14 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Wow, I can't wait to never get these when I roll!

Related image

So, Is It going to be possible, to stack “My Dad’s A Cop” Plus a legndary perk with a reduced time arrival? If so, then that’s not going to be fun for, Jason. 

Just now, Dead Meme said:

So, Is It going to be possible, to stack “My Dad’s A Cop” Plus a legndary perk with a reduced time arrival? If so, then that’s not going to be fun for, Jason. 

Yes, but the difference is going to be completely negligible, and will barely make up for the nerf that the perk is getting. Absolutely no one will do this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, skallapat said:

29l9zt.jpg

LMAFO............

3 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Yes, but the difference is going to be completely negligible, and will barely make up for the nerf that the perk is getting. Absolutely no one will do this.

Oh, okay. 

Some of these are paired well. For instance Slugger and Swift Attacker. Controlled Breathing. It'll be interesting to see how some of these pair up. 

I know the bonus numbers are small but an extra 4 or 5 percent in one area, depending how you play, can make a difference.

Speed Demon is interesting with the slight sprint boost considering the benefit of Speed Demon is driving the car alone.

1 minute ago, DasMurich said:

Some of these are paired well. For instance Slugger and Swift Attacker. Controlled Breathing. It'll be interesting to see how some of these pair up. 

I know the bonus numbers are small but an extra 4 or 5 percent in one area, depending how you play, can make a difference.

Speed Demon is interesting with the slight sprint boost considering the benefit of Speed Demon is driving the car alone.

I don't think a 3% stun time increase for Swift Attacker is going to do much, but it can't hurt. Most people will barely notice the effects of these bonuses. Especially since the bonuses aren't large enough to justify running perks that aren't already meta.

@ShiftySamurai so still no Legendary Perk for me to start with the Sacred Branch? I am sad. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I don't think a 3% stun time increase for Swift Attacker is going to do much, but it can't hurt. Most people will barely notice the effects of these bonuses. Especially since the bonuses aren't large enough to justify running perks that aren't already meta.

While I agree, I also don't personally use the meta perks either so my mind is already looking for new potentials.

I'm using AJ with Preparedness, Lone Wolf, and Nerves of Steel. Looking at bonuses I'd be better served by swapping out Lone Wolf with Night Owl. That's my guess. But Controlled Breathing is also looking like a new one to try.

Lead Foot and Grease Monkey look to pair together too. Couldn't count how many times I could have survived if I just got the car started or moving a second earlier.

• Like 1

Looks like an Epic Medic will be better than a Legendary.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Wow, I can't wait to never get these when I roll!

oh-but-you-can-oh-but-you-will.jpg

2 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Looks like an Epic Medic will be better than a Legendary.

That's relative. Pair it with Thick Skin. You tank a trap with Deb, not Vanessa, she gets out quicker, repairs quicker, and ultimately gets running quicker.

Time to spend in perk roll and i have 175,000cp, when this come out....

41 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Tinker                                                     Boat Start Time Reduced                                  2-5

Honestly, I would have thought for Legendary, the Bonus Perk would have been "Repair Skill Check Reduced." Meaning, if you currently have lots of checks in your repair skill checks, this perk would reduce the amount you had to successfully execute to finish the repair. 

• Like 1

Just now, DasMurich said:

That's relative. Pair it with Thick Skin. You tank a trap with Deb, not Vanessa, she gets out quicker, repairs quicker, and ultimately gets running quicker.

Yeah, repairing quicker is not something you want. Makes it so you're more likely to fail a skill check.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

This is just a more detailed description. It’s called a “fluffer”.

...You rang?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Yeah, repairing quicker is not something you want. Makes it so you're more likely to fail a skill check.

But, that's relative. A slight 3% boost isn't going to make it fly by like having Tinker equipped. 

Deb or LaChappa should handle it fine.

Can y’all expanded the slot more or give a extra slot for some perks?

I'm one of being optimistic, but what was shared today is a bit stale quality wise for Thursday news. No one really cares that much.

• Like 2