8.  Black Panther 

7.  Quicksilver 

6.  Ant-Man 

5. Thor 

4.  War Machine 

3. Captain America 

2. Spider-Man 

1. Wolverine 

In their own category (anti heroes or people who are wishy washy)- Punisher, Silver Surfer, and Deadpool 

Villains-  Surprsingly enough, Thanos doesn't even register on my coolness radar. I loved him in Infinity War, but outside of the MCU movies, I know nothing about him whatsoever and never found him very compelling. 

10. The Chameleon 

9. Bullseye 

8.  Carnage 

7.  Galactus 

6.  Dr. Doom 

5. Kraven the Hunter 

4. Dr. Octopus  

3. Green Goblin 

2.  Loki 

1.  Magneto

My favourit Marvel Hero is Captain America. I was always more of a fan of DC comics. I liked Cap. Because he seemed like he belonged in the DC universe. He was from the 40's, he had the same moral code that the DC heroes had and he had the patriotic thing going for him.

Favourite Villain is probably Ronan the Accuser. I liked that he never saw him self as a villain, and he really wasn't. He was a fanatic, and he would team up with anyone if they were able to forward his agenda. I thought they really missed an opportunity by killing him in the MCU. He is a much more interesting character than the version they did in Gaurdians of the Galaxy.

Favorite Hero: Captain America 

Steve Rogers is my favorite because he is the embodiment of what it means to be an American solider. I am a veteran and vets love Cap because he lives up to everything we are taught in basic. I'm sure if Steve was real he would be a humble person if you met him. He would tell you he was just doing his job. Captain Rogers is also as patriotic as they come but realizes America isn't perfect. If there were any person who I wish I could meet in any kind of fiction it's Steve Rogers.

Favorite Villain: Magneto

Magneto is a person who has experienced the worst humanity can offer. His time spent in the Nazi internment camps has left him with a pessimistic world view. Eric Lenshire feels that mankind and mutantkind will never live in peace. A pre-emptive strike followed by all out war against humans is the only way mutants can survive humanity's hate and fear of what they do not understand. You are sympathetic towards him because you know what Eric has been through and you understand his motives even though you may not agree with them. Because he has special insight into the worst humanity can do to each other you can't even view his actions as entirely wrong either. Eric is a very complex person and that is what you need in a good antagonist.

More of a DC guy but not a rabid fanboy type so I can like Marvel too. Fact is, I was kinda angry and sad to hear how Stan Lee was being screwed over by his lawyer, what an absolute piece of shit that guy is... anyways...

Spiderman

Hulk

Wolverine

I also dig ROM - Spaceknight, Silver Surfer, Thor and Doc Strange. The old 80's cartoons were pretty good too, used to watch them as a kid. ;)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles , Biker Mice from Mars and Spawn.

Just kidding. I know alot abot DC and Marvel but I never read the Comics. So I go with Spider-man (Especially Tobey Maguire).

For a Villain : definetely Thanos.... I just really like him ( especially in the Silver Surfer Cartoon [sadly it ended on a cliffhanger with Thanos....]).

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Especially Tobey Maguire).

Shame on you

Deadpool 

Sliver Surfer

Hulk especially from planet hulk

17 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Shame on you

Deadpool 

Sliver Surfer

Hulk especially from planet hulk

Of Course I like them too! I meant them more in General not movie only ( the Deadpool game is really awesome )

Tobey just got a Special place in my heart for the nostalgic........ I watched the third movie 20 times in my early days!

Yeah , Hulk is really awesome too. And friendly Red-Hulk too.

F0RRd0E.jpg

I totally forgot him. He is also really awesome.

And Doctor Strange! His Movie was awesome.

And Bayonetta too. Isn´t she cute?

I would recommend everyone to read Peter Parker: Spider-Man Vol. 2. There's a great story near the end of that collection of stories where Spider-Man has to make the decision of whether or not to pull the plug on an old villain (Dr. Stromm) who's basically a severed head being kept alive by a super computer and takes over his mind to build super bots to try and take over the city (which eventually takes over Electro somehow). I think it's a pretty deep story for a comic and it makes you think about the frailty of life and allows you to ask yourself "what would you do?" if you were in Spider-Man's position. It will probably never make it to the big screen, but I think it's one of Spidey's most under-rated stories. Even though it was critically panned, I would also recommend reading "The Other" storyline, where Spider-Man is supposedly killed but then comes back in a cocoon equipped with new powers and abilities. I would also highly recommend any of the "Deadpool vs" series, they're all hilarious and very well done, especially the most well known one: Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe

I'm a bigger Marvel guy than DC. I blame Spider-Man and his amazing friends, and the Hulk tv show for being my gateway into the fandom. 

With that....

Captain America. After reading the Ultimates vol 1, Captain America skyrocketed to being my favorite. When I was in the Army, people gave me shit about it. Those same people now have seen the film version and can't look me in the eye. The guy is a paragon of virtue (616 and film) with an resolve that is even more durable than his shield. He doesn't allow his morality to waver. And don't ever mistake his kindness for weakness. 

Wolverine. I really love his shtick. He is this guy who can cut bricks to pieces and take boatloads of damage, and a ninja to boot. He is this guy who has experienced so much pain and ugliness that he should just turn his back on humanity, but he doesn't. He wants to be a samurai, but realizes that his feral nature won't ever allow for it. He'll never be able to attain that mindset, but it doesn't stop him from trying. 

Thor. I'm a big sucker for D&D (technically Pathfinder, but D&D is the most popular of the genre) Thor fits. This noble warrior who takes on mountain sized monsters with a warhammer and command of the storm? Awesome. He's a god whose humility and nobility go hand in hand with the power of Mjolnir. 

Daredevil. As Frank Miller said, he should be a villain. Beaten by schoolyard bullies. His mother, an enigma who left his life as a child. His father, a well meaning loser who took a bullet in the one act he showed his son about doing the right thing. a love life that is more complicated and treacherous than any other in comics. But Matt takes his bruises, his losses and his pain and he directs it toward helping others. His 'powers' are superhuman senses. He puts in the rest of the work, and he doesn't have a butler, a fortune and a belt to gain his edges. Just determination and a superhuman talent for violence.  

I've got an extensive list of heroes and comics that I've enjoyed throughout the years. Spider-Man, The Maxx, Trencher, Batman, Swamp Thing. 

But my favorite hero has been Hulk. Always, my whole life. 

I think I might have been around 5 when the old television series with Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno was on the air. Hulk actually frightened me as much as he captivated me. 

I've been stuck on the idea of his ability to draw on unending rage and the reckless power it gives him.

A couple of my favorite one-shots were Hulk: Gray, by Jeph Loeb. Hulk: The End, by Peter David. And definitely Banner, by Brian Azzerello.

I'm so, so happy that Ang Lee's Hulk was made. I know it isn't a popular opinion but I thought the movie was brilliant. 

Fingers crossed that in Avengers 4 we get to see a World Breaker/Heart of the Monster Hulk. 

Sidenote:

Anyone in to Horror as well as Marvel should dig up Man-Thing. Think it was made around 2000. Not a terrible flick.