It would either be the updated version of the last game, or one made from scratch with a whole new concept to it.

23 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

It would either be the updated version of the last game, or one made from scratch with a whole new concept to it.

So, what do you think in F13th:G2 gameplay for 2084 like from 1984. What 2084 looks like story and Jason killing people, how could escape from a boat or fly car, plane?

3 minutes ago, SametChan said:

So, what do you think in F13th:G2 gameplay for 2084 like from 1984. What 2084 looks like story and Jason killing people, how could escape from a boat or fly car, plane?

I can't really imagine things on the spot, but I would expect that by that time any game would be VR or SAO-ish in some way. Assuming we haven't gone extinct by then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

I can't really imagine things on the spot, but I would expect that by that time any game would be VR or SAO-ish in some way. Assuming we haven't gone extinct by then.

That would be great. Could be VR-Full dive possibly near future. Remote to brain fully move own body, can feel pain and hungry, can sleep, wake-up, tried, etc.

• Like 1

@SametChan I don't think there's going to be a sequel, if Illfonic and Gun_Media decide they want a F13 game on the next consoles. I would suspect they'd just upgrade this games engine to UE 5 and port it over to the next consoles.

Highly unlikely this will happen, but. Guess we'll find out in the future.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SametChan said:

That would be great. Could be VR-Full dive possibly near future. Remote to brain fully move own body, can feel pain and hungry, can sleep, wake-up, tried, etc.

Everything we gamers want in life.

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

@SametChan I don't think there's going to be a sequel, if Illfonic and Gun_Media decide they want a F13 game on the next consoles. I would suspect they'd just upgrade this games engine to UE 5 and port it over to the next consoles.

Highly unlikely this will happen, but. Guess we'll find out in the future.

Yeah, that because of upgrade new RAM 32GB or above more, powerfully CPU/GPU, motherboard, 120FPS, others. UE5 would look like in real life.

2 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

Everything we gamers want in life.

VR Full-dive will release in 2040 or 2050.

2 minutes ago, SametChan said:

VR Full-dive will release in 2040 or 2050.

I'll be 56 by then. An old ass man playing VR games. Better avoid MP lobbies infested with young people using anime skins and triggering my fetishes.

29 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

I'll be 56 by then. An old ass man playing VR games. Better avoid MP lobbies infested with young people using anime skins and triggering my fetishes.

Yeah, stop aging is possible.

1 hour ago, SametChan said:

Yeah, stop aging is possible.

Our species could have accomplished a lot more in terms science and technology if people weren't so morally conflicted with everything. Or simply indulging themselves in petty social conflicts in general. I'd be surprised if we even survive to reach the 5 billion year mark that the sun is estimated to implode and incinerate our planet, and if we do I'd be amazed if we even have the technology to escape our own solar system to inhabit a new homeworld.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:28 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Hello Darrin...

Who are you referring too?

15 hours ago, Flyin_J said:

Our species could have accomplished a lot more in terms science and technology if people weren't so morally conflicted with everything. Or simply indulging themselves in petty social conflicts in general. I'd be surprised if we even survive to reach the 5 billion year mark that the sun is estimated to implode and incinerate our planet, and if we do I'd be amazed if we even have the technology to escape our own solar system to inhabit a new homeworld.

That is simply true, will humanity reach the 5 billion mark I don't know, but there's a song on this I'll post bellow:

18 hours ago, SametChan said:

I'm not sure if I'd ever indulge in direct to brain gaming as it sounds a little risky, no doubt VR is going to be an ever increasing future trend but I'm still old fashioned and enjoy relaxing and watching through a screen as I do enough body movement, pain and occasional hunger when I work.

11 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

Who are you referring too?

Bloodied weapons with more damage, arcane object imbued with dark energy, tentacle monsters like skyrim, DLC coming soon...

I would like them to program it correctly. Considering its a new dev kit, and the track record of games from the two companies involved I dont expect it.

Im kinda late to the party here but fuck it xD. Now seriously,  I don't think someone will ever but a game from this company ever again. They gained enough of bad fame with this game that I think people will know next time. Even if they make a sequel of this game,  I doubt it will be a sucess like this one and I doubt it would keep alive this long like this one has. 

• Sad 2

On 5/4/2018 at 5:43 PM, AdmiralJT said:

I wonder how many people that backed this game on Kickstarter would back a sequel from these developers. They should have enough money not to have to crowd source it, but if they did do people have enough confidence in it to do it again?

I wouldn't back again. 

13 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Bloodied weapons with more damage, arcane object imbued with dark energy, tentacle monsters like skyrim, DLC coming soon...

13 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I would like them to program it correctly. Considering its a new dev kit, and the track record of games from the two companies involved I dont expect it.

12 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Im kinda late to the party here but fuck it xD. Now seriously,  I don't think someone will ever but a game from this company ever again. They gained enough of bad fame with this game that I think people will know next time. Even if they make a sequel of this game,  I doubt it will be a sucess like this one and I doubt it would keep alive this long like this one has. 

12 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

I wouldn't back again. 

I'm sure, Salvin Jason will be unlocked on PS5/XBTWO F13th:G2. What do you think?

But next developer will make new Salvin Jason 2.0 on F13th:G2 lol.

First they should make 4K patch for the Xbox One X & PS4 Pro..

41 minutes ago, SametChan said:

I'm sure, Salvin Jason will be unlocked on PS5/XBTWO F13th:G2. What do you think?

But next developer will make new Salvin Jason 2.0 on F13th:G2 lol.

Salvin?

Stupid phone made me double post...

I doubt these guys will be able to do a sequel, and not because of the current state of the existing game or anything the devs / pub have done or not done with the existing game.  Rather, I assume the rights holders will trip over their own feet while trying to squeezing every possible penny from whoever does a sequel, and end up with a crap shovel ware game by someone associated with a big publisher who invests little into the game after paying the license fees and hoping for a quick score.  Then they will decide the genre is dead.  Really hoping I am wrong, but facts are facts.  And the facts are that the people holding the rights to Friday the 13th have either botched everything they touched over 20-30 years, or have failed to capitalize on incredible good will because they don't realize the goldmine they are sitting on if they do things right.  Just look at their recent history.  No sequel to Freddy v. Jason.  No sequel to the reboot.  No Friday the 13th game on 10/13/17 because the rings sequel sold like shit, and they somehow assumed that a shitty reception for a shitty rings movie meant that no one would watch a new Friday the 13th in a year dominated by horror in the cinema, and where a Friday the 13th indie game was a top seller on psn.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, huuru said:

First they should make 4K patch for the Xbox One X & PS4 Pro..

But it is still unreal engine 4.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Salvin?

Crap, I've got the wrong word. It's Savini Jason.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Stupid phone made me double post...

Senpai, baka... Disable notification this thread Dx

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

OP just proved me right.

OP? What is your idea on F13th:G2......

58 minutes ago, TimmyJarvis said:

I doubt these guys will be able to do a sequel, and not because of the current state of the existing game or anything the devs / pub have done or not done with the existing game.  Rather, I assume the rights holders will trip over their own feet while trying to squeezing every possible penny from whoever does a sequel, and end up with a crap shovel ware game by someone associated with a big publisher who invests little into the game after paying the license fees and hoping for a quick score.  Then they will decide the genre is dead.  Really hoping I am wrong, but facts are facts.  And the facts are that the people holding the rights to Friday the 13th have either botched everything they touched over 20-30 years, or have failed to capitalize on incredible good will because they don't realize the goldmine they are sitting on if they do things right.  Just look at their recent history.  No sequel to Freddy v. Jason.  No sequel to the reboot.  No Friday the 13th game on 10/13/17 because the rings sequel sold like shit, and they somehow assumed that a shitty reception for a shitty rings movie meant that no one would watch a new Friday the 13th in a year dominated by horror in the cinema, and where a Friday the 13th indie game was a top seller on psn.    

That is true so. I hope they making on contect/DLC to add a game for Freddy vs Jason, New York Map.... If possible.

But will the PS5 game have dedicated servers? 

• Like 1

tentacle monsters

I'd rather not deal with Mora again.