I would simply like to start out by saying absolutely love Friday the 13th the franchise I also absolutely love Friday the 13th the game. Thos is where I get honest and not mean but honest.The game is getting stale and I don't say this in a derogatory way but when there are roughly five or six means to escape get away or essentially be killed by Jason after months upon months this becomes stale, we absolutely need new game modes we absolutely need new levels and I fear without these additions the playership is going to continue to go down people are simply going to stop playing and this game is going to die this would be a tragedy for such a great idea, for such a well-thought-out concept, and for such a truly great game and obvious Labor of Love  To Die due to the lack of progress, trolls, seedy gameplay and just the overall wearing out of the concept of playing as Jason or a counselor in the second act there's nowhere to go I've been level 150 for months now I don't even play the game anymore which is terrible because like I said I absolutely love the game, but with no incentive, with my CP stacking up to well over 300,000, for toxic players, for poor servers, host quitting Jason quitting, a lot of things that stop people from enjoying the game I've lost all motivation the only time I select Friday the 13th on my PlayStation is to check for an update if there's no update I simply don't play. I am not alone, I know at least a hundred maxed out players who do this.  I'm holding out hope that this supposedly super large update will refresh the game and make it new but I fear without some very good, no scratch that some great new content this game is going to go the way of the dodo and it is a damn shame because it had miles and miles of potential. It breaks my heart. I have had a genuine love this franchise since I was 7 years old. Those are my thoughts psn SicilianDad002

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

the new update will only work if toxic players and cheaters get dealt with finally. Wich i can´t see in near future tbh. Took them a year to finally come up with custom keys wich is a standard in gaming since forever. (if the update comes before end of may that is...) I don´t think they even can do anything against trolls/cheaters. Just not enough manpower.

But this is something they knew when they started to make this game. They were aware of the fact that they aren´t able to handle cheaters with their small team. Now ask yourself what does that say about them?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Im in the same boat. Shit ton of cp, level 150. But I still play. And I think that it's because I work 50 hours a week. I don't have as much time to spend so the game sessions are long affars after a week of not playing.   

The video game industry says that the single player game style is dead. Nothing could be further from the truth. Multiplayer games make more money to be sure but most of the time the intrest in multiplayer focused games goes in and out like a tide. Then one day the game dies. Meanwhile Resident Evil 2 is still so popular the fans demanded a remake for seventeen years. At the fifteen year mark Capcom finally said they would do it. Two years later the fans are so rabbid they want to bust the door down and lynch everyone at Capcom for making us wait so long. Yeah that demand for single player games is really going away.

The bottom line is that whatever you play sooner or later you get bored of it. The greatest games however make you come back. I love Friday the 13th but because it's multiplayer focused it has a shelf life. Will it stand the test of time? Absolutely not. Call of Duty will still be around but only because they crank that shit out once a year. By the next console generation we will have Call of Duty: Infinite Modern Warfare Black Ops World War II Dragon Balls Fly Out Your Ass Remastered Special Activision Jizz On Your Face Edition 2. And Friday the 13th will be dead. And I'm ok with that. At least it tried something new and it was good while it lasted.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love this game, but I understand that this will grow stale.  I'm been having my best experience with this game over the last 3 months, and while I've been having a ton of fun, my passion has begged me to find new interest.  Regardlsss of Bugs, Trolls, hackers, toxic behaviour/attitudes, which never soured this game for me, this game is getting old and there is too much out there to be confined here.  If this game dies, it dies, but we'll always have the great memories during it's time.:j2::chadwut::chadjunk::pocketknife::pocketknife::pocketknife::ajsaltbae::tiffbutt::sadchappa::wub:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

I love this game, but I understand that this will grow stale.  I'm been having my best experience with this game over the last 3 months, and while I've been having a ton of fun, my passion has begged me to find new interest.  Regardlsss of Bugs, Trolls, hackers, toxic behaviour/attitudes, which never soured this game for me, this game is getting old and there is too much out there to be confined here.  If this game dies, it dies, but we'll always have the great memories during it's time.:j2::chadwut::chadjunk::pocketknife::pocketknife::pocketknife::ajsaltbae::tiffbutt::sadchappa::wub:

Exactly and until that day speedo Chad and Tiffany ass for all. 

• Haha 1

I feel your pain. I love the game, but it's a mess. I'm not gonna be sticking around with all these hackers and teamers.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

By the next console generation we will have Call of Duty: Infinite Modern Warfare Black Ops World War II Dragon Balls Fly Out Your Ass Remastered Special Activision Jizz On Your Face Edition 2. 

I can't wait.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, JayDoesGames said:

I feel your pain. I love the game, but it's a mess. I'm not gonna be sticking around with all these hackers and teamers.

Jay do you roll on PS4?

5 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

the new update will only work if toxic players and cheaters get dealt with finally. Wich i can´t see in near future tbh. Took them a year to finally come up with custom keys wich is a standard in gaming since forever. (if the update comes before end of may that is...) I don´t think they even can do anything against trolls/cheaters. Just not enough manpower.

But this is something they knew when they started to make this game. They were aware of the fact that they aren´t able to handle cheaters with their small team. Now ask yourself what does that say about them?

Your servers are a lot worse for toxic players and cheaters. Maybe it's more of an attitude/mentality issue with those players.

Maybe the problem is the people and not the game (entirely).

I've come across and made friends with a couple cool South Americans while playing this. But it seems like 90% are just there to scream on their mics, do NOTHING useful in the game, then ragequit before Jason can kill them. Completely useless.

So I can understand why this is your #1 issue. But PC NA servers are way different. Very little trolling, even less cheating..etc.

Sorry your particular player base is scum. Maybe try to hold your people to a higher standard.

• Thanks 1

This is extremely sad. I was actually thinking about this the other day. I know the developers are working hard on new content, but will it come too late? While they've been working on the new content, people have gotten tired of waiting and left the game. And in that case, the developers are actually killing their own game! Surely they must have thought about this, surely they must have known people aren't going to wait this long for new content, especially these days. But deep down, I'm hoping, just hoping, that when this new content finally comes, people will come back in droves, and hopefully at that point, the game will be doing the best it ever has. It's a dark time for the game right now, but I still believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Definitely need new content! 

New Content, Coming to F13 In 2230 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Lol! We shall all be resurrected in 2230 to experience the new content.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

But only for a few days, because then the playerbase will die off again ?

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

In 2230, Earth will be dead. I like the optimism though. 

7 hours ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I would simply like to start out by saying absolutely love Friday the 13th the franchise I also absolutely love Friday the 13th the game. Thos is where I get honest and not mean but honest.The game is getting stale and I don't say this in a derogatory way but when there are roughly five or six means to escape get away or essentially be killed by Jason after months upon months this becomes stale, we absolutely need new game modes we absolutely need new levels and I fear without these additions the playership is going to continue to go down people are simply going to stop playing and this game is going to die this would be a tragedy for such a great idea, for such a well-thought-out concept, and for such a truly great game and obvious Labor of Love  To Die due to the lack of progress, trolls, seedy gameplay and just the overall wearing out of the concept of playing as Jason or a counselor in the second act there's nowhere to go I've been level 150 for months now I don't even play the game anymore which is terrible because like I said I absolutely love the game, but with no incentive, with my CP stacking up to well over 300,000, for toxic players, for poor servers, host quitting Jason quitting, a lot of things that stop people from enjoying the game I've lost all motivation the only time I select Friday the 13th on my PlayStation is to check for an update if there's no update I simply don't play. I am not alone, I know at least a hundred maxed out players who do this.  I'm holding out hope that this supposedly super large update will refresh the game and make it new but I fear without some very good, no scratch that some great new content this game is going to go the way of the dodo and it is a damn shame because it had miles and miles of potential. It breaks my heart. I have had a genuine love this franchise since I was 7 years old. Those are my thoughts psn SicilianDad002

This is why there is a new project in the works

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I have had a genuine love this franchise since I was 7 years old. Those are my thoughts psn SicilianDad002

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, as many of us are in the same boat. We all love the franchise and want to see the game to succeed. It's just been a bumpy road. I actually started playing Dead by Daylight about a month ago and I've been having a great time. It offers an endless amount of meaningful progression so I consider it a safety net should this game fail.

Just be patient and hang in there. The new patch will certainly revitalize things for a while. For how long remains to be seen.

• Like 1

At least I am not alone, Im not your typical gamer and this game alone got me playing online, I just fear the new content will come to late, to adress story mode being dead look no further than god of war. I just fear the new content will cone to late and all the goid players who moved on to other games will stay gone there are a ton of great games dropping I fear it will be to little to late

1 hour ago, JasonLives86 said:

But only for a few days, because then the playerbase will die off again ?

Yeah it would be like everyone wakes up, has a glance at new content, and bam! Lays back down in coffin??

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigShaunPolk said:

At least I am not alone, Im not your typical gamer and this game alone got me playing online, I just fear the new content will come to late, to adress story mode being dead look no further than god of war. I just fear the new content will cone to late and all the goid players who moved on to other games will stay gone there are a ton of great games dropping I fear it will be to little to late

Im going to play this game regardless. Each time I play im blown away that it even exists.

20 hours ago, Sir Lachappa said:

In 2230, Earth will be dead. I like the optimism though. 

Well Darn, I couldn't really think of a better date since the Content Is going to be coming in like 10 centuries or so, I had to give an at least optimistic answer!

20 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Yesss, Of course, Although we will need a designated necromancer so we don't turn into mindless zombies.

Nobody likes waiting for long, it seems like it's been an eternity I swear. Too bad they can't get dlc out like they bring out teasers every week! 

Over 3 months since Roy Burns came out & it hurts waiting....The update better be massive when? it arrives...Love the game so much but been @150 level cap & bored, have stopped playing it. 

• Like 1