I honestly think hair physics should be removed, at least for console players. The lag makes it worse, and while in combat stance as a female excluding Vanessa and Fox, moving left or right will make the hair INCREASE to a scary amount which shouldn't happen. Basically what I'm trying to say is hair physics should either get removed COMPLETELY or removed so that they can get fixed.

Let’s leave the hair physical please I like them there weird and funny but they make the game realistic like as I female my hair moves when I’m running or jogging 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Why would you remove the physics? Just the other day I payed more attention to how amazing and real it looks when it moves and I’m on PS4! If you could show me a video clip of what looks bad please share! As far as Lag goes I believe it’s all fed off of ones poor internet server speed which will be fixed once dedicated servers come!! 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hair physics have nothing to do with the lag...it has to do with the hosts connection. When the counselor runs obviously their hair is gonna bounce with them, the hair looked like it was soaked in toothpaste in the beta. If anything, Adam should have hair physics to his model. He has longer hair so why does his hair look like it is covered in super glue?

2 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Hair physics have nothing to do with the lag...it has to do with the hosts connection. When the counselor runs obviously their hair is gonna bounce with them, the hair looked like it was soaked in toothpaste in the beta. If anything, Adam should have hair physics to his model. He has longer hair so why does his hair look like it is covered in super glue?

J9 needs hair physics too! Just imagine those bountiful locks flowing in the cool night air... And thats not glue btw.

7 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

He has longer hair so why does his hair look like it is covered in super glue?

It's not super glue...

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

It's not super glue...

There's something about Adam?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JasonSquared said:

BOOOOONG!

38 minutes ago, JasonSquared said:

Hey man, we've all overshot our target at least once in our lives...

I got that reference though lol

As much as I criticize  game I have to admit the hair physics are actually pretty good. Most triple AAA companies can’t make decent hair. The hair doesn’t have a big affect on performance. It’s mostly the fog,rain and  pop ins that are responsible.