So it's may now guys!!! May 26th is is the first year anniversary of the game you know what else is in May? Prom!! So I was thinking that maybe a prom dlc, like big dresses and cute tuxes, and big hair (maybe)!!!! The style of a 80s dress is just very big, very poofy, and just loud in general. 

Promdress280s.thumb.jpg.2e12ff25db60cdfff4ced2ef83c9c895.jpgPromDressSEXY80S.jpg.b94c70909918293e9b9938740e7ccc49.jpg

The tux isnt really much different from now, maybe some more ruffles on the shirt, maybe a powder blue tux. 

promtux2.jpg.13daeec159eaf35dc8c614ee8b9b7314.jpgPromtux.jpg.164da7db277c3aeb38ed295424cf4bc6.jpg

Very small thread I know, but I think this would be pretty cool to release for the game, also Deborah in a Cheongsam would be amazing!!! 

It would be a lovely addition to the game!! Tell me what you guys think!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Prom Night dumpster baaaby.. Seems like a cool idea even though I peeve over running legs sticking through long skirts/dresses (A graphical issue with most games with similar graphics).

If they add a „long dresses dlc“, they should reduce the speed of all female counselors as well, this would make running around in the woods, climbing through windows more realistic - in the end would anyone play this game then?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

If they add a „long dresses dlc“, they should reduce the speed of all female counselors as well, this would make running around in the woods, climbing through windows more realistic - in the end would anyone play this game then?

Lol, then you see Victoria in a long dress, going through a window and you see a giant ass dress going through a window unless they add physics to clothing.

I might support this if it came with special kills for Jason. I want to be able to pull someone's skirt up over their heads and swing them around by it and to a pseudo sleeping bag kill.

This thread should be in the suggestions section by the way.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Better than halloween costumes.

Yes the halloween costumes just kinda looked tacky imo. Some of them looked cool but for the most part most of them seemed to be not well thought out as far as what the charaters would wear ya know?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I might support this if it came with special kills for Jason. I want to be able to pull someone's skirt up over their heads and swing them around by it and to a pseudo sleeping bag kill.

This thread should be in the suggestions section by the way.

That would be so hilarious. I was thinking that  too but couldnt think of anything to type. Also is there a way to move it to suggestions I though i wrote it there or do i have to retype to whole thing there? 

10 minutes ago, SociallyAccept98 said:

. Also is there a way to move it to suggestions I though i wrote it there or do i have to retype to whole thing there? 

Just leave it be, one of the mods will either move, or they won't.

40 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

They didn't for the spring break pack. Running full tilt barefoot in the woods among the rocks, twigs, sticks and Jason poop.

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

They didn't for the spring break pack. Running full tilt barefoot in the woods among the rocks, twigs, sticks and Jason poop.

Same can be said for the Halloween costumes. How Tiffany doesn't take extra damage going through broken windows in that devil outfit is a mystery to me. 

Wow! This thread finally converted me to the dark side. A place where adding nonsensical content takes priority over adding anything meaningful. Let's play Barbie dress up and dance around like a bunch of idiots! Sign me up!

How about a Mother's Day DLC Pack where you can change the hair color on Mrs. Voorhees' severed head? Get some hot pink going on up in that shack to liven things up a bit. Ohh Ohh, how about a Birthday Suit DLC Pack where all the counselor can run around buck naked! Pink Chevette anyone? That's right, straight out of Dev Diary #1. Kit out your own car with cool bumper stickers and fabulous colors. The possibilities are really endless when you think the way you people do. Thanks for helping me to see the light!

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

Wow! This thread finally converted me to the dark side. A place where adding nonsensical content takes priority over adding anything meaningful. Let's play Barbie dress up and dance around like a bunch of idiots! Sign me up!

How about a Mother's Day DLC Pack where you can change the hair color on Mrs. Voorhees' severed head? Get some hot pink going on up in that shack to liven things up a bit. Ohh Ohh, how about a Birthday Suit DLC Pack where all the counselor can run around buck naked! Pink Chevette anyone? That's right, straight out of Dev Diary #1. Kit out your own car with cool bumper stickers and fabulous colors. The possibilities are really endless when you think the way you people do. Thanks for helping me to see the light!

Your welcome.

• Thanks 2

I like this a lot! I could just roleplay that the counselors snuck into camp after prom to party or something.

1 hour ago, Wolledc said:

That's a horrible idea and would just piss everyone off.

1 hour ago, gyaaft said:

It was just a suggestions, relax.  

tenor.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Man, I haven't had a Chengasm since my last Asian excursion.

What? Cheongsam? Never heard of her but, I'm so sorry..wrong thread, wrong forum. 

My bad! 

I like it. Some games have outfits get shredded the more damage taken. (Dead or Alive 5, Senran Kagura)