Truth

Who wants Demon added to the game?!?! (STATS EDITED 5/17)

Should Demon (or a counselor based off Demon) be added?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should Demon (or a counselor based off Demon) be added?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

I want a Victor Crowely skin...NOW!!

Demon first!

10 minutes ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

Truth you should check f13 the game Twitter bro 

uh oh... why...?

3 minutes ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

Cause they tweeted something there doing on Thursday 

The stream? Meh...

1 minute ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

Cause they tweeted something there doing on Thursday 

Yeah, that could have been phrased better, made me think the update was coming. Oh well, maybe they'll announce it at the end of the steam. Shifty, don't hurt me like that again, the only date I want to 'hear you speak' is when I can play, SPC.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Truth said:

The stream? Meh...

Just wanted to let you know I think the release is this week cause why stream part of it if the update is not out

Edited by Tiffanyisbae55

9 minutes ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

Just wanted to let you know I think the release is this week cause why stream part of it if the update is not out

Doubt it.

Though it may be a good time for shout outs for Muffin/Demon. Get people talking, maybe get a chance to ask one of them their opinion.

8 minutes ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

Just wanted to let you know I think the release is this week cause why stream it if the update not out

Stream to generate hype in order to sell more copies. I originally passed on this game due to all the negative feedback and recently bought the game when this patch/sp challenges were announced.

5 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Stream to generate hype in order to sell more copies. I originally passed on this game due to all the negative feedback and recently bought the game when this patch/sp challenges were announced.

Ok

They throw up a Facebook post too. Add to it that you have Wes and Shifty makes me think it's bigger than demoing spc. Feels like that stream will contain a release date.

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE IS PURE SPECULATION AND I HAVE NO INFORMATION CONFIRMING THIS.

On 5/6/2018 at 5:41 PM, Truth said:

Take a joke @Armani👑...

@Danny @BrokenGrabJsonOP @Redcat345 @TiffanyIsBae @DialM @Tantasis @Mikleo @RoyBurns @Jemez @Santi_Lee

Can you elaborate on your vote? Other than a couple obvious ones, I'd like to know the reason. Don't like Demon? Better options? Stupid OP? Just curious and looking for discussion.

I dislike part 5 in general and I wish Roy wasn't in the game (not in his current state at least). I think Demon was pretty forgettable when compared to a lot of other guys in the series and he was only in the film for like 5 minutes. It's been a while but like the other poster, I completely forgot he was even in the film.  If they had to add a counselor from part 5 I'd rather it be Eddie or Victor. Even Reggie would be better despite the obvious age issues. Demon was only really memorable for the outhouse scene which I hate but that's besides the point I guess.

1 minute ago, Jemez said:

I dislike part 5 in general and I wish Roy wasn't in the game (not in his current state at least). I think Demon was pretty forgettable when compared to a lot of other guys in the series and he was only in the film for like 5 minutes. It's been a while but like the other poster, I completely forgot he was even in the film.  If they had to add a counselor from part 5 I'd rather it be Eddie or Victor. Even Reggie would be better despite the obvious age issues. Demon was only really memorable for the outhouse scene which I hate but that's besides the point I guess.

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Like I said before, all feedback is helpful, even if it's negative.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

Let's get this back on topic...

@F134Ever86 and @Tiffanyisbae55, did you check out the stats I posted? If so, what do you think?

Right. I think his repair should be higher and his stamina lower.(try running with a belly full of beer pizza and those damn enchilladas! (eat your heart out deadpool)

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

Right. I think his repair should be higher and his stamina lower.(try running with a belly full of beer pizza and those damn enchilladas! (eat your heart out deadpool)

What specifically would you change them to?

I don't think his repair should be too high, but I'm obviously open to suggestions.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

What specifically would you change them to?

I don't think his repair should be too high, but I'm obviously open to suggestions.

No not too high. He owns a vehicle therefore must be somewhat competent. 7? Stamina 4 Speed 9

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

He owns a vehicle therefore must be somewhat competent.

I completely disagree 100% with that statement. I know someone who holds 2 patents with a phone manufacturer and a masters degree in electronics and he doesn't know shit about cars.

Great guy though.

And that doesn't detract from you opinion, I was just saying lol

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I completely disagree 100% with that statement. I know someone who holds 2 patents with a phone manufacturer and a masters degree in electronics and he doesn't know shit about cars.

Great guy though.

And that doesn't detract from you opinion, I was just saying lol

Im not saying hes a greasemonkey but id hope he can manage battery gas and keys lol

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

battery gas and keys lol

Touche... I don't think I've asked him...

Just now, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

If demon is added I hope he says damn enchiladas

and when he attacks jason "now youre gonna get it bitch!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

and when he attacks jason "now youre gonna get it bitch!"

I liked this post bro someone liked my post to