Add Pets  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Add Pets

• Add Muffin
    • Add Gordon
    • Add Toby
    • Add All Pets
    • No, No, No, No... Well, Maybe

Just put Tiffany's shirt on. I once was in a lobby with a kid who was wearing the Muffin shirt. So I started calling her Muffin. She was like that's not my name. I tried to explain it to her as did others, but it took several rounds for her to notice it on her shirt. It was really good because I got a few players in the lobby to call her Muffin too. Then when the lobby dropped, I was able to miraculously get into another quick play lobby with her. Sadly, she never accepted my friend request though.

@hu_soldier13 good lord man 😂 

Now the question becomes, what happens to little Muffin if she's escaping in the boat and Jason tips the boat? Will he pull her down with the counselor?

IT'S TOO CONFRONTING

Maybe as a plushie? Kind of like the H2O teddy bear?

Can I kill her If I have a Machete, I hate dogs. 

How could you hate this little gorgeous face?

unnamed.jpg

9 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

You can carry an item but you cant attack with weapons,  you can bite. No driving either sadly.

But CAN Muffin call the police, man??!!!

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

But CAN Muffin call the police, man??!!!

Always with the serious questions. Getting right to it. Nah, can't make calls and I think the twilight bark is out too. But she can run the fuse across Jarvis map real quick so someone else can get the call in before the match is half over. 

• Like 1

I support this ridiculousness, :rolleyes:.

Edit - Gordon can call the police, he's a tad brighter than Muffin. The cops don't come because he's a dog and they don't understand him but he can still call. Lol

• Like 1

Muffin should have an attack to bite off Jason's crotch. 

1367943489_dog_bites_leg_trying_to_catch

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

Always with the serious questions. Getting right to it. Nah, can't make calls and I think the twilight bark is out too. But she can run the fuse across Jarvis map real quick so someone else can get the call in before the match is half over. 

What is Muffin's strength + luck ratio? This is highly important when hitting Jason with the bat.

21 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I would love to fuck Muffin. ;);)

"I fucked Muffin before she was famous." - Commisioner Gordon

#Gordon2018 #FlashGordon

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

"I fucked Muffin before she was famous." - Commisioner Gordon

#Gordon2018 #FlashGordon

Sexy boo!

3 minutes ago, i-cold said:

Drugs-A-curse-on-the-urban-youth.jpeg

Keep McGruff out of this! Gordon eats Muffin and shits out Toby.

#GordonFishSticks

I hate that I need to type the following sentence:

Please refrain from discussing bestiality on the forums. I have removed the relevant posts.

Yes, I realize they were in jest. No that doesn't make it ok.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Actually to add to my previous post, I'd pay to have a dlc that included the dogs from the series or original Gun and IllFonic dogs.

I can see a dog being a useful secondary character that comes in during a story mode that lets a player be useful until they get back to a chapter break and can choose a new character. I'd even write it so some goals are easier to accomplish if a dog is used. 

I would increase Muffins size if I made a dog based off her, big enough to transport light things the ie. fuze, keys, a flare-gun and most important big enough to just jump through windows. Small enough that she doesn't take up a seat in the car or boat. Keep the bow as the Muffin tribute though. Muffins slightly larger clone would be the spawn dog in the story mode.

Muffin can drag bigger items that are on the floor gas, battery, and larger weapons. The speed penalty for different items would be based on weight, and the battery she can barely move, but maybe it gets added to the map and a machete or poker no noticeable speed change.

The Gordon based dog would be better equipped to help people. He might even have to be selected as your counselor rather than spawning in after a counselor has died, or spawn in with Tommy.

Gordon should be able to save people if he's close and Jason picks them up, a prompt should be given to let him jump against Jason's back increasing the speed of a kick out as Jason stumbles but isn't stunned. Gordon should have a bite attack that can be held to make him hold on to his target, shake your right stick or mouse to give the head jerk a dog does.

Gordon could jump through open or closed windows. Breaking glass does slightly less damage as his fur and speed offer some protection. In real life a dog can be trained to jump through sheet glass or windows. Jumping through already broken windows is almost no threat.

Gordon can carry anything a counselor can, but he has to be able to reach it on his hind legs. Opening drawers takes more time but should be doable as well. Gordon can only carry one item at a time, tough choices. Open door but only that push in the direction of travel and aren't locked. Items have to be given to counselors to be used, Gordon could bite a health spray but that seems to much. Gordon can carry all large items at no penalty.

Dogs auto escape with the last counselor alive if they're at the police, in the car they might just spawn back at the entrance they just left if counselors are still alive. The dogs aren't there to escape their job is to save the counselors.

Both dogs can hide under beds, I don't know why they would but it sounds like something a dog might do. 

Jason can kick both dogs away from himself, if doable in an easy way.

• Like 2

As I've previously mentioned, I'm fine with this only if I can punt Muffin across the map when playing as Jason.

p2gPou.gif

• Haha 2

This is a dumb idea, but I'll humor it.

Could the dog escape via passenger seat in a vehicle? It would be hilarious to see player salt over losing a seat to an animal.

28 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I would increase Muffins size if I made a dog based off her, big enough to transport light things the ie. fuze, keys, a flare-gun and most important big enough to just jump through windows. Small enough that she doesn't take up a seat in the car or boat.

Wrote this before but didn't cover Gordon, he should take up a seat but he could lay in the laps of the backseat counselors.

The idea is a little ridiculous, but if games don't evolve they die so bring on the pooches, lol.

@Slasher_Clone I'm out of reactions today, but I'll add my contribution to the challenge as soon as I can.

• Haha 1