4 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

It's happening to me a lot lately too, specially while facing cocky counselors. I'm pretty good at blocking a swing and grabbing immediatelly after, but there's a high chance that whenever I do that with Roy, he'll get glitched and glued in place. I need to get attacked to be able to move again. 

I wonder if Jason getting glitched is becoming more common. I haven't played as Jason in a while because I'm trying to get some counselor achievements, but I was made Jason last night (4) and at one point I couldn't move. However, I morphed and that fixed it.

Game before that I killed Roy and the guy said he only got killed because he glitched. But he was definitely running around when he got sweatered, so I'm not sure when he glitched or what it had to do with him getting killed.

At any rate, two different glitched Jasons two games in a row.

@Hell Toupee Was the person claiming to be glitched using his weapon or breaking into cabins? If not than he might've been interaction locked. That nearly got me killed before.

21 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Hell Toupee Was the person claiming to be glitched using his weapon or breaking into cabins? If not than he might've been interacinteraction locked. That nearly got me killed before.

I don't know, I didn't witness it. He didn't seem too happy about getting killed and might have just been saying he got glitched, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Idk if you know how to play him or not? Even you playing weak character but you know how to play it and beat them all, they will not be the worst but if you don’t know to play that character you gonna be the weak one and use some unique technique to win the game

On 4/29/2018 at 6:25 PM, Trident77 said:

If you know the block/knife combo, and are able to time your throwing knives against counselors who jump out of broken windows, you can seriously hurt the prey. @Tommy86 would know more on that subject.

Correct, and I would say +TK is really the only saving grace for Roy. I really enjoy playing him but with the existence of the Cosby sweater, all -Defence Jasons are eliminated from the roster for me. It means you don’t have to take any prior damage before the sweater stun to be one shot demasked and killed, and virtually no possibility of mash out given how quick it can be pulled off.

The other big disadvantage is Roy’s Shift, I don’t know if it was done on purpose or by accident, but his Shift is almost as bad as -Shift. You have the same speed Shift as base but it is minus duration and minus cooldown. -Shift is honestly such a serious weakness that it is only fair to put on Part 2 due to his already excellent map control. No other Jason deserves it IMO, and certainly not combined with -Traps like Part 4 which is a travesty (and Part 7 but that is being rectified).

Part 3 and Part 8 are really the only Jasons I play these days, they are by far the best other than Savini (who I refuse to play anymore).

5 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Correct, and I would say +TK is really the only saving grace for Roy. I really enjoy playing him but with the existence of the Cosby sweater, all -Defence Jasons are eliminated from the roster for me. It means you don’t have to take any prior damage before the sweater stun to be one shot demasked and killed, and virtually no possibility of mash out given how quick it can be pulled off.

The other big disadvantage is Roy’s Shift, I don’t know if it was done on purpose or by accident, but his Shift is almost as bad as -Shift. You have the same speed Shift as base but it is minus duration and minus cooldown. -Shift is honestly such a serious weakness that it is only fair to put on Part 2 due to his already excellent map control. No other Jason deserves it IMO, and certainly not combined with -Traps like Part 4 which is a travesty (and Part 7 but that is being rectified).

Part 3 and Part 8 are really the only Jasons I play these days, they are by far the best other than Savini (who I refuse to play anymore).

What’s the issue with Savini Jason? I ask because I don’t have him. I also only play parts 3 and 8 exclusively in online now, I save the other for offline bots.

14 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Hell Toupee Was the person claiming to be glitched using his weapon or breaking into cabins? If not than he might've been interaction locked. That nearly got me killed before.

This is so well known now, most times I will just announce i'm glich locked and someone will usually volunteer to come hit me(this usually fixes it). Else the game is pretty much over for everyone since you can't enter any cabins/break windows/smash phone fuse box(i literally watch someone finish putting in fuse and jump in window to go call cops one time. nothing i could do about it). Can still grab though if someone is outside in the open.

6 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Why no Savini?  Boat escapes and shitty swing, or tired of hearing "Pay to Win?:rolleyes:

@badassgixxer05 I didn't try talking to them as I was pretty sure they were in party chat, though as I was just standing right outside the cabin in plain view I'd have thought they'd have realized what was up.

3 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@badassgixxer05 I didn't try talking to them as I was pretty sure they were in party chat, though as I was just standing right outside the cabin in plain view I'd have thought they'd have realized what was up.

Ive had a few lock up in front of me in past before I knew giving them a wack could free them up. I told the one guy to try morphing into water as I heard that works sometimes. It didn't work so he quit. I don't blame him, who wants to play jason with no interactions. Helps if you have a mic to talk it through. I don't use mic as Jason, but turn it on real quick when having issues. A lot of people appreciate you sticking around and giving them a chance to unlock you and not just quitting as soon as you lose control(I did that once before I knew about the bug too). In due time hopefully won't have to worry about these things anymore.

Roy's not bad, but I see a lot of bad players use him. Most of the people that I see playing Jason that aren't very skilled and get beat on relentlessly are either playing Roy or Part 3. I've seen some bad parts 2,4,6,7,8 and 9's but they are pretty rare. Usually the people that play those Jason's have a pretty good grasp of what they're doing. 

On 4/29/2018 at 7:09 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

No but you have been very vocal about your Jason hunting here so you were a good example. 

@GeneiJin is legit, he's responsible for my sole death as Jason in 750 hrs playing this game.

If you focus on being the sniper Jason with TKs, he's pretty good. People act like hot shit until they get a blade in their back.

He is one of my favorite Jasons. I have had the best luck with him, but on the other side of the coin I have the worst luck with him. As in: his mask comes off way too easy. Two or three good swipes and you’re done for unless you morph away.

On 5/1/2018 at 1:41 PM, AdmiralJT said:

Roy's not bad, but I see a lot of bad players use him. Most of the people that I see playing Jason that aren't very skilled and get beat on relentlessly are either playing Roy or Part 3. I've seen some bad parts 2,4,6,7,8 and 9's but they are pretty rare. Usually the people that play those Jason's have a pretty good grasp of what they're doing. 

What on Earth are you talking about? You have every single Jason on that list. There is nothing rare about crap players. Im a crap player for anybody with more experience than me. So is everybody. There is nothing inherently worse or better than 3 or 5. It all comes down to the player. 

I don´t think  he is bad but I think he is ,,ackchyually´´ much too overrated.

https://www.google.de/search?q=ackchyually&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=Gw4aIV-9FmlJ-M%3A%2CcUsVbNza0QNo_M%2C_&usg=__hrUKFAyI64uwEbgK_H5GGiBTJ9E%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj17OuxjYDbAhVNDOwKHajqDJcQ9QEILDAA#imgrc=Gw4aIV-9FmlJ-M:

BUT I GET ALWAYS SO FUCKING ANGRY WHEN I SEE HIM IN THE INTRO AND I DON´T KNOW WHY!

Roy is great on the surface, I personally started maining him but the secret -Shift and -Defence quickly turned me off. Why he has a pseudo-minus Shift is beyond me, but it is either a result of programming retardation or they actually think he is balanced with a huge weakness on basically the most important stat in the game. IMO only Part 2 is eligible for -Shift since +Traps and +Morph are amazing stats.

Meh. His hidden shift weakness is not a big deal. The velocity is still good. If a car ever gets ahead of him, he can still catch it from behind. He can still stalk shift at ranges where counselors normally wouldn't hear the proximity music.

If it was up to me I wouldn't trade up velocity for better cooldown. 

51 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Roy is great on the surface, I personally started maining him but the secret -Shift and -Defence quickly turned me off. Why he has a pseudo-minus Shift is beyond me, but it is either a result of programming retardation or they actually think he is balanced with a huge weakness on basically the most important stat in the game. IMO only Part 2 is eligible for -Shift since +Traps and +Morph are amazing stats.

I think sense is more important than Shift.... you know how hard it would be without it , to find counselors , especially high stealth counselors.

I actually kinda glitched out my shift once and nothing helped but everything else worked. I tried to go in the water... nope...... Got hit by an counselor....nope.

I killed everyone except one because I wanted that environmental so much and he limped but only one Minute left.....HE HAD 3 POCKET KNIVES.....he survived..... I learned to never risk that again.

5 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

What on Earth are you talking about? You have every single Jason on that list. There is nothing rare about crap players. Im a crap player for anybody with more experience than me. So is everybody. There is nothing inherently worse or better than 3 or 5. It all comes down to the player. 

I'm saying that the vast majority of bad Jasons Ive seen are either part 3 or 5. I have rarely seen any of the other Jasons played badly.

On 5/1/2018 at 6:32 AM, Tommy86 said:

Is his shift secretly slower than Part 3 and Part 8? I’ve never noticed because those three Jason’s have netural shift and I rarely play Roy and Part 8. Like people have claimed Jenny’s stamina is secretly an 8.5, is it the similar for Roy having a secretly slower shift than Part 3 and Part 8?

11 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Is his shift secretly slower than Part 3 and Part 8? I’ve never noticed because those three Jason’s have netural shift and I rarely play Roy and Part 8. Like people have claimed Jenny’s stamina is secretly an 8.5, is it the similar for Roy having a secretly slower shift than Part 3 and Part 8?

His shift cooldown is the same as - shift at 40 secs. His duration is also the same at 4 secs. His velocity is much faster though and just slightly slower then the neutral and +shift, meaning the range of it will covers more ground then - shift but ends before neutral and +shift finishes.

+Shift and neutral are identical in velocity, duration and range. Only difference is that +shift has 20 seconds on cooldown compared to neutral 30 secs.

33 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Have the devs ever acknowledged that Roy's shift stat isn't actually neutral?

Nope.