SametChan

If F13th:G2 was made in PS5/XBTWO?

F13th:G2 would be released PS5/Xbox TWO in 2020 or 2021. What do you think? I've heard PS5 Devkit has released and private. We won't tell you about PS5 devkit details. But a moment not for XBTWO.

F13th:G2 = Friday The 13th: Game 2.

PS5 = unreal engine 5.

• Confused 2

What are you getting at here...?

You're speculating that there will be another F13 game on the next gen console? So what?

Not trying to be a dick, I'm just confused.

"You're speculating that there will be another F13 game on the next gen console? So what?"
Answered: Yes, could be a newer console. How developer would do change walks, normal car or something fly car. Do you have own suggestion from new F13th:G2 future.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

What makes you think they'll release a second game to begin with?

Something, would be future a fly car, fly house, or something. From 2086 year. Like 1986. If you don't like that idea. Then what is your good an idea?

• Confused 1

What’s the point in making a second game? They could release this game again for future consoles and just keeping adding on to this game.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SametChan said:

Something, would be future a fly car, fly house, or something. From 2086 year. Like 1986. If you don't like that idea. Then what is your good an idea?

I was just saying that I don't see a reason that they'd ever release a F13 Part II game. 

And saw no speculation that they ever would. 

You're claiming that you think they'll release one on the next gen, PS5, so I asked why you think they'll ever release a Part II. 

4 minutes ago, SirMang said:

What makes you think they'll release a second game to begin with?

I think this one made enough money that it's a strong possibility there will be a sequel. If it is to happen I would hope that whoever makes it learns from the mistakes this team has made and they aren't repeated.

2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I was just saying that I don't see a reason that they'd ever release a F13 Part II game. 

And saw no speculation that they ever would. 

You're claiming that you think they'll release one on the next gen, PS5, so I asked why you think they'll ever release a Part II. 

Yes, because PS5 and XBTWO would look unrealistic and RAM & CPU upgrade more to have powerfully than PS4 and XBONE. If developer can make Part II game.

The devs could take the seasonal approach just look at rainbow six seige and how successful it has become

Nah. Something tells me that this will be like the NES game.

I doubt we'll see Jason get his own game, excluding mobile games, for a long time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Nah. Something tells me that this will be like the NES game.

I doubt we'll see Jason get his own game, excluding mobile games, for a long time.

This...... is..... w0w......

• Like 1

I hope to God the PS5 isn't coming out soon, I've only had my PS4 a year and it took almost half the money I made over the course of the entire summer to pay for it (1 TB hard drive ftw). If they start shutting down servers and supporting PSN for this console anytime soon, I'm low key gonna throw a fit and go on a soda pop binge lol. 

I could see a remaster coming to next-gen consoles but not an entirely new game. 

18 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I hope to God the PS5 isn't coming out soon, I've only had my PS4 a year and it took almost half the money I made over the course of the entire summer to pay for it (1 TB hard drive ftw). If they start shutting down servers and supporting PSN for this console anytime soon, I'm low key gonna throw a fit and go on a soda pop binge lol. 

I feel the same way with my Xbox One X. I pre ordered the X and got it on launch day last November and I pray to god I won’t have to pay for a whole new Xbox anytime soon...

• Like 2

Well next gen, I would add a lot more destructible  elements. So Jason could crash through windows, and flamable things could be set on fire. I would add 4 to 6 more players per round and double the size of maps. I would add the winnebago as an escape element. I would add VR support. I would make all sorts of objects usable and combinable want to hit chair with a flaming dining chair? Find a chair then find a way to set it on fire, then find Jason. I would remove perk rolling and add a level and point based skill system. I would add a dynamic system so if anyone dropped for whatever reason, that the next person in queue we show up as the sheriff or as one of the 2nd tier characters. 

Anyway just spit balling.

I'm sure a sequel is at least being discussed. And I am sure that everyone agrees with me when I say that IllFonic/GunMedia could have done better with this game in certain areas and a sequel could address those issues. 

I wonder how many people that backed this game on Kickstarter would back a sequel from these developers. They should have enough money not to have to crowd source it, but if they did do people have enough confidence in it to do it again?

Can someone Please, explain how a sequel, would work? I mean Isn't the current game, have everything we need? Instead of a Sequel, just add more DLC, right? Or does It not work like that?

6 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

Can someone Please, explain how a sequel, would work? I mean Isn't the current game, have everything we need? Instead of a Sequel, just add more DLC, right? Or does It not work like that?

Allows for you to upgrade the games in ways no engine upgrade can. Plenty of multiplayer games get sequels, and many get yearly sequels, not that they need those. Still, this game isn't getting a sequel, and that's without even getting into rights issues.

• Like 1