack of kool. j/k. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

That would explain the lack of kool. j/k. 

as a father of 5, I approve of this joke

1 minute ago, MRWood204 said:

as a father of 5, I approve of this joke

Seriously though, whats wrong with Kanes portrayal?

6 hours ago, The Tommy said:

And yet you named the other movies correctly. BTW my response was a joke too. 

If they ever made a sequel to Jason X, would it be Jason XX? And the third Jason X be

My bad. I didn't realize you were kidding.

2 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Seriously though, whats wrong with Kanes portrayal?

Nothing's wrong with his portrayal. Its the material he is portaying it in. Other then the liquid nitrogen face smash in Jason X, I would be hard pressed to list another kill of his I thought was awesome. I blame the MPAA more then Kane, but its still the product we have.

I actually think Richard Brooker, Ted White, and Ken whatever his last name is from FVJ did comparable jobs, just never came back to do the role again.

22 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Hold on now. I'll give you 8, 9, and X having meh kills, but part 7 had actually tried. It's the mpaa we have to blame for that one.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

The next movie should just be called F13, just my two cents. :JasonPt7:

How about "Thirteen"?

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The next movie should just be called F13, just my two cents. :JasonPt7:

Not even the tent or morgue scenes from 9? How about when jason sheds the cops skin? Disregard this.

7 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Nothing's wrong with his portrayal. Its the material he is portaying it in. Other then the liquid nitrogen face smash in Jason X, I would be hard pressed to list another kill of his I thought was awesome. I blame the MPAA more then Kane, but its still the product we have.

I actually think Richard Brooker, Ted White, and Ken whatever his last name is from FVJ did comparable jobs, just never came back to do the role again.

Not even the morgue or tent kill fom 9? Or when jason sheds the cops skin?

5 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Not even the tent or morgue scenes from 9? How about when jason sheds the cops skin?

The amount of people killed by Hodder in Part 9: Creighton Duke with a bear hug.

The end.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

How about "Thirteen"?

To generic, nothing to tie it back, same goes for just a big '13'.

In lots of ways you could repurpose all the old posters and such to tie in to the new movie. Slashing cut or a bloody 13 leaving the F untouched but covering the other words. Digital fade outs of the old titles, leaving the new behind, done on trailers or motion teasers. The thing about horror, even slashers, works best when you know very little.

Wether done as another reboot or an explanation for the series, another F13 movie practically writes itself. New characters with stronge introductions are needed, and a fair amount of time, it's all doable. The fan films go along way toward showing how less is more. 

Edit - If you haven't go vote for Muffin in the poll and by leaving a like on the original post in the thread, thanks every one counts.

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

To generic, nothing to tie it back, same goes for just a big '13'.

In lots of ways you could repurpose all the old posters and such to tie in to the new movie. Slashing cut or a bloody 13 leaving the F untouched but covering the other words. Digital fade outs of the old titles, leaving the new behind, done on trailers or motion teasers. The thing about horror, even slashers, works best when you know very little.

Wether done as another reboot or an explanation for the series, another F13 movie practically writes itself. New characters with stronge introductions are needed, and a fair amount of time, it's all doable. The fan films go along way toward showing how less is more. 

Original title "Camp Blood"

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Original title "Camp Blood"

That has rights issues to worry about, it's one of the reasons I'd rebrand. New copyrights, but borrowing all the nostalgia and history.

If sequels or a t.v. show were made, that would definitely come up thought, camp blood has a good ring to it.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, BigShaunPolk said:

Lol I know it cost money, nothing is free, but you know the old addage gotta spend money to make money.And this was a what if like what if hulk fought wolverine, just something I think true horror fans would love

Bad example of a What If. Wolverine fought Hulk in his very first comic appearance.