Truth

Who wants Demon added to the game?!?! (STATS EDITED 5/17)

Should Demon (or a counselor based off Demon) be added?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should Demon (or a counselor based off Demon) be added?

• Yes
    • No

24 minutes ago, therebelrooster said:

Demon was always my favorite character!! The only way I'd be happy is if when he fixes something he sings "ooooh baby, oooooh baby!"

Heyyy baby. Hey baby. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, therebelrooster said:

Demon was always my favorite character!! The only way I'd be happy is if when he fixes something he sings "ooooh baby, oooooh baby!"

That would definitely have to be one of his lines! I'm going to have to start thinking of his stats soon... I made the post before really thinking them out...

@TheHansonGoons @Brigadius @Alkavian @AldermachXI

I feel like you are the best 4 people to ask (5 including @bewareofbears)

What are some unique AND balanced stats we should give Demon?

Edited by Truth
Double post

2 hours ago, Truth said:

That would definitely have to be one of his lines! I'm going to have to start thinking of his stats soon... I made the post before really thinking them out...

@TheHansonGoons @Brigadius @Alkavian @AldermachXI

I feel like you are the best 4 people to ask (5 including @bewareofbears)

What are some unique AND balanced stats we should give Demon?

Hmm. Demon is a hard character to really define. He didn't actually do much in the movie to give a ton of direction to his stats. I guess we'll just have to wing it.

Composure:  5  * He was pretty chill until the spike came through the outhouse walls. Then he lost it quickly. I'd put him middle of the road; certainly no higher than a 5.

Luck:              7  * Nothing to suggest he was terribly lucky or unlucky. Dying on the shitter costs him some points here. He had a hot girlfriend though.

Repair:           2  * I don't see Demon doing much fixing.

Speed:           6  * I would suspect he's probably pretty quick. He is Reggie's brother after all. He might be slowed down a bit by the enchiladas. 🤔

Stamina:        8  * He projected some good singing ability. Girlfriend seemed pleased. His stamina had to be reasonably good.

Stealth:          2   * Who sings in the metal-walled outhouse and drives a party van. Nope.  I'd say he'd make a  lot of noise pings.

Strength:        5   * He didn't show much of any reason to think he was strong. Lots of threats to come kick ass, but no actual doing it.

I'll add those to the OP when I get a chance unless someone has a better suggestion. Pain in the ass to do on my phone...

I think this is what Wes means, when he said "a lot of thought needs to go into a new counselors stats."

Btw, the luck stat is wrong. He died and in a small potty, so he can't have above average luck. It doesn't make sense. A 4 or 5 makes more sense if you're really pushing it.

10 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

I think this is what Wes means, when he said "a lot of thought needs to go into a new counselors stats."

Btw, the luck stat is wrong. He died and in a small potty, so he can't have above average luck. It doesn't make sense. A 4 or 5 makes more sense if you're really pushing it.

He was lucky enough to die on the toilet like Elvis. He should have 10, but I'm going with @Alkavian for now.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Truth said:

He was lucky enough to die on the toilet like Elvis. He should have 10, but I'm going with @Alkavian for now.

Elvis has nothing to do with Friday The 13th or horror movies.

You can't bullshit stats lmao

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

Elvis has nothing to do with Friday The 13th or horror movies.

You can't bullshit stats lmao

I'm curious to know 3-5 counselors you WOULD like to see eventually added.

Please do omit the obvious.

14 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I'm curious to know 3-5 counselors you WOULD like to see eventually added.

Please do omit the obvious.

Demon would have been a good counselor addition.

Sadly, Fox is in the game now. So stat wise, there's no point anymore. 

We don't have the Boy Next Door Trope, Reggie and Mark would be interesting additions. Down the road, if they could implement the mechanics, Tina would be a marketable addition as well. KM or Brodski for Grendel map would a fresh hero.

Yes! Even if we only got his outfit and a jheri curl hairstyle I'd be happy. :)

Was so surprised they killed him off so early, I thought he had a great on screen dynamic and should have lasted longer.

2 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

Demon would have been a good counselor addition.

Sadly, Fox is in the game now. So stat wise, there's no point anymore. 

We don't have the Boy Next Door Trope, Reggie and Mark would be interesting additions. Down the road, if they could implement the mechanics, Tina would be a marketable addition as well. KM or Brodski for Grendel map would a fresh hero.

And why, whenever anyone else suggests these counselors to be added, do you always dismiss them as a bad idea? All except for one you mentioned, which I did ask that you admit the obvious.

6 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

And why, whenever anyone else suggests these counselors to be added, do you always dismiss them as a bad idea? All except for one you mentioned, which I did ask that you admit the obvious.

I never dismissed Tina, KM, Brodski, or Mark.

Don't know where you saw that.

I dismissed this thread for being obviously transparent in regards to the OP 

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

I never dismissed Tina, KM, Brodski, or Mark.

Don't know where you saw that.

I dismissed this thread for being obviously transparent in regards to the OP 

Each time someone brings them up, you say why they would not be a strong addition.

And ask for this thread, I, personally, would very much like to see the addition. I don't know why you think it's not a serious movement or "satire," as you refer to it.

19 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Each time someone brings them up, you say why they would not be a strong addition.

And ask for this thread, I, personally, would very much like to see the addition. I don't know why you think it's not a serious movement or "satire," as you refer to it.

False. Never said Mark, Tina or KM wouldn't be a strong addition. 

You seriously think the user made this thread because they like Demon?

It's total mockery. Go visit the Reggie thread and you'll see the origin of why this thread was made. They're just messing around.

21 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

False. Never said Mark, Tina or KM wouldn't be a strong addition. 

You seriously think the user made this thread because they like Demon?

It's total mockery. Go visit the Reggie thread and you'll see the origin of why this thread was made. They're just messing around.

Hmm, I guess as long as it's playful and good humored in nature, then no harm no foul right? Moderators will step in if that doesn't seem to be the case.

I say add him as long as he has his van and some enchiladas

Composure 6: He didn't really freak out till he got stabbed through the leg. 

Luck 6: Yes the girlfriend was hot, but he did get stabbed to death in an outhouse.

Intelligence 4: He did stay in the box that was being stabbed after all.

Speed 6: He did get to that outhouse pretty fast while clinching. 

Stamina 6: He had a pretty light build and felt like he could run for a while.

Stealth 3: As pointed out he rocked about in party van probably not a quite guy.

Strength 4: As I said for stamina I feel he had a light build and wouldn't be a beater.

That's my take @Truth

59 minutes ago, TxJason said:

I say add him as long as he has his van and some enchiladas

They could alternate his van with the blue car as the 4 seater.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

71_A0_A183_C41_D_4_F1_B_AAAA_957_B92_BB8

The toilet paper and enchiladas is the best. 

4 year Olds must have been tougher in the 80's. They'd choke on those small parts today.

• Like 1

@bewareofbears i really want that sction figure.

For this thread, YES PLease! Not only did the actor play our beloved Demon. He also played in Return of the living Dead. Earning him a place in 80s horror. A little homage to him would be great. Did way more for 80s horror than that other guy.

I think his composure may be a 6 though. He did keep pooping even when she shook the outhouse. Fairly impressive.

He doesnt seem at all stealthy, though his speed was incredible.

I also think his repair would have been alright with all the customizations he put into his van.

@AdmiralJT maybe not tougher, but definitely had more common sense. Besides, we used to eat lead paint to harden our bellies.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Besides, we used to eat lead paint to harden our bellies.

I remember, we used to rub dirt on cuts for its antiseptic properties.

UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY,,UUUU BABY, HEY BABY.....

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

They could alternate his van with the blue car as the 4 seater.

Yeah that would be a good swap. 

I love Demon, he was an amazing character from part 5. You could tell while watching the movie that he cared a lot for his little brother Reggie, and it was a shame that those moments he spent that evening with Reggie were to be his last moments spent with him. I say bring back Demon and let him kick Roy's/part 5 Jason's ass all over Pinehurst!