Imagine if you could go in a private match with your friends and do fun mini games. I have lots of ideas for this game and this one is one of them. I’m just throwing ideas out there. It would be more like an actual summer break. Think of this, you have all counselors with horrible repair and your racing in 2 teams to get a car repaired. Whichever team got it done wins that round. Or stuff like... dance contest, fashion shows,races. This would be amazing and I hope the f13 group reads this. Please and thank you.

• Thanks 1

It would be cool if counselors could play beer pong , table tennis, darts or something like that. They could earn bonus xp if they play the mini games and escape.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

It would be cool if counselors could play beer pong , table tennis, darts or something like that. They could earn bonus xp if they play the mini games and escape.

Don't we already have enough people avoiding objectives? I don't think they should incentivize playing that way...

• Haha 1

This could be a cool way to select who plays jason. Counselors compete in a series of mini games set during the day w/o jason - hoseshoes, golf, potatosack/canoe races or something along those lines. The player with the highest score gets jason priority but can opt out.

• Thanks 1

On Thursday, May 03, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Truth said:

Fashion shows...? Wtf?

@Slasher_Clone has a thread about new game modes, maybe you should drop your ideas there.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17109-offlineprivate-counselor-mode-not-just-zombies-?/

Yeah, there's definitely ideas in that thread that could be used somehow. Maybe counselors who've been killed could play each other at mini games to pass time until the round ends?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Yeah, there's definitely ideas in that thread that could be used somehow. Maybe counselors who've been killed could play each other at mini games to pass time until the round ends?

Like board games or the card game camp blood from part 6. Paintball?

On 5/3/2018 at 7:28 AM, Unbeatable said:

Or stuff like... dance contest, fashion shows,races.

That's a great idea.......... for The Sims.
Not for a horror game (!!!!!!!!)