FreddyD90

A game idea

I had an idea about a Halloween based game kinda like this one except Michael's main goal is to kill his sister or niece whichever and the other players are friends and family and try to protect her and their goal is to kill him. they can't escape because he attacks in their hometown at the mall, on the Main Street, at the school, the strip mall, and the asylum. If its that level she's visiting him and the players are the guards instead and that's where you can escape from if you want a escape level.

I think a nightmare on elm st should get a new game. Theres limitless possibilities with the nightmares and the inability to tell what is real. Are you listening devs?

On 5/5/2018 at 3:49 PM, F134Ever86 said:

I think a nightmare on elm st should get a new game. Theres limitless possibilities with the nightmares and the inability to tell what is real. Are you listening devs?

Easiest thing the devs could do if they wanted to pump out a new horror game?

Scream: The Game

Use the base they already have here, with F13. Restructure it to look like the suburbs with less woods and more houses. Some accessible........ Some not. Make the escape objectives different.

Make it "high schoolers" instead of "councilors". Ghostface instead of Jason. Give Ghostface the ability to select a player and send them a creepy phone message or the (limited) ability to call a phone to "out" someone hiding near by. He'll need a means by which to quickly traverse the landscape (similar to Morph or teleport). Put in some signature kills and keep environmental kills.

Deputy Dewey is the "Tommy" type, "save the day" character.

23 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Easiest thing the devs could do if they wanted to pump out a new horror game?

Scream: The Game

Use the base they already have here, with F13. Restructure it to look like the suburbs with less woods and more houses. Some accessible........ Some not. Make the escape objectives different.

Make it "high schoolers" instead of "councilors". Ghostface instead of Jason. Give Ghostface the ability to select a player and send them a creepy phone message or the (limited) ability to call a phone to "out" someone hiding near by. He'll need a means by which to quickly traverse the landscape (similar to Morph or teleport). Put in some signature kills and keep environmental kills.

Deputy Dewey is the "Tommy" type, "save the day" character.

If done properly i would buy it