Do you think they will make a sequel? Where Kratos and BOI fights Thor and Odin and other selfish fuck bullshit gods?

As long as Yahweh gets thrown in there someway, sure.

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2018 at 8:58 AM, The Gunslinger said:

Do you think they will make a sequel? Where Kratos and BOI fights Thor and Odin and other selfish fuck bullshit gods?

Most likely there is going to be a sequel, hope you'll be able to travel to Asgard in that game though. Pretty disappointing you can't in this game.

I think Kratos is going to die in the sequel(even though I don't want him to die), he probably will.

And in the third one you will play as Atreus, and you will finally kill Odin along with Freya and Thor.

This is just my theory though.

(Btw, it's Dad of Boi, not Boi of War). ;)

Db1Ip-PX0AAsHG-.jpg

Edited by Freddie Mercury
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Most likely there is going to be a sequel, hope you'll be able to travel to Asgard in that game though. Pretty disappointing you can't in this game.

I think Kratos is going to die in the sequel(even though I don't want him to die), he probably will.

And in the third one you will play as Atreus, and you will finally kill Odin along with Freya and Thor.

This is just my theory though.

(Btw, it's Dad of Boi, not Boi of War). ;)

Db1Ip-PX0AAsHG-.jpg

Hehe Boi . Give your Boi a good ol' rub.

On 5/1/2018 at 8:42 PM, The Gunslinger said:

Hehe Boi . Give your Boi a good ol' rub.

Image result for hehe boi

• Haha 1

i honestly liked the original 3 games more, Kratos was full of rage and brutality, not to mention boobs

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:58 AM, The Gunslinger said:

You know , you just insulted a Religion.

And Thor is a half-God.

Pretty fucking stupid to close the other thread but anyway.

The new God of War is just an amalgamation of all the typical AAA budget cinematic action/adventure gaming tropes you've seen in the last several years. The over the shoulder view. The focus on 'being cinematic' and 'trying to tell a story'. The increase of slower paced Dark Souls-esque combat after the Dark Souls series arrived. The unnecessary focus on making things 'open world/sandbox-ish' in substitute of actual, competent level design. The chatty sidekick put in for 'muh emoeshunul feelz'. The Uncharted style of platforming.

It's just so been there, done that to the point you have to wonder why even bother? Just because previous God of War games weren't this way doesn't change the fact we've seen games like these before or at least games using pieces of this same formula before. Uncharted, The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Horizon Zero Dawn, the upcoming Days Gone, and the list goes on and on.

They should have just kept God of War finished as a series and made a completely new IP. Because I'm tired of God of War. I'd much rather see Sony's studios either bring back some of their older IPs that haven't been used in ages such as Ape Escape, Siren, Syphon Filter, etc. or make something different.

Because all these big budget cinematic action/adventure games just don't have the wow factor anymore. They're fast becoming the video game equivalent of Hollywood's Oscar bait movies in that it's a rehashing of a specific formula in order to rope in the most attention and sales. And we already have more than enough first person shooters, open world games, and cinematic action/adventure games of the same or similar style flooding the market. The video game industry needs more innovation right now.

Also, an additional fuck you to the game designer who thought it would be a great idea to put an up close, over the shoulder view into an action/adventure game with hack and slash combat. Can we fucking stop that shit,. modern game designers? Just...stop making objectively stupid and shitty game design decisions that hamper the gameplay just because you want to jerk yourself off to how pretty and cinematic your game looks. There's a reason why God of War's camera as well as the camera for any other competent action game with hack and slash combat uses a distant camera - to allow you to see more of the environment during combat. It's hack and slash combat game design 101.

On 5/15/2018 at 2:42 PM, Zentorno said:

Pretty fucking stupid to close the other thread but anyway.

The new God of War is just an amalgamation of all the typical AAA budget cinematic action/adventure gaming tropes you've seen in the last several years. The over the shoulder view. The focus on 'being cinematic' and 'trying to tell a story'. The increase of slower paced Dark Souls-esque combat after the Dark Souls series arrived. The unnecessary focus on making things 'open world/sandbox-ish' in substitute of actual, competent level design. The chatty sidekick put in for 'muh emoeshunul feelz'. The Uncharted style of platforming.

It's just so been there, done that to the point you have to wonder why even bother? Just because previous God of War games weren't this way doesn't change the fact we've seen games like these before or at least games using pieces of this same formula before. Uncharted, The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Horizon Zero Dawn, the upcoming Days Gone, and the list goes on and on.

They should have just kept God of War finished as a series and made a completely new IP. Because I'm tired of God of War. I'd much rather see Sony's studios either bring back some of their older IPs that haven't been used in ages such as Ape Escape, Siren, Syphon Filter, etc. or make something different.

Because all these big budget cinematic action/adventure games just don't have the wow factor anymore. They're fast becoming the video game equivalent of Hollywood's Oscar bait movies in that it's a rehashing of a specific formula in order to rope in the most attention and sales. And we already have more than enough first person shooters, open world games, and cinematic action/adventure games of the same or similar style flooding the market. The video game industry needs more innovation right now.

Also, an additional fuck you to the game designer who thought it would be a great idea to put an up close, over the shoulder view into an action/adventure game with hack and slash combat. Can we fucking stop that shit,. modern game designers? Just...stop making objectively stupid and shitty game design decisions that hamper the gameplay just because you want to jerk yourself off to how pretty and cinematic your game looks. There's a reason why God of War's camera as well as the camera for any other competent action game with hack and slash combat uses a distant camera - to allow you to see more of the environment during combat. It's hack and slash combat game design 101.

Hit the nail on the head.