Truth

Who wants Demon added to the game?!?! (STATS EDITED 5/17)

Should Demon (or a counselor based off Demon) be added?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should Demon (or a counselor based off Demon) be added?

• Yes
    • No

Weird that the poll has 9 "no's" but not many people in the thread have a negative response to seeing Demon added. 

Anyways, I figure his strongest stat would be strength. 

15 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

You seriously think the user made this thread because they like Demon?

Fuck off @Armani👑... I DO want to see Demon in the game, regardless of what you think. Just because @Barbara Ann suggested that I make the post in response to your statement, doesn't lessen the fact that Demon is a far better choice than Reggie. Just because this wasn't MY IDEA, doesn't mean I don't want to see him in the game. Now kindly see yourself out if you're just here to bitch about me more.

@thrawn3054 I'll start throwing stats and such in the OP tomorrow when I'm at a computer. Thanks for the input!

Edit: @FinalBoy yeah I really wish people would say why it's a bad idea. I feel like it's more about my beef with @Armani👑 than actually not wanting Demon added. Or it's just his alternate accounts lol

• Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 6:26 AM, Barbara Ann said:

Heyyy baby. Hey baby. 

Ooooh baby, hey baby. Ooooh baby, hey baby. :chadjunk: 

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Or it's just his alternate accounts lol

HSJ1XVe.png

10 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

I remember, we used to rub dirt on cuts for its antiseptic properties.

Our dads taught us to walk it off when we broke our ankles.

Do our tunmies hurt? Break a finger. See if you care about the tummy any more.

Now hand me those enchiladas because i have a clear sinus cavity that is begging for pinto beans.

On 5/6/2018 at 7:00 AM, Truth said:
23 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

HSJ1XVe.png

Or it's just his alternate accounts lol

Or 9 people just voted no, but since you like to speculate, I'll make it 10 considering I didn't even vote yet.

@TruthAdmiral thought you were being serious, not joking.

giphy.gif

* Demon was a "on the road" type of guy. He'd have at least decent repair and strength. I just said a few lower points in composure to make him different. He doesn't have above average luck, as he died in a potty and he didn't serve the role of a supporter character.  Demon would have been a decent addition before Fox came out, but Fox was the better choice since she's female. We have Adam. We don't need really need Demon now. 

20 hours ago, Truth said:

Take a joke @Armani👑...

@Danny @BrokenGrabJsonOP @Redcat345 @TiffanyIsBae @DialM @Tantasis @Mikleo @RoyBurns @Jemez @Santi_Lee

Can you elaborate on your vote? Other than a couple obvious ones, I'd like to know the reason. Don't like Demon? Better options? Stupid OP? Just curious and looking for discussion.

Too many add counselor threads up. I would like demon added, but too many counselor threads feels overwhelming.

2 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Too many add counselor threads up. I would like demon added, but too many counselor threads feels overwhelming.

Understandable, thanks for explaining. Would you happen to have any opinion on stats? I'm going to add them to the OP today so I'd like to have as much feedback as I can.

19 minutes ago, Truth said:

Understandable, thanks for explaining. Would you happen to have any opinion on stats? I'm going to add them to the OP today so I'd like to have as much feedback as I can.

I'm terrible at math, but I imagine something like Fox.

Trope already is in the game: Fox.

I like the character, but not for the game.

5 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I'm terrible at math, but I imagine something like Fox.

That's why I keep looking for other people's suggestions lol

5 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Trope already is in the game: Fox.

I like the character, but not for the game.

I don't really agree with that. Fox was a biker. Demon seems more like a musician (which we don't have) to me, hence the singing. That's just my opinion though.

Just now, Truth said:

That's why I keep looking for other people's suggestions lol

Well you asked.

8 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Well you asked.

I did, and I don't regret it.

I think the stats I added are a decent place to start. I didn't want to make luck so high, but I wasn't sure where to put the extra points...

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

I did, and I don't regret it.

I think the stats I added are a decent place to start. I didn't want to make luck so high, but I wasn't sure where to put the extra points...

You must add an outhouse impalement kill for Roy.

28 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

You must add an outhouse impalement kill for Roy.

Well they should just make the current one more dramatic. No reason he should just hit it from the front, you should be able to hit it on any side.

I wonder if people would finally start using the outhouses lol

@Armani👑 curious what your thoughts are on the stats I gave.

I feel like he'd be a good male balance and/or gender swap for Fox. I feel like their characters have some vague similarities. Especially fashion sense. I feel like if they met in the movies, they'd be a great couple. #TeamFoxyDemon

@deathbat96777 Lol they've got to have a couples name though Doxy maybe? 

@Truth Overall nice stats. I saw you were struggling with the luck being that high. I'd suggest moving one point from luck to repair. It's not really a character driven suggestion, more that we don't have a 4 repair character, which would help Demon feel unique. 

Just now, thrawn3054 said:

@deathbat96777 Lol they've got to have a couples name though Doxy maybe? 

@Truth Overall nice stats. I saw you were struggling with the luck being that high. I'd suggest moving one point from luck to repair. It's not really a character driven suggestion, more that we don't have a 4 repair character, which would help Demon feel unique. 

That's what I was thinking too. Especially after looking at Victoria's stats. I forgot about her when I was making that.

I'll probably make the change, but I want to see what more people think about it first.

2 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Truth Victoria was actually exactly what made me think 4 was best.

Adam has 4 though, and I was really trying to keep him different...

Maybe 1 more in speed?

Adam has 4 speed and 6 repair. My suggestion for Demon was 6 speed 4 repair. The 4 repair being his most unique attribute as no one else has 4 repair. 

5 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Adam has 4 speed and 6 repair. My suggestion for Demon was 6 speed 4 repair. The 4 repair being his most unique attribute as no one else has 4 repair. 

Repair probably is the way to go here... I'll give it a couple days and see what people think though.

Putting it in speed would just make him more like Buggsy, stamina could be a little OP, stealth/composure/strength wouldn't really make sense... That leaves it in luck or repair.

On 5/6/2018 at 12:41 PM, Truth said:

Take a joke @Armani👑...

@Danny @BrokenGrabJsonOP @Redcat345 @TiffanyIsBae @DialM @Tantasis @Mikleo @RoyBurns @Jemez @Santi_Lee

Can you elaborate on your vote? Other than a couple obvious ones, I'd like to know the reason. Don't like Demon? Better options? Stupid OP? Just curious and looking for discussion.

I don't like the idea of Movie Film Characters being in the game as a playable counselor. With Demon he's:

1.) Not a Counselor

2.) A Minor Character; to elaborate on this actually I forgot Demon was even a character in the film. 

3.) Doesn't fit a classic horror movie trope

Fox and Shelly were somewhat understandable since Shelly fits a trope, is a main character, and they actually got the guy that played him to voice him. Foxs actress died but imo I don't like her being in the game since she fits all three aforementioned reasons. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikleo said:

I don't like the idea of Movie Film Characters being in the game as a playable counselor. With Demon he's:

1.) Not a Counselor

2.) A Minor Character; to elaborate on this actually I forgot Demon was even a character in the film. 

3.) Doesn't fit a classic horror movie trope

Fox and Shelly were somewhat understandable since Shelly fits a trope, is a main character, and they actually got the guy that played him to voice him. Foxs actress died but imo I don't like her being in the game since she fits all three aforementioned reasons. 

1) true, but none of them really are (where's our counselor clothing dlc?!?)

2) minor, but memorable (to me at least)

3) Elaborate? I mean, he's not a final girl obviously, but what exactly do you consider a "classic" horror movie trope?

That's another reason that I suggested Demon or someone based off of him. I understand your view on this though. I was just curious.

All input helps, especially if it's negative. A conversation that consists of people with the same view/opinion isn't going to get very far.