1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

They have yet to announce the pajama clothing pack. They could do that pretty soon.

I don't think they're announcing it till later since I don't believe it's coming this update.

Maybe in early June. 

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

I don't think they're announcing it till later since I don't believe it's coming this update.

Maybe in early June. 

It might come this update. It would just be paid DLC. Not something they have to incorporate with the update.

13 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

They still haven't announced Mark or wheelchair survivor inclusion yet in the game.

Other than that, there's really  nothing else worthy to tease. 

Unless they have something else.

Edit - They need to release a list of bugs that are going to be patched/fixed in the update. People will care about that. @Impactedmedal38

They could tease a release date, or whether or not they are even in cert yet. 

39 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

True, but I'd still rather not have any increase at all. So a Legendary perk for Medic isn't really needed, for me at least.

And that, IMO, will be the benefit of legendary perks. Fingers crossed. 

There's just enough to the bonuses that maybe it will nudge players a little this way or that and create a bit more variety. 

4 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

They could tease a release date, or whether or not they are even in cert yet. 

One they said they didn't want to give a date (Even tho they said earliest April lol) 

Two if the update is close @ShiftySamurai should try and aim for May 12th, would make my birthday great costanza-wink.gif

15 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

They have yet to announce the pajama clothing pack. They could do that pretty soon.

and they won't because the pajamas will most likely be used in challenges 

Hope to see new patch in the middle of this month like you said 😕

41 minutes ago, Truth said:

I said it before, potent ranger should increase your chances of being Tommy.

Some of these bonuses make no sense at all though... Medic increases repair speed? Hypochondriac is the new My dad's a cop? Wtf @ShiftySamurai?

Medic increases repair speed. Thick Skin gets you out of a trap quicker. Hypochondriac reduces police response time. Theoretically those all work together and could buy you a few seconds tanking a trap and calling the cops using someone like Deb or LaChappa. 

A lot of these have potential worth trying. Grease Monkey and Lead Foot could give a group a designated driver for example. 

1 minute ago, pioneer67fkd said:

What makes you think that? Sure they could be used in Challenges but I highly doubt they're Challenge exclusive. The pack is a very easy way for them to make money.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

I highly doubt the pajama pack will be exclusive to Single Player Challenges, if it's even in Single Player Challenges.

2 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

Grease Monkey and Lead Foot could give a group a designated driver for example

The driver may be designated but everyone in my group is drunk. Besides, we stumble to the exit like champs.

• Haha 1

Not the type of news I was expecting, could've sent this info w/ the Legendary Perk announcements.

Keep busting ass over there on your side @ShiftySamurai, make this update come out high quality as soon as possible!

1 hour ago, DasMurich said:

A lot of these have potential worth trying

My point was they dont really fit together. Yeah, they'll be helpful. I'm not arguing there at all, I'm just saying some of the perks have odd bonuses.

I look forward to acquiring some of these legendary perks... I have about 630 000 CP (or more, just spent 20 or 30 000 to get a couple more epics that I wanted... epic nerves of steel is still being evasive). From what I see, this might change some meta perks for a few players at least... 

I can see a combo of slugger and swift attacker being much more of a threat than just the old swift attacker, which was an incredible help to attack speed already.
   The repair speed bonus attached to medic could cause a lot of new notifications for Jason if people use this version. Those that already have issues with making mistakes at their current repair speed may not want to bother with the legendary version of medic.
   Teamwork and my dad's a cop could end with much quicker escapes to the police if someone using both manages to make the call.
   Speed Demon actually giving a bonus to sprint speed may give a good enough reason to make this one a keeper for many, but the increased driving speed of that perk can lead to more crashed cars for some.
   Escape from traps quicker added to thick skin is a nice bonus. Many people seem to use thick skin for tanking traps in the first place.

I am disappointed in the new bonuses on Preparedness (I never bother using crouch to move at all, I have my reasons), Restful (break free of grip stamina boost is nice, but also does not happen often) and Marathon (swim speed bonus is VERY situational... although I have been known to swim out to the boat after it has been tipped and abandoned). I like to use these perks on several counselors... but With the legendary perks, I may just change up some of my builds.
   I understand why some seem to have odd bonuses... certain perk builds would be quite over powered if more of the bonuses made sense when compared to the base perk itself.

@GeneiJin It looks like your fearless perk built may be getting a helpful boost with a bit of dead body fear resistance attached to Nerves of Steel. Not sure if crouch speed on preparedness will help much, but depending on the upgraded fear resistance on preparedness and lone wolf..... I think lone wolf (with its new break from grab easier bonus) might be better than preparedness for your build with legendaries. If so, you may have to find a map after this.

So...  Are we going to get a higher level cap than 150?  And another row of perks to supplement all the new ones?  I've been capped out for months and my CP is over 500,000.  There's no incentive anymore.  It just keeps adding up, month after month.

• Like 1

I think the update is coming out on July 13 which is a Friday the 13th. I don't want it to be that long but I have a feeling that is what it is going to be. 

We’ll release a full listing of Legendary Bonus Stats a little closer to when the next update releases” March 1st ShiftySamurai

hmmm... is this still the plan?

1 hour ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

What makes you think that? Sure they could be used in Challenges but I highly doubt they're Challenge exclusive. The pack is a very easy way for them to make money.

they added wepon swapping for a reason 

2 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

They still haven't announced Mark or wheelchair survivor inclusion yet in the game.

Other than that, there's really  nothing else worthy to tease. 

Unless they have something else.

Edit - They need to release a list of bugs that are going to be patched/fixed in the update. People will care about that. @Impactedmedal38

Mark will just be a character to kill in Single Player mode. I guarantee it. 

What I am not understanding is how 1-3 or 2-5 bonus is going to make any meaningful difference. It is basically like attaching the poorest of poor perks. I doubt you’ll even be able to tell if it’s working unless you are susceptible to placebo effect.

Additionally, some of the bonuses are just nonsensical. Not going to go through them all here, but let’s randomally pick Sucker Punch with increased melee damage. What do you equip sucker punch for? More chance of stun. How much damage do stun hits do? Using heavy axe for this example, 2-5 damage. Congratulations, Legendary has just added 0.15 damage to your stun hit (at max). 🍌

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

they added wepon swapping for a reason 

Yeah, because it's a feature everyone wanted.

• Thanks 1

lol what do 1-3 and 2-5 even mean? 

This info is useless. 

You ruined the game because of whiners who cried to you instead of upping their game. 

I still got 8/8 when cars started in half the time and my dads a cop cut it nearly in half. 

Youve made some mistakes placating babies.  

Weapon swapping is the worst idea ever.  Each Jason should have 10 unique kills,  not swap weapons. 

• Like 1