Sign in to follow this  
chaosguy67

Took a very long break from this game.. and i come back to a dying game?

Takes soo long to find a game... so i went on the forums and noticed that the devs still havnt done anything lately...

They have had almost a year and all we got were 2 jasons and a couple maps?... 

At this rate... we wont see uber jason or a new game mode until 2019...

I think the devs know there game is dying... thats why they were secretly selling savini jason codes on ebay...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, chaosguy67 said:

New game mode is coming in the next update in a few weeks.

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

tenor.gif

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

???

Just now, Gummybish said:

tenor.gif

Single player challenges are a new game mode, they will be coming in the next update, the new update will be coming in a few weeks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, chaosguy67 said:

Takes soo long to find a game...

Takes me under a min..   

oooooh the drama!!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Single player challenges are a new game mode, they will be coming in the next update, the new update will be coming in a few weeks.

Ohhh I totally forgot about them lol. 

Just now, Gummybish said:

Ohhh I totally forgot about them lol. 

I'm old and I'm slow, it's not that hard to keep up.

Play Dead by Daylight instead.

The Dev's actually somewhat give a shit on that game.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Vortex said:

The Dev's actually somewhat give a shit on that game.

I wouldn't go that far. They release Freddy Fucking Krueger as one of the worst killers in the game, nerf him after one week, making him objectively the worst killer by a mile, quickly admit that they shouldn't have nerfed him and overreacted to babies whining before they figured out how to counter Freddy, and seven months later they still haven't buffed him or reverted the nerfs that they have admitted was unjustified. Freddy Fucking Krueger.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

I wouldn't go that far. They release Freddy Fucking Krueger as one of the worst killers in the game, nerf him after one week, making him objectively the worst killer by a mile, quickly admit that they shouldn't have nerfed him and overreacted to babies whining before they figured out how to counter Freddy, and seven months later they still haven't buffed him or reverted the nerfs that they have admitted was unjustified. Freddy Fucking Krueger.

At least they are trying.

Unlike Gun.

• Confused 1

Just now, Vortex said:

At least they are trying.

Unlike Gun.

I see it the other way around. Behaviour are a lot more competent (I can't even believe I'm saying that after putting up with Launch DbD and a lot of their screwups) but I detect zero passion from them.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

I see it the other way around. Behaviour are a lot more competent (I can't even believe I'm saying that after putting up with Launch DbD and a lot of their screwups) but I detect zero passion from them.

Still better than the Apathy GUN media shows.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, chaosguy67 said:

Takes soo long to find a game... so i went on the forums and noticed that the devs still havnt done anything lately...

They have had almost a year and all we got were 2 jasons and a couple maps?... 

I think the devs know there game is dying... thats why they were secretly selling savini jason codes on ebay...

Just start another crowd fund. This game cant die. It can never die...

• Like 1

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

Just start another crowd fund. This game cant die. It can never die...

It can, will, and is.

It's a very sad fact, but when the Dev's show absolutely no interest in trying to fix this bugfest of a game, why have any hope? Honestly this game should still be in BETA not full release.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, chaosguy67 said:

That dude was selling the codes long before the game had a significant player reduction. LOL.

Don't really have too much of an issue finding a game. It ain't dead yet.?️

i-m-not-dead-yet_3631441_gifsoup-com.gif

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Alkavian said:

That dude was selling the codes long before the game had a significant player reduction. LOL.

Don't really have too much of an issue finding a game. It ain't dead yet.?️

i-m-not-dead-yet_3631441_gifsoup-com.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

I took a long break too and now I'm playing it daily. I stream it on twitch all the time now. Doesn't seem to be dying here..I find matches quick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why do people make topics about games 'dying' anyways...    Is it a mental condition?   I mean, its something that happens on all game forums.. for every game.  It even makes me wonder that maybe its the SAME person on every forum..    That or day care centers filled with kids that are being told that EVERYTHING IS DYING!!

http://gtaforums.com/topic/845739-gta-5-online-is-slowly-dying/

^Thats what im talking about.    They complain about the game, always bring up stream charts and then say the game is 'dying'.  That GTA post was from 2016...  (Which is the funny part)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I find games all the time on ps4, and I’m always coming across new players. The other day I got in a lobby filled with level 1-5s 

People haven't quite adapted to the modern game industry, hell the modern game industry hasn't adapted to its own growth. Battlefront had a goldmine if they'd read the wind right, but instead of quietly backing away from loot boxes, they jumped in head first and tried to rob the bank. 

A game can get a whole new player base with one dlc, just one. Games like fortnight will just keep selling things that take no effort to produce and are only cosmetic. Doesn't matter people will buy them, I will too, if it's the right cosmetic. I left a link with more thoughts on cosmetics and how this game can profit off them. I don't think this game is dying, but I do think it will change.

(I'm sorry to the artists hurt during the reading of these comments, I respect your work but it isn't about that. It's quick and easy to implement so seen as less valuable than mechanics, sorry.) 

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17109-offlineprivate-counselor-mode-not-just-zombies-?/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-278339

Like others, I don' have a problem finding a game. I play daily, and have fun doing so. This forum is full of mainly negative posts which is sad. 

Hey, I haven't been playing much lately. Just other stuff going on, but I play every Friday If at all possible. When we start it's normally like 3-4, so we go in QP till more friends log in and we go private. While in QP I see many new players, lvl 1-10 mostly. We always have mics so we try to help them out, unless they're assholes then we act accordingly. But, that's not often. For the most part I see new players fairly often. Most of my friends play less now, but we still get games together. When the update arrives we will see an influx of players, new and old. This game is dying? Don't be so dramatic!

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Why do people make topics about games 'dying' anyways...    Is it a mental condition?

It's similar to the people that post why they're quitting facebook, on their facebook...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1