Not sure if this has been addressed here and I am not gonna read through all of this forum to find it.  When exactly can this damn home screening glitch be fixed?  Happens to everyone I play with on the Xbox One.  It is sometimes the end result of playing a long match that is already somewhat frustrating at times, then LOSING all the XP you earn in the match.  So can anyone shed some light on this because this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP. 

On PS4 I've always called it getting blue screened (as you get a blue error screen). Hopefully it'll be fixed with the engine update. 

@TonySAV17, what you described not wanting to do on here is the actual function of a forum. This isn't a helpdesk. You will see occasional posts from the development team, but will not receive an on demand response. If you're looking for answers on here, your best bet is the search function, as @Thatguyinktown demonstrated. By creating a new topic, asking a single question that has likely already been answered, you are making it even harder for the a more responsible member to find an answer. Please use the search function for this type of question in the future.