Hutche

You can still troll Jason ? Wtf

I just played a match last night where the counselor was sprinting around a large table playing ring around the jason. People do it with the cars as well, and if you get 2 people working together like this they can troll him for the duration of the round. Hes not strong or fast enough. In the movies 1 always got away 1 that should be the norm

I got killed by an un-coordinated group once. it was COMPLETELY by accident. This lvl 1 Vanessa stumbled upon the sweater, then used it to kill me like she was a boss. ????

People will always find ways to troll Jason. Or anyone in any asymmetrical multiplayer game. In the end it comes down to the players and whether they want to play fair or just do a ring around the rosie.

Just yesterday on PS4, I had a guy run around in circles around the Higgins' barn fence for the entire match, he also had a higher ping so it was quite annoying to try and catch him even if he appeared to be standing still. In the end I killed everyone else and he just ran up to me and let me kill him... probably realizing how fucking crappy this tactic is. In the end it all comes down to the players.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 11:32 PM, Hutche said:

have been following all the patch updates

Clearly you didn't follow them closely enough...

On 5/1/2018 at 11:32 PM, Hutche said:

What the hell where the updates for

On 5/20/2018 at 10:32 PM, BigShaunPolk said:

I just played a match last night where the counselor was sprinting around a large table playing ring around the jason. People do it with the cars as well, and if you get 2 people working together like this they can troll him for the duration of the round. Hes not strong or fast enough. In the movies 1 always got away 1 that should be the norm

I watched one of these last night too, prob went on for a good 10 minutes. Was painful to watch. The fact he had two pocket knives really made it worse. He even stopped and got a couple stuns in too, but made no effort to move along and try to do anything other then play ring around the table. Jason eventually got him, so all was good in the end, but can't see how that could be fun for anyone..

I had an awesome instance yesterday. I’ll see if I have the video available. Anyway, tommy and sweater girl were waiting for me at Jason house. They had just knocked off my mask. At this point it was a game of strategy. I had my back to them and trapped them in the sweater room (so they couldn’t go for kill if they activated sweater). Everything they’d get close, i would swing and quickly turn back around. Eventually sweater girl became impatient, got too close, and I grabbed and killed her. It was such a cool moment. I still haven’t been killed as Jason ( although many have gotten very close).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

I had an awesome instance yesterday. I’ll see if I have the video available. Anyway, tommy and sweater girl were waiting for me at Jason house. They had just knocked off my mask. At this point it was a game of strategy. I had my back to them and trapped them in the sweater room (so they couldn’t go for kill if they activated sweater). Everything they’d get close, i would swing and quickly turn back around. Eventually sweater girl became impatient, got too close, and I grabbed and killed her. It was such a cool moment. I still haven’t been killed as Jason ( although many have gotten very close).

I've had roughly the exact same scenario play out a night or two ago. Though one time, the Sweater Girl activated the sweater as I was still in the "Getting up" animation after being knocked onto my back by Tommy's shotgun, so she wasted the entire thing and I killed them both once I was back on my feet. 

On 5/2/2018 at 2:00 AM, Hutche said:

I literally did several 360s trying to grab counselors running around me 

uh-oh- you're definitely not going to like the next update then lol...

• Haha 1

Yeah like higgin haven put the car on barn door like barrier and get inside the barn, boila y’all survive!