• Add Muffin
    • Add Gordon
    • Add Toby
    • Add All Pets
    • No, No, No, No... Well, Maybe

13 minutes ago, Truth said:

I counts good!

That's a very good point.

Thoughts @Barbara Ann, @a kamikaze man, @TiffanyIsBae?

That point is quite an enigma but I like all animals and am all for more options and customisation. Having Muffin would be a fun, if a little silly but perhaps quite fan base splitting addition. There would be problems with Jason grabbing, slashing and certain death kills to be ironed out of course, but Muffin could be the ultimate  distraction player for Jason. As for the bad bitch point you better be hoping all the others are dog lovers too and the developers.

I made sure to get @Barbara Ann's blessing, Muffin will be welcomed by the mean girls camp. As for the people who are foolish enough to think their game doesn't need Muffin, to them I say, for shame.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Truth said:

I counts good!

That's a very good point.

Thoughts @Barbara Ann, @a kamikaze man, @TiffanyIsBae?

My thoughts are... 

BITCHES, GATHER 'ROUND. 

@ProfessionalBeefcake @Impactedmedal38 @IronKnight55 @TiffanyxAJ @tyrant666 @FrenchFriedPotaters @Flyin_J @IcrazyKid855 @kitcat @BFizzle @TiffanyIsBae @PrincessTiffany @Gummybish @FinalBoy @mandixmx @SmugDoka @StripMonopoly @JennyMyers1984 @Turtle @Veevleigh @Lexandremon @Culp @Elias Voorhees @ElusiveGamer 

We are claiming Muffin for our Glamorous Pink Campsite and we are not going back empty handed. I hereby ask for your support by giving the main post of this topic a big like.

• Like 5

Hmmmm i don't think that Muffin could be part of an selectable counselor.
As they said before, if this were possible we would only have Muffins in the game XD
It could perhaps be a special character (Like Tommy Jarvis), for those who are watching the match have a small chance to play as Muffin.
This idea is very unlikely to be accepted and probably would remove the rest of the terror atmosphere created by the game, but it would be funny XD

This remind me that last year i had given an idea of animals (cats, pigeons and crows) being part of the game environment enabling jumpscares after open a door, window or drawer.
http://forum.f13game.com/topic/3566-animals/

I only vote for Muffin in game if we could carry him inside our very expensive purse as Victoria while running from Jason. :hearteyestiff:

@Barbara Ann

27 minutes ago, mandixmx said:

I only vote for Muffin in game if we could carry him inside our very expensive purse as Victoria while running from Jason. :hearteyestiff:

@Barbara Ann

You can, if you give the OP a like. GO DO IT! 

It would be cool if Muffin was an easter egg kinda like the kid Jason was in the Virtual Cabin and you would see Muffin running around sporadically throughout certain rounds. Don’t know how it would work it Muffin was a playable character. If my memory is right, Jason never killed any animals...I know Michael Myers killed like three or four dogs but Jason I’m sure never did. 

26 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

It would be cool if Muffin was an easter egg kinda like the kid Jason was in the Virtual Cabin and you would see Muffin running around sporadically throughout certain rounds. Don’t know how it would work it Muffin was a playable character. If my memory is right, Jason never killed any animals...I know Michael Myers killed like three or four dogs but Jason I’m sure never did. 

Jason did kill muffin in Part 2! They found the corpse. 
Sure, Muffin appeared at the end, but that seemed more like Ginny was hallucinating since Paul was also there, and as we know his status was left as unknown. Plus...!

In an interview with Kirsten Baker (The actress who played Terry McCarthy), She stated that she believes muffin was killed by Jason Voorhees.

Ultimately we will never know for sure, but I'm definitely on the Jason killed Muffin train. 

1 hour ago, Lexandremon said:

Hmmmm i don't think that Muffin could be part of an selectable counselor.
As they said before, if this were possible we would only have Muffins in the game XD
It could perhaps be a special character (Like Tommy Jarvis), for those who are watching the match have a small chance to play as Muffin.
This idea is very unlikely to be accepted and probably would remove the rest of the terror atmosphere created by the game, but it would be funny XD

This remind me that last year i had given an idea of animals (cats, pigeons and crows) being part of the game environment enabling jumpscares after open a door, window or drawer.
http://forum.f13game.com/topic/3566-animals/

You make a good point.

Perhaps Muffin is added as a NPC (Non-Player Character). If you see her, and you're carrying a SMALL objective part, you can walk up to Muffin and use the option to "Give Item" to her. Once selected, the map pops-up, and you have to indicate where on the map you want her to take it.

This would be INVALUABLE for shuttling parts! Like, if you found the propeller AND the gas nearby each other, you could give Muffin the propeller and send her to drop it at the boat. Then just take the gas can yourself.

BUT -- here's the kicker: If Jason tries to approach her when she's NOT carrying anything, she just barks at him and runs away (basically uncatchable when not ferrying parts) -- BUT, if she IS carrying a part, she runs slowly-- and Jason, should he so choose to, can pursue her and put her lights out.

SOOOO -- if you got to the boat, and the part wasn't there, you could pretty much assume poor Muffin was . . . Toast.

See what I did there? B)

Come on Gun. Give us our little Muff.

#justamuffinthepark

• Like 1

Example Lobby:

One Player could be chosen randomly, like Jason is, to become an animal.

awsUB6w.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

Jason did kill muffin in Part 2! They found the corpse. 
Sure, Muffin appeared at the end, but that seemed more like Ginny was hallucinating since Paul was also there, and as we know his status was left as unknown. Plus...!

Ultimately we will never know for sure, but I'm definitely on the Jason killed Muffin train. 

If you research it, the only person who’s fate was left to the audience’s imagination was Paul. Muffin survived, Jeff and Sandra found a dog corpse that was similar to Muffin but it wasn’t Muffin. I do not believe Jason killed Muffin, he never killed any animals.

Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2018 at 4:52 PM, JennyMyers1984 said:

If you research it, the only person who’s fate was left to the audience’s imagination was Paul. Muffin survived, Jeff and Sandra found a dog corpse that was similar to Muffin but it wasn’t Muffin. I do not believe Jason killed Muffin, he never killed any animals.

I agree with that. I wouldn't mind if Muffin couldn't be killed. Maybe she just gets scared off?

I like the idea of coming back to play as her after death. She could be used as a distraction. Once Jason gets close the player kind of loses control as she runs off into the woods. Her bark could disrupt his sense slightly. It could just give like a 5-10% chance of nearby counselors avoiding sense (Muffin herself would never be detected). I feel like ferrying parts might be too much, but maybe supplies like medsprays and pocketknives. Another counselor would have to strap it to her or something which could take a few seconds and leave them vulnerable until complete. Removing the item would do the same. 

To me, she's more of a companion than anything so she shouldn't have too much impact on the game. Just enough for for a player to have some fun after they die/escape. I also don't think there should be an XP bonus for playing as her. This would deter people from killing themselves for the chance to come back as Muffin. If there is a reasonable bonus that anyone can think of, it should only grant a small amount of xp. 

@Brigadius, @Cokeyskunk, @Slasher_Clone what do you think?

@FrenchFriedPotaters it was easier to just tag you than to reqoute this. Tell me what you think! If you appreciate the idea of Muffin being added (regardless of how) give @Brigadius a like in the recommended comment at the top of the thread!

Edited by Truth

11 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

YASSS GIRLLLL!!!!

Maybe as a projectile weapon...?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

I'm here Barb, And I'm ready to Support!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ElusiveGamer said:

Okay these threads are getting out of control y’all :lol: Muffin really ??? 

Y E S, You have a problem with that?

HMM?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Truth said:

For fun...? FOR FUN?!?!

Muffin is the most requested addition to this game! 6 PEOPLE HAVE VOTED FOR HER SINCE THIS MORNING!!!!

The only thing that tops Muffin is the mean girl trope that we're getting through Victoria, which means MUFFIN IS NEXT!!! Right @Slasher_Clone and @Cokeyskunk?

Muffin is not a game.

Muffin should follow Tiffany around and carry parts back to objectives for her. 

Yall did my girl wrong with those stats though, Muffin had a smooth 10 composure. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

Y E S, You have a problem with that?

HMM?

I sure have a problem with that....

Gordon Jarvis in 2018!

2 hours ago, ElusiveGamer said:

Okay these threads are getting out of control y’all :lol: Muffin really ??? 

Exactly dude. Really? Muffin?! That ugly dog!? You could have Tommy's childhood dog! The legend himself: Gordon!

Next people are going to want Toby from part 8. Puh!

23 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

He killed Muffin in part 2 and the rabbit in part 3. It fits his M.O. in the Simon Hawke novelization of part 2, where it said he killed and ate small creatures for sustenance.

Re-watch part 3 and freeze when it cuts to Able sleeping in the road, you can see the corpse of the rabbit Harold was holding, disemboweled in a similar manner that Muffin was. Jason ate the guts after ripping the animals open, not out of cruelty, but for food. It's what he did after being stuck in the woods for so long.

This has been your Crystal Lake forensics report.