Simply as the title says .Tell us some of your dating stories! 

(Happy 500 posts from me )

• Like 1

The last time I dated someone, it lasted for a week before we decided to just remain good friends. Then I started working late evenings, and unfortunately most people my youthful age don't really work those kinds of shifts.

Hmmm...I should really try out that whole online dating thing. I actually know of a few people who got married that way, maybe there's some real magic behind it.

1 hour ago, Trident77 said:

The last time I dated someone, it lasted for a week before we decided to just remain good friends. Then I started working late evenings, and unfortunately most people my youthful age don't really work those kinds of shifts.

Hmmm...I should really try out that whole online dating thing. I actually know of a few people who got married that way, maybe there's some real magic behind it.

Eh...depends on which site  you use. OkCupid is a horrible site. At least for my area. Plenty Of Fish is the same...but at least you can check other peoples' profile pictures for rule violations while you search. I haven't used eHarmony, or any other fancy place. MMOs and video games haven't really been good to me either.

I swore off dating two years ago. I may or may not get back into it, but it's just not what I'm interested in right now. 99% of my dating comes from the several years I spent on an MMO, which I don't play anymore since it died off after the core change. However, I have had one good relationship, but we split after half a year.

16 hours ago, Trident77 said:

Hear Hear! I'm exactly the same with my job working long shifts and some would say stupid hours during Harvest, most people my age don't work the same as me either. As you can tell my love life is none existent at the minute, it's kind of embarrassing when nearly everyone looks at you and thinks your only 16, 17 or 18. Some of my friends have tried and got hooked up with online dating (whether the relationships last long time has yet to be seen). I wouldn't rule online dating out as its still a good option, no doubt I will end up on it eventually!

I tend to think girls of my generation are walking mental disorders, so dating's not an option for me rn. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can't remember the last time i was on a date. All i know, is that it was a long time ago...

Relationships have never ended well for me anyways, it's either that person cheats on me. Or, it just doesn't end well due to arguments and fights...

It's safe to say that I'm unlucky when it comes to love, Thats why I'm staying single for the rest of my life...

If I've made anyone feel depressed. Then, sorry. I wasn't trying too.

• Like 1

05/01/18 you are welcome ;)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JPops said:

i_like_that_doctor_who.gif

13 minutes ago, JPops said:

You made me feel slow and gave me a chuckle at the same time lol

3 hours ago, JPops said:

I'm assuming that the 18 stands for 1918? #shotsfired

I only ever dated 3 women seriously and one of them twice (that's the one I ended up marrying) I always found it more of a chore/waste of time just to "test the waters" like some folks seem to do. But whatever's clever I guess.

The last actual date I went on was... cute. He took me to McDonalds.. I appreciated it, but I was aiming for something a bit higher if I'm honest. Especially because he had been pursuing me for quite some time. But alas.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

The last actual date I went on was... cute. He took me to McDonalds.. I appreciated it, but I was aiming for something a bit higher if I'm honest. Especially because he had been pursuing me for quite some time. But alas.

Did he get your McNugget?

• Haha 1

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

Did he get your McNugget?

Hah, yes. And I was recall, he was lovin' it!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Hah, yes. And I was recall, he was lovin' it!

You know officially, now he has to go down like a McFlurry machine.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

You know officially, now he has to go down like a McFlurry machine.

So constantly and for no reason? I'm down.

So right before I met my amazing wife met this woman who gave me a slip of paper with her bills on it after a few dates. She said I could sleep with her if I paid for this stuff. I told her after looking over the list that a hooker would be cheaper and dropped her hard.

• Haha 1

I can only date 9s and 10s, but then again I'm an alpha male.

2 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Dude...

NOBODY is buying that shit.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:38 PM, AdmiralJT said:

Dude...

NOBODY is buying that shit.

Someone mentioned my forte?

I casually dated this girl, (while all this was going on) we actually did NYE in Windsor that year, since she wasn't old enough to drink in the States.

Had no idea this was going on since she was away at school and it was casual, but talk about "dodging a bullet".

Haven't seen her in almost 15 years, and last fall, I saw her at a museum with her kid-- "dodged a bullet" is a severe undersell on this one.  Remember when Donovan drinks from the False Grail at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?  It was like that, but with fat instead of rot.

No I did not say "hi" to Jabba.  It would have been rubbing her face in it a bit, what with my ginger goddess wife and two handome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented and star athletes standing right next to me.  I have more class than that: I will speak about her under the blanket of anonymity on the internet like a real man!

• Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 2:35 PM, Zenigundam said:

Dude! You thread with all of that "alpha male" bullshit already got shut down. Don't bring that fate to somebody else's subject. Go do your normal Saturday night routine...sitting in the corner of a dimly lit room pouring Olde English 800 into your hand so you can "get your girlfriend drunk".

As for my dating stories, I never really just dated for dating's sake. I only asked girls out if I really liked them. The last date I had was on my birthday in 2009. She is Mrs. Rex now, and we have a mini-Rex who is 7.