It seems like a lot of people are disappointed lol

• Like 1

Whats the point of showing us this? Like when will we get some kind of content atleast, like we keep hearing heres this and what's gonna be in that and etc and not once have you guys mention anything bout the Paranoia Game Mode like after that one teaser last year bout it i have not heared one word but you guys wanna keep letting us informed on stuff thats bearly important or Necessary... like come one now its ridiculous Smh

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DarkWonderz said:

Whats the poing of showing us this? Like when will we get some kind of content atleast, like we keep hearing heres this and what's gonna be in that and etc and not once have you guys mention anything bout the Paranoia Game Mode like after that one teaser last year bout it i have not heared one word but you guys wanna keep letting us informed on stuff thats bearly important or Necessary... like come one now its ridiculous Smh

They did talk about Paranoia, they said it's on the back burner till the dedicated servers are up. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They did talk about Paranoia, they said it's on the back burner till the dedicated servers are up. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Oh I guess I havent seen that part but thanks for the info

9 minutes ago, DarkWonderz said:

Whats the poing of showing us this? Like when will we get some kind of content atleast, like we keep hearing heres this and what's gonna be in that and etc and not once have you guys mention anything bout the Paranoia Game Mode like after that one teaser last year bout it i have not heared one word but you guys wanna keep letting us informed on stuff thats bearly important or Necessary... like come one now its ridiculous Smh

Hi @DarkWonderz - First, welcome to the forums!

Upon arrival here at the forums, one's first stop should be to quickly look over the forum rules, found here:

http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

Next, please tell us a bit about yourself by creating a new thread in the "Introduce Yourself" section:

http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

At that point, you are encouraged to begin posting and commenting. 

I highly recommend visiting the Gamertag thread and posting your info. There, you can find many other players on your platform who would be happy to play private matches with you.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

To answer your question, Wes did start a thread on Paranoia some months ago. It is currently still in development, and they hope to have it perfected and ready to go someday. Read for yourself:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16400-paranoia-current-status-and-path-ahead

We're glad your here! Enjoy the forums!
- Skunk

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DasMurich said:

But, that's relative. A slight 3% boost isn't going to make it fly by like having Tinker equipped. 

Deb or LaChappa should handle it fine.

True, but I'd still rather not have any increase at all. So a Legendary perk for Medic isn't really needed, for me at least.

12 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Hi @DarkWonderz - First, welcome to the forums!

Upon arrival here at the forums, one's first stop should be to quickly look over the forum rules, found here:

http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

Next, please tell us a bit about yourself by creating a new thread in the "Introduce Yourself" section:

http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

At that point, you are encouraged to begin posting and commenting. 

I highly recommend visiting the Gamertag thread and posting your info. There, you can find many other players on your platform who would be happy to play private matches with you.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

To answer your question, Wes did start a thread on Paranoia some months ago. It is currently still in development, and they hope to have it perfected and ready to go someday. Read for yourself:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16400-paranoia-current-status-and-path-ahead

We're glad your here! Enjoy the forums!
- Skunk

I don't even see the point of introducing yourself. Most of those posts don't even get over 5 replies. Seems like a waste of a post. I never did it and I'm glad. People get to know you through your posts and opinions through other sections of the forums. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePunkPirate said:

Problem is a lot of perks are still garbage like Potent Ranger (Why do more damage as Tommy when he already has 10 strength? Dmg is only good for demasking which Tommy can do in 2 hits) and Easy Listener/Heavy Sleeper.

I said it before, potent ranger should increase your chances of being Tommy.

Some of these bonuses make no sense at all though... Medic increases repair speed? Hypochondriac is the new My dad's a cop? Wtf @ShiftySamurai?

4 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I don't even see the point of introducing yourself. Most of those posts don't even get over 5 replies. Seems like a waste of a post. I never did it and I'm glad. People get to know you through your posts and opinions through other sections of the forums. 

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

Same here

I totally disagree. An introduction gives others a springboard to relate to you. I always prefer seeing posts from new members whom have taken the time to tell us just a little about themselves before jumping into discussions. It gives me some familiarity when I see them in comments.

So, in that way, it's really not about reply-count. It's about starting to get to know someone. It's the ice breaker for me. 

3 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Same here

4 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I totally disagree. An introduction gives others a springboard to relate to you. I always prefer seeing posts from new members whom have taken the time to tell us just a little about themselves before jumping into discussions. It gives me some familiarity when I see them in comments.

So, in that way, it's really not about reply-count. It's about starting to get to know someone. It's the ice breaker for me. 

It works in some cases yes. But as seen by the replies and view count, most people don't even visit that section. I myself have never been over there. I get to know people just as well by reading their opinions from all the other posts. 

6 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

You didn't care about mine!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It’s kind of a paradox because we need one to get the other... even though we are probably getting neither.... stay woke.

I still think it's pointless to do an intro, what is this a dating site. 😒

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Truth said:

Hypochondriac is the new My dad's a cop? Wtf @ShiftySamurai?

No it seems that decrease time for calling the cops when you speak on the phone.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

I still think it's pointless to do an intro, what is this a dating site. 😒

Friday the 13th: Dating simulator. I’d buy.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

It's really pointless, I judge every individual post a person makes on it's own merits. I don't need to know about the person to read what they wrote and formulate an opinion about it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

Damn you guys are really scraping at the bottom of the barrel at this point.

Yeah, they are. I was hoping for an update about Jason X now that everything else seems to be out of the way, more or less.

5 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

It’s kind of a paradox because we need one to get the other... even though we are probably getting neither.... stay woke.

I'm always woke 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

No it seems that decrease time for calling the cops when you speak on the phone.

Pretty clear to me...

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Hypochondriac                                   Police Response Time

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

Damn you guys are really scraping at the bottom of the barrel at this point.

They still haven't announced Mark or wheelchair survivor inclusion yet in the game.

Other than that, there's really  nothing else worthy to tease. 

Unless they have something else.

Edit - They need to release a list of bugs that are going to be patched/fixed in the update. People will care about that. @Impactedmedal38

9 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

They still haven't announced Mark or wheelchair survivor inclusion yet in the game.

Other than that, there's really  nothing else worthy to tease. 

Unless they have something else.

Edit - They need to release a list of bugs that are going to be patched/fixed in the update. People will care about that. @Impactedmedal38

They have yet to announce the pajama clothing pack. They could do that pretty soon.