Spawn: The shack should not be on the map. Instead he would  just spawn at an exit or in the area where he would spawn in the shack.

Pamala voice: remove Pamalas voice, even when they get the equivalent to the sweater, but we’ll get to that.

Killing Roy: this would be the biggest difference with Roy. A female counselor will have to find a picture of Roy’s son. This will take up two slots in a counselors inventory. Roy would be altered with a sound that a female counselor has the picture. Oh yea, you find the picture in a random drawer. You would still need to get his mask off and have Tommy kill him.

These aren’t huge differences, but I think this would make Roy different from other Jason’s.

How about their face smeared with chocolate and carrying a snickers? Instead of the shack it's a broken down ambulance? Moreover, I'd like to hear the 1970's Incredible Hulk theme as he's walkin away at the end.

11 hours ago, larryvaughn said:

How about their face smeared with chocolate and carrying a snickers? Instead of the shack it's a broken down ambulance? Moreover, I'd like to hear the 1970's Incredible Hulk theme as he's walkin away at the end.

Ohh wow, what a great theme! :D

Considering the shack moves randomly around the map, removing it shouldn't be a problem. And adding the ambulance shouldn't be a problem either as it's just a vehicle like the car (except it doesn't move of course). As to what might stun Roy (sweater style), well, something that reminds him of his sons brutal and untimely death I guess. Just not too sure what it might be or how it might be implemented.

44 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Just not too sure what it might be or how it might be implemented

What about that Jacket that Joey was wearing? Instead of a female make it a male counselor that has to put it on. This would give incentive to for people to not favor female counselors as much.

They could even implement Pam as the hero when Roy is Jason. She would have to make the kill.

Whats up pam! Roy shouldnt have super strength either. Instead of shift/Morph give him an ambulance. To kill him you have to knock him onto the spikes from the 2nd story of barn just like the movie.

11 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

What about that Jacket that Joey was wearing? Instead of a female make it a male counselor that has to put it on. This would give incentive to for people to not favor female counselors as much.

They could even implement Pam as the hero when Roy is Jason. She would have to make the kill.

Yeah, I like it. It could even feature ragged bloody holes from where Vic butchered Joey. :D

Not sure if Pam could be a hero in the same way as Tommy, but it's a cool idea all the same. ;)

9 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

It could even feature ragged bloody holes from where Vic butchered Joey

I pictured it completely missing one sleeve.

I could definitely see Roy keeping his jacket in the ambulance and like the male counselor wearing Joey's jacket idea, but I doubt it'd cut down on the abundance of females, unless the majority in the lobby are playin 5. I don't really think you'd have to swap out Tommy as everyone just assumes it's Jason anyway at that time (the jury will forget that they know how the movie ends). It'd be too hard to set up a specific death for a single Jason. Anyone playing him would just avoid those barns. At least the Brute Squads now can kill him anywhere. Maybe Roys' Ambulance can show at the exit opposite of the police like they were called to the scene?

@Chace Hollett The picture is in the glove box of the ambulance and you have to open the ambulance and glove box, which will trigger a siren noise in Roy's head that someone is in his vehicle.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

@Chace Hollett The picture is in the glove box of the ambulance and you have to open the ambulance and glove box, which will trigger a siren noise in Roy's head that someone is in his vehicle.

That could work too.

On 4/30/2018 at 11:39 AM, Chace Hollett said:

Spawn: The shack should not be on the map. Instead he would  just spawn at an exit or in the area where he would spawn in the shack.

Pamala voice: remove Pamalas voice, even when they get the equivalent to the sweater, but we’ll get to that.

Killing Roy: this would be the biggest difference with Roy. A female counselor will have to find a picture of Roy’s son. This will take up two slots in a counselors inventory. Roy would be altered with a sound that a female counselor has the picture. Oh yea, you find the picture in a random drawer. You would still need to get his mask off and have Tommy kill him.

These aren’t huge differences, but I think this would make Roy different from other Jason’s.

Devs never will make this.  The fact that Jason is not there does not mean the shack has to disappear, just remove Pamela's head from the Altar and her voice from Roy's head would be enough. I really doubt the devs will change the gameplay to Roy...