1. 1. Add Pets

• Add Muffin
    • Add Gordon
    • Add Toby
    • Add All Pets
    • No, No, No, No... Well, Maybe

34 minutes ago, Truth said:

That's weird @Cokeyskunk

Your gif isn't working. All it says is "Dv4TCF5.gif".

But when I clicked "quote", it shows in the quote...

You and your screwy computer . . . ?

9 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Found his computer 

tumblr_m41s18S0w31rol1w1.gif

25 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

It's work's computer... Though, mine isn't much better...

15 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Found his computer 

-distasteful joke removed-

Edited by Truth

33 minutes ago, Truth said:

-distasteful joke removed-

Awe I missed it 

Q01Z5_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Awe I missed it 

It wasn't really the joke that was the problem, it was the wording necessary to make the joke. I'm sure you can figure it out. It was 2 words.

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

It wasn't really the joke that was the problem, it was the wording necessary to make the joke. I'm sure you can figure it out. It was 2 words.

Fatass? xD I've been called worse ;) 

Fatass? xD I've been called worse ;) 

Nope.

Edited by Truth

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Nope

Ah lol Alright now I found your true computer 

latest?cb=20150725044808

Ah lol Alright now I found your true computer 

latest?cb=20150725044808

I removed it from the post after you saw it, you should edit it out of the quote.

And for the record, I have a laptop!

Just now, Truth said:

I removed it from the post after you saw it, you should edit it out of the quote.

And for the record, I have a laptop!

Fix what? Edit you with a mustache? I'm not a wizard 

0tykmxD.gif?1

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Fix what? Edit you with a mustache? I'm not a wizard 

Wouldn't be that hard... I haven't shaved in like a year lol

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Soooo . . . you're more ZZ Top or Duck Dynasty?

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Not if I was a wizard.... tho I'm not 

tenor.gif?itemid=9198893

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Soooo . . . you're more ZZ Top or Duck Dynasty?

I get Greg Allman and Jesus mostly. I also haven't gotten a haircut in at least a year. I donate it though.

*and thread

I feel adding Muffin would make the game and Jason himself even more of a joke, why add a dog when there's so much other memorable counselors/people from the film you can add in? Adding Muffin would just appease the audience of 12 yr old kids who want to meme around and do stupid crap.

2 minutes ago, MyersVoorhees said:

I feel adding Muffin would make the game and Jason himself even more of a joke, why add a dog when there's so much other memorable counselors/people from the film you can add in? Adding Muffin would just appease the audience of 12 yr old kids who want to meme around and do stupid crap.

You can't forget this memorable moment! 

Friday-the-13th-Part-2-jason-voorhees-25

• Like 2

Imagine little Muff being the final girl. The intensity as she is running for the police as Jason flings knives at her little furry body.

MUST HAPPEN.

Just now, Culp said:

Imagine little Muff being the final girl. The intensity as she is running for the police as Jason flings knives at her little furry body.

MUST HAPPEN.

Yes! Needs to happen now!

I can already see joining a lobby full of Muffins with me being the only Deb. The player contribution to escaping will remain the same.

While I know this thread is mostly satire and just for kicks, a dog/cat as a playable character would be a great way for dead players to have something to do.

Imagine this: You die (Tommy either hasn't been called or is already sprinting around in circles while everyone else dies) and choose to return as a pet.

The camera shifts to a black cat purring inside a cabin or a dog waking up from a nap near a fireplace and you're free to explore the map, try and help those silly humans, or get killed by Jason.

Come on, that'd be more fun than watching Chad knock Jason on his butt for 5 minutes right?

Of course animals would stand little chance against Jason Voorhees in a fight (I'm imagining Jason with an X prompt to snap a doggos spine or kick a cat into the forest), but that's not the main idea with returning as a pet.

Your presence would lower Fear levels as long as Jason's not immediately present and you'd boost counselor's Stamina regeneration. If absolutely necessary the pet could jump on Jason and hold his attention for 3-5 seconds before dying but they would be meant as a support role.

Naturally there'd be a limit on the number (Jason shouldn't have to deal with 6 cats or dogs once he's down to one person) but I think it'd be a cool way to stay active in the game for the first or second player to die.

13 hours ago, TheRockstarKnight said:

While I know this thread is mostly satire and just for kicks, a dog/cat as a playable character would be a great way for dead players to have something to do.

Completely disagree. We are simply having fun with something we reeeeeaaaallllyyyy want added. For example, most folks on the forum would MUCH rather have Muffin in the game than Violet. (No offense. She's just the franchise's biggest throwaway character.)

Imagine this: You die (Tommy either hasn't been called or is already sprinting around in circles while everyone else dies) and choose to return as a pet.

I highly doubt one would ever be given a choice. Like Tommy, one would simply have to be randomly selected.

Of course animals would stand little chance against Jason Voorhees in a fight (I'm imagining Jason with an X prompt to snap a doggos spine or kick a cat into the forest), but that's not the main idea with returning as a pet.

In order to appease everyone, I think we've all agreed that Muffin would have to be unkillable. She could fetch (ferry) parts, but if Jason closes in on her, she barks at him, drops the item she's ferrying, and runs off. If it were a player's character, they would simply lose control of her for that period of time until she's run a safe distance away. Furthermore, she'd have to have no access to a map. (DOGS DON'T CARRY MAPS!!!) And I think their mics/communication should be shut off. (DOGS DON'T TALK!!!)

Your presence would lower Fear levels as long as Jason's not immediately present and you'd boost counselor's Stamina regeneration. If absolutely necessary the pet could jump on Jason and hold his attention for 3-5 seconds before dying but they would be meant as a support role.

This, I like (well, except the dying part). Muffin should reduce counselors' fears and boost stamina. That's what pets are for: comfort! Also, I suppose they'd also have to add a doggie door to the cabins. Leastwise, how will Muffin get the parts??

Naturally there'd be a limit on the number (Jason shouldn't have to deal with 6 cats or dogs once he's down to one person) but I think it'd be a cool way to stay active in the game for the first or second player to die.

I think it should be one per match. It should be the Muffstress and her iconic purple ribbon. 

Well . . . I mean, UNLESS they wanted to add a SKUNK to the game as a mild tribute to me, and all . . .  ?

41 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Well . . . I mean, UNLESS they wanted to add a SKUNK to the game as a mild tribute to me, and all . . .  ?

That was supposed to be our next campaign! You spoiled the surprise!

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

That was supposed to be our next campaign! You spoiled the surprise!

Don't forget the caaaaa-aaannnnnnn . . . !