Add Pets  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Add Pets

• Add Muffin
    • Add Gordon
    • Add Toby
    • Add All Pets
    • No, No, No, No... Well, Maybe

Well, I see you guys took this and ran with it. So, I will further suggest that they add another character picker slot next to the Jason and Counselor slots in the lobby where you choose your (spirit)animal. From there you can choose any number of pets (Gordon, Alice's cat, muffin, etc) and when the match starts one random person is chosen to be an animal. I say only one because otherwise there would be a ton of muffins and Gordon's and nobody to actually fix things and dive.

It would be epic to have Chad seeing you escape in a two seater with Muffin riding shotgun with her head hanging out the window. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I hate that I need to type the following sentence:

Please refrain from discussing bestiality on the forums. I have removed the relevant posts.

Yes, I realize they were in jest. No that doesn't make it ok.

But I said Gordon did Muffin before she was famous! That is just natural! Sorry guy....

3 hours ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

This is a dumb idea, but I'll humor it.

Could the dog escape via passenger seat in a vehicle? It would be hilarious to see player salt over losing a seat to an animal.

I would give up an escape for a dog any day of the week. Dogs are way better people than people.

@Slasher_Clone you are friggin' nailing her here bud! 

#JeffGordon

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

It would be epic to have Chad seeing you escape in a two seater with Muffin riding shotgun with her head hanging out the window. 

Will there be licensing issues with the character of "Muffin"?

What if they cannot book the same dog to bark for her in the studio? Will the fans rise up? She would be pushing 40 by now, you know . . . 

9 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

But I said Gordon did Muffin before she was famous! That is just natural! Sorry guy....

Let it not be said that I cannot be reasoned with.

After reviewing your specific comment it was clear that you were offering a relationship between two dogs and not services you were willing to render to one dog. I have restored that comment. 

May God have mercy on your soul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

What if they cannot book the same dog to bark for her in the studio? Will the fans rise up? She would be pushing 40 by now, you know . . . 

I think you mean 280. I would be upset if they didn't get her to do it. If need be they can spend some of that cash they have been banking on costumes and bikinis to get her relocated into an ancient Indian burial ground so her services can be render again in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Let it not be said that I cannot be reasoned with.

After reviewing your specific comment it was clear that you were offering a relationship between two dogs and not services you were willing to render to one dog. I have restored that comment. 

May God have mercy on your soul.

This is not an argument I won with pride... 

Shame... much shame.

I want Gordon's pawograph

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

This is not an argument I won with pride...

Definitely not an argument I ever expected to see around here... Congratulations on the win, I guess... lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Definitely not an argument I ever expected to see around here... Congratulations on the win, I guess... lol

Gave him a smiley for the win, and the acknowledgement of shame, lol

edit - We need to get back to Muffin, her thread must be grown, a challenge must be answered.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Muffin???? Really???

I agree! Who wante Muffin when they can have a real hero in Gordon?!?!!

2 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I agree! Who wante Muffin when they can have a real hero in Gordon?!?!!

Your not wrong!

• Thanks 1

No in depth stats? No poll? What about costumes? Muffin has grown since then do you have a drawings to compensate the change in appearance? Did you contact the original dog yet? Damm @Brigadius get to work man.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

No in depth stats? No poll? What about costumes? Muffin has grown since then do you have a drawings to compensate the change in appearance? Did you contact the original dog yet? Damm @Brigadius get to work man.

Well they would probably have to make Muffin a human to keep PETA out of it...

This is your chance @Slasher_Clone!

• Haha 1

@Alien_Number_Six Stats Added. Poll Added. Costumes Added. Pic Updated. Muffin could not be reached for comment.

Current Pic:

44f96aa23a61652fc5126e933b4358ea.jpg

Costume Ideas:

ef1a577983ccbbc14a6543acf0f3d252--pet-ha 501ff7bf-ebd5-4ac8-8c68-100c1cde03fe.jpg?a=1126358126895

Muffin or Nothin'

giphy.gif

@Kodiak Thanks for the poll assistance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Truth said:

Well they would probably have to make Muffin a human to keep PETA out of it...

"DIGITAL ANIMALS HAVE RIGHTS, TOO!!"

54 minutes ago, Truth said:

This is your chance @Slasher_Clone!

Clone Rider - a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man-- who wants to add a dog to a game. @Slasher_Clone - a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of adding the fluffy, the snub-nosed, the irrelevant to the plotline-- to the world of a killer who operates above the law.

giphy.gif

(Try getting this theme song out of your head all morning! ^_^)

• Haha 2

On 4/25/2018 at 9:15 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

"DIGITAL ANIMALS HAVE RIGHTS, TOO!!"

Clone Rider - a shadowy flight into a dangerous world of a man-- who wants to add a dog to a game. @Slasher_Clone - a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of adding the fluffy, the snub-nosed, the irrelevant to the plotline-- to the world of a killer who operates above the law.

giphy.gif

Hey, I only accept the challenge on your behalf, lol. (I know how much you like cute animals, then again who doesn't.)

Muffin is the gateway drug, to having Gordon or an original Dog. I actually think it would promote team work, and show a willingness in the Devs to make this game truly triple A. Dogs have been apart of the series and if they do a story then players who die need to be occupied, till the next chapter, a single dog per match isn't going to Troll Jason to hard. (No packs of flea bags, that would be silly)

Don't tell me Boomer isn't the greatest, and being given a chance to comeback after death and save someone as a dog like him wouldn't be awesome. If your only option to escape and get XP for being the dog is helping, and you can't escape, the worst that would happen is a single item gets carried around, Salt could be awarded for attempts to troll like this. How cool would it be when you're limping around the map, desperately looking for a med. spray, to have a dog run up and drop one at your feet?

Think of the Emotes a dog could have ie. growl, wag tail, sit, or more complex ones like..

- Roll over, ending in a laying down, head up position 

- Take a piss, Not quite Buggsy levels

- Shake off after swimming, water could fly it would be neat

- Sitting up begging, with the front legs pawing at the air, I'm a sucker for the whine and paws grabbing at the air. 

I think even as a project done in the spirit of fun, it could be valuable to the game. It's been good seeing most of the forum with a new purpose, and while I'd like them to add all the characters that have been suggested lately Muffin is by far my favourite.

edit, just saw the poll, voted for the dogs. The cats could be bots, trained in the art of the jump scare. :o

• Like 1

I'll quote myself:

Composure: 10/10 she has no fear of Jason.

Luck: 10/10 she's a dog and survived a Jason killingspree.

Repair: 5/10 "Are you telling me that a dog can repair a car better than Tiffany or Cha-" yes.

Speed: 8/10 dogs are fast, lol.

Stamina: 10/10 dogs can run all the day if they want to.

Stealth: 8/10 until she starts barking and stuff, she is small so barely makes some noise.

Strength: 5/10 it hurts when a dog bites you.

And some special perks, since she's not human:

Barking: She cannot use shotguns or flare guns, but she can stun Jason by barking near him.

Jump: She can jump to get in higher places.

Slashes: She can't be killed by slashing her. Jason is big and Muffin is small so he can't get her with his weapons. The only way to kill her is by grabbing her.

Fear bonus: When counselors are near her, their fear level disappears.

Hiding: Besides beds and closets, she can hide in more places like inside the oven, under the chairs or tables, inside the drawer, inside the boxes, etc... (She don't needs to hold her breath, because it's automatic).

Jumping windows: She recovers faster after jumping windows.

Opening doors: There are added some dog doors in every fucking single door, so she doesn't need to open anything.

Repair: We don't know how she does it, but she does it and better than the half of the human characters.

Jason traps: She's too small and the traps doesn't detect her. Same for the bear traps.

Shotguns: No counselor can shot her because when you do it the FBI goes to your house (Jason has a special permission to kill her, since it's his game).

Weapons: She can't use them, but can bite and does hurt more that a machete.

Water speed: Even faster than Jason.

Window kill: She survives when Jason throws her thourgh the window.

Car space: She can go inside the car even if it has 4 counselors inside.

In the other way, she has some cons:

Items: She doesn't have pockets but she can take the items with her mouth.

Driving cars/boats: She can't do it. She needs a human to drive it.

Calling Tommy: She does't know how that thing works so she can't call him.

Calling the cops: She don't know how to use a phone :((((

Pamela's sweater: She can't use it, and if she could, she doesn't know how to talk.

Locking doors: She's too small to do that.

Marking territory: Even if she's getting chased by Jason, she stops automatically to mark her territory.

Mitch death: Mitch confuses her with a real muffin and eats her.

LaChappa death: Same of above.

Clothing options:

- Hats.

- Funny dresses.

- Fashion.

- Sun glasses.

- Mini skirts.

- Pink bikinis.

I'm not lying. I would play as Muffin if she was even an idea from the devs, lol.

#MakeMuffinComeTrue

#MakeMuffinComeTrue 

• Like 1

Lol I know this is for fun, but I would love to have Gordon arrive on the scene with Tommy. A man and his dog taking on a killer, so badass. Muffin would belong to Tiffany in the game due to having similar characteristics. Jason would unfortunately have her for lunch, much like the reference to the hot dog scene, with Kenny yelling "Come and get 'em!" while Adam would be right behind him eagerly waiting, "Dude, I'm right here." 

4 minutes ago, krttucker2017 said:

I know this is for fun

For fun...? FOR FUN?!?!

Muffin is the most requested addition to this game! 6 PEOPLE HAVE VOTED FOR HER SINCE THIS MORNING!!!!

The only thing that tops Muffin is the mean girl trope that we're getting through Victoria, which means MUFFIN IS NEXT!!! Right @Slasher_Clone and @Cokeyskunk?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Truth said:

For fun...? FOR FUN?!?!

Muffin is the most requested addition to this game! 6 PEOPLE HAVE VOTED FOR HER SINCE THIS MORNING!!!!

The only thing that tops Muffin is the mean girl trope that we're getting through Victoria, which means MUFFIN IS NEXT!!! Right @Slasher_Clone and @Cokeyskunk?

I nominate you to present metrics and percentages.  ^_^

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

For fun...? FOR FUN?!?!

While it would be fun, the Muffin coming to game question, is of the utmost importance, lives hang it the balance here people. 

Besides she clearly has the largest following, including the mean girls camp. I mean she is a bad bitch so really all the lobbying for the mean girl was also lobbying for Muffin. 

The Devs have clearly made a mistake by not taking Muffin seriously enough. There could be panic if we don't reassure all of her twitter fans.

edit - forgot my shades, B)

19 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I nominate you to present metrics and percentages.  ^_^

I counts good!

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I mean she is a bad bitch so really all the lobbying for the mean girl was also lobbying for Muffin.

That's a very good point.

Thoughts @Barbara Ann, @a kamikaze man, @TiffanyIsBae?