7 hours ago, TiffanyCakes said:

It’ll be out May 2019 if they start on it now 

Lol

There were leaks of a pajama DLC a while ago which also indirectly revealed Victoria's existence (a pearl necklace was part of the leaked footage). I'd say that would be what would show up IF they post a DLC pack today.

Honestly though, I'd love to see some generic seasonal outfits like raincoats, regular winter clothing, etc. Wouldn't break immersion at all, and there would be many who'd buy those kinds of DLC rather than something crazy like the Halloween pack.

16 hours ago, SociallyAccept98 said:

So it's may now guys!!! May 26th is is the first year anniversary of the game you know what else is in May? Prom!! So I was thinking that maybe a prom dlc, like big dresses and cute tuxes, and big hair (maybe)!!!! The style of a 80s dress is just very big, very poofy, and just loud in general. 

Promdress280s.thumb.jpg.2e12ff25db60cdfff4ced2ef83c9c895.jpgPromDressSEXY80S.jpg.b94c70909918293e9b9938740e7ccc49.jpg

The tux isnt really much different from now, maybe some more ruffles on the shirt, maybe a powder blue tux. 

promtux2.jpg.13daeec159eaf35dc8c614ee8b9b7314.jpgPromtux.jpg.164da7db277c3aeb38ed295424cf4bc6.jpg

Very small thread I know, but I think this would be pretty cool to release for the game, also Deborah in a Cheongsam would be amazing!!! 

It would be a lovely addition to the game!! Tell me what you guys think!!!

This would go well if Tamara was in the game : )

HEY GUYS, LET'S GET A CRYSTAL LAKE HIGH SCHOOL MAP TOO!!!!!!

JASON CAN RUN THROUGH THE HALLS SLASHING PEOPLE!!!! :JasonPt3:

• Like 1

Please no. It will still looK ridiculous with the characters running around a summer camp in dresses and tuxedos. We already have Shelly in a tuxedo. You can be happy with that.

I'd love to see this! However I think we should wait until there's other maps like Manhattan/Lazarus or other areas outside the Summer Camp because I think it'd look a little weird seeing counselors running around Crystal Lake in prom outifits.

Maybe instead of long prom dresses it could be like a party pack dlc with dresses like to the knees or higher to avoid clipping issues and or just “night on the town” dlc where it’s just alternate casual outfits instead of ball gowns and tuxedos

• Like 1

Long skirts might be problematic given how the game engine works to be honest. And I'd rather see camp counselors uniforms first. But, if we could have knowing nods to other classic 80's horrors like Carries prom dress from Carrie and stuff, or outfits that illustrate counselors backgrounds and personalities through their choosen styles, then yeah, sure. :)

On 5/2/2018 at 1:19 PM, gyaaft said:

Wow! This thread finally converted me to the dark side. A place where adding nonsensical content takes priority over adding anything meaningful. Let's play Barbie dress up and dance around like a bunch of idiots! Sign me up!

How about a Mother's Day DLC Pack where you can change the hair color on Mrs. Voorhees' severed head? Get some hot pink going on up in that shack to liven things up a bit. Ohh Ohh, how about a Birthday Suit DLC Pack where all the counselor can run around buck naked! Pink Chevette anyone? That's right, straight out of Dev Diary #1. Kit out your own car with cool bumper stickers and fabulous colors. The possibilities are really endless when you think the way you people do. Thanks for helping me to see the light!

No one asked you to be here. Bye ? 

• Like 3

On 5/3/2018 at 1:30 PM, Redcat345 said:

HEY GUYS, LET'S GET A CRYSTAL LAKE HIGH SCHOOL MAP TOO!!!!!!

JASON CAN RUN THROUGH THE HALLS SLASHING PEOPLE!!!! :JasonPt3:

Yes! lmao 

unknown.png

This would be a nice map

4 hours ago, Qcici said:

Yes! lmao 

unknown.png

This would be a nice map

I was hoping someone would realize it was a reference/rip on Last Year, but still a good map.

19 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

No one asked you to be here. Bye ? 

Okay sorry for the sarcasm. Let me try to contribute to this thread in a positive and constructive manner. How about customizable corsage and boutonniere sets? That would really take whole prom gimmick to the next level. Escape in the limousine instead of the 4 seater? Anyone?

Image result for prom corsage and boutonniere

11 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

How about customizable corsage and boutonniere sets

Image result for prom corsage and boutonniere

Finally! A solution to empty drawers, players have to try and collect the full set of twelve colors. ;)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Finally! A solution to empty drawers, players have to try and collect the full set of twelve colors. ;)

#BringCorsagesAndBoutonneriesToTheGame

• Haha 1