I really hope with the weapon swap we get additional weapons along the way and are not limited to what is already available.

How cool would it be to play homage to part 7 by shredding down doors, windows, and counselor faces with a Weed whacker! Or smashing a guitar into the head of a Chad like in part 8. Other ideas like a syringe, chainsaw, and flaming machete (Freddy vs Jason homage) have came across my mind as well.

There may have been another thread about this already that I couldn't find, so if that's the case I apologize. What do you guys think? Think about your favorite kills and let's hear some of your weapon/kill ideas!

I'd like it if Jason could swap his weapon mid match for things he sees lying around the camps. If I find a Bugsy hiding in the shitter I want to be able to pick up a plunger and bludgeon him to death with it. If I catch someone trying to repair the boat, I want to pick up a boat paddle and use it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Horror fan said:

Well they could use some of the weapons from the killer puzzle game to get easy money ?

not a bad idea honestly

14 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

I'd like it if Jason could swap his weapon mid match for things he sees lying around the camps. If I find a Bugsy hiding in the shitter I want to be able to pick up a plunger and bludgeon him to death with it. If I catch someone trying to repair the boat, I want to pick up a boat paddle and use it.

that would be amazing! shouldn't be too hard to do since the other players are able to pickup weapons easily.

Probably would be a coding mess for them to allow mid-match weapon swap. The boat oar is a cool idea and could be an environmental kill though. I suppose the plunger could be one too. Catch them in the bathroom, you crack them upside the head with a wooden handled plunger, it breaks and you stab them with the newly sharpened end.

6 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Probably would be a coding mess for them to allow mid-match weapon swap. The boat oar is a cool idea and could be an environmental kill though. I suppose the plunger could be one too. Catch them in the bathroom, you crack them upside the head with a wooden handled plunger, it breaks and you stab them with the newly sharpened end.

Counselors do it...

23 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

I want this added more than anything!!!! This would emphasize Jason's ability in improvised warfare.

@F134Ever86 Yes but they're just swinging a weapon, for Jason you'd have to make all the extra kill animations, and have them be able to switch to new sets of animations mid match. I don't dislike the idea, but I think it'd be a buggy mess.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I'd still like an unarmed option, just hand kills, no weapon kills. 

I agree. Especially if I can punch doors down.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

@F134Ever86 Yes but they're just swinging a weapon, for Jason you'd have to make all the extra kill animations, and have them be able to switch to new sets of animations mid match. I don't dislike the idea, but I think it'd be a buggy mess.

There are animations with axe and machete. I thought i saw leaked footage of jason w/ a wrench kill. Maybe more context kills. Off topic but i also like the idea of jason being able to grab a counselors weapon and disarming them while in rage mode

Or even the party horn from Part 7! 

I remember someone (I think Shifty) said that if you have Savini, he can use the other weapons. But if you don’t, you can’t use his weapon. That sucks, why can’t we use Part 3 with his Trident even if we have him?!

On 5/6/2018 at 10:51 AM, AdmiralJT said:

I'd like it if Jason could swap his weapon mid match for things he sees lying around the camps.

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I'd still like an unarmed option, just hand kills, no weapon kills. 

How about this.

Jason starts the match unarmed.    Hes gotta find weapons to use..  with totally random weapon spawns around the map.   Once a weapon is picked up it changes the 4 kills slotted.

In turn they would have to rework how we customize Jason.    

Instead of customizing each Jason with kills.   We customize each weapon with 4 kills including the un armed.   Meaning all kills are tied to weapons/unarmed instead of each Jason.  (You can still do unarmed kills with NO weapons...as long its slotted in the weapon 4 kill slot)

Basically remove JASON customization and replace it with weapon customization.  (Unarmed is also slot).   

^ I know thats probably asking to much.  But damn, that would be fun.  Would really feel even closer to a slasher film by swapping up weapons mid game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

How about this.

Jason starts the match unarmed.    Hes gotta find weapons to use..  with totally random weapon spawns around the map.   Once a weapon is picked up it changes the 4 kills slotted.

In turn they would have to rework how we customize Jason.    

Instead of customizing each Jason with kills.   We customize each weapon with 4 kills including the un armed.   Meaning all kills are tied to weapons/unarmed instead of each Jason.  (You can still do unarmed kills with NO weapons...as long its slotted in the weapon 4 kill slot)

Basically remove JASON customization and replace it with weapon customization.  (Unarmed is also slot).   

^ I know thats probably asking to much.  But damn, that would be fun.  Would really feel even closer to a slasher film by swapping up weapons mid game.

This is pretty much how I would envision it. You'd have a list of weapons on the customisation screen, each with 4 slots for different kills. Then as you swap your weapon out it loads those preset kills.

Depending on the weapon you're carrying there would be different environment kills. If you had the plunger you could get a kill that lets you plunger their head in the toilet. But if you have the tennis racket you just do the regular swirlie.

On 5/6/2018 at 4:51 AM, AdmiralJT said:

Imagine, how expensive, this would be to Implement. Oh, oh, and don’t forget all the Bugs! :D 

Just now, Dead Meme said:

Imagine, how expensive, this would be to Implement. Oh, oh, and don’t forget all the Bugs! :D 

I'm not asking for it, I just said it's what I'd like.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Truth said:

I agree. Especially if I can punch doors down.

I would love this so, much! Jason, kicking everyone’s ass, with his bare fists! 

4 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I'm not asking for it, I just said it's what I'd like.

I know, I was just pointing out two, of the many possibility's, of what could go wrong. I was not saying It’s bad, just wanted to say how I feel It would go down. No, disrespect, to your opinion. 

I wish they kept Part 6's fence pole and Savini's trident restricted to their owners. That is, if you selected either weapon for any another Jason, they would use a reskin. Part 6's pole would appear as the spear from Part 2 on any other Jason and Savini's trident would use the pitchfork skin (Part 3).  As I understand, both of the alternative skins are already in the game files and we have seen them in the alpha era trailers.