Sign in to follow this  
Lexandremon

"Jason Kills Bugs" Really work?

Hey humans, i have a question for u.
The website "http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/" rly works? I mean.
I have already made inumerous reports of hacks/exploits, and didn't had effect at all.

I wonder ifu guys know of any case that the website rly helped something.
Because otherwise, i will not even waste my time.

9P2xUQO.jpg

It "works" in the sense that we have a place to report the issues that we having, giving (some of) us peace of mind.

Has anyone ever gotten a response after submitting a report, other than the canned message?

I haven’t heard anything about people being banned in a long time. I would question if it’s even monitored.

The site still works and you will not get feedback on any action taken as a result of a report being submitted.

In reporting it is best that you include as much info as possible and video of the event. Screen caps do not do much in terms what had occurred so video clips still remain the best option for reports. 

• Like 1

The site works, and it can yield results. But you have to do all the work for the devs. Video of the cheating, their profile linked in the report, SteamID included if it's a PC report (usernames can be easily changed, SteamID is permanent). Even then, it can take a long time and constant prodding at one of the devs to make sure the person is banned. 

While the devs never confirm any action. I know it works because I always get friended by the cheaters on Steam, and they usually tell me when they get banned. They're usually even good sports about it. Problem is, they know how to come right back.

As far as I know, however, I don't think there's been many (if any) bans basically since they announced the new engine work. PC is like the wild west right now. Uber Jasons, texture hacks, speed hacks...At least the new engine will hopefully curb that until the hackers update their cheats to work with the new engine.

• Like 2

Thanks for the answers guys;

I was asking myself about that, because i already reported a lot of people with Jason X
and Savini dll, but I never received an answer trough e-mail.
I usually use printscreen as a means of proof, there's people who literally confess that they r using DLL archives,
this seems to be enough.

Anyway, thanks again, i hope someday it will work
and I will not see those cheaters in the game anymore.

2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

The site works, and it can yield results. But you have to do all the work for the devs. Video of the cheating, their profile linked in the report, SteamID included if it's a PC report (usernames can be easily changed, SteamID is permanent). Even then, it can take a long time and constant prodding at one of the devs to make sure the person is banned. 

True but if you really want to help i don't think that you would complain about that.

4 minutes ago, Adrik said:

True but if you really want to help i don't think that you would complain about that.

Complain about what, specifically? lol you quoted my entire post.

The only problem currently is that they don't seem to be actively banning people because they're too busy with the update. There's reason to complain about that. It doesn't take a whole team to moderate cheat reports. Just a couple people dedicated to it. Would probably only take a couple hours a day.

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Complain about what, specifically? lol you quoted my entire post.

The only problem currently is that they don't seem to be actively banning people because they're too busy with thr update. There's reason to complain about that. It doesn't take a whole team to moderate cheat reports. Just a couple people dedicated to it. Would probably only take a couple hours a day.

Then they should look for volunteers for moderation in the game. Because I doubt they want to hire new people just to moderate.

And maybe complain It's not the correct word, i mean if you really want to help or just clean the game of unfair people I'm sure that you won't care about the steps to report him.

3 hours ago, Adrik said:

Then they should look for volunteers for moderation in the game. Because I doubt they want to hire new people just to moderate.

And maybe complain It's not the correct word, i mean if you really want to help or just clean the game of unfair people I'm sure that you won't care about the steps to report him.

I've done my share lol.

Most of the bans we can confirm are because I have the confirmation from the cheaters. It's not my job to police online matches.

I'm certain some of my first reports were dealt with, but my latest ones haven't even been reviewed, and it's been weeks. I sent in a video with all the evidence of a bunch of Jason X cheaters, and some cheaters/exploiters clearly exploiting areas on the map and the videos haven't been watched. It's disheartening to say the least cause I spent the time compiling the evidence and info.

5 hours ago, JayDoesGames said:

I'm certain some of my first reports were dealt with, but my latest ones haven't even been reviewed, and it's been weeks. I sent in a video with all the evidence of a bunch of Jason X cheaters, and some cheaters/exploiters clearly exploiting areas on the map and the videos haven't been watched. It's disheartening to say the least cause I spent the time compiling the evidence and info.

Fairly certain @ShiftySamurai confirmed they aren't banning for the Jason X hack "since it's not the real Uber". That last hotfix they did was supposed to stop them. It didn't though.

That being said, I still haven't come across him in a match yet. Just seen a few in lobbies who never got selected as Jason. But to be fair, I've barely played since they've gone to work on the engine update.