After the most recent patch the PS4 lobby wait time is longer and I 've noticed a rise in the troll hosts who take advantage by cooking the time and follow up with Jason helping. 

There are times when I've waited longer to play the game then actually playing the game. QP seems to be broken.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Whammigobambam said:

After the most recent patch the PS4 lobby wait time is longer and I 've noticed a rise in the troll hosts who take advantage by cooking the time and follow up with Jason helping. 

There are times when I've waited longer to play the game then actually playing the game. QP seems to be broken.

I noticed this as well and made a thread begging to reduce the lobby waits. How many times can someone leave, the countdown begin and someone pipe in resetting he counter only for them to leave and once the countdown begins again, like clockwork, someone joins resetting the countdown. Repeat until you’re waiting 6-10 minutes between every match

• Thanks 1

It needs to start the match when the majority of people have hit ready, not when everyone has, and it needs to not reset if someone else joins. This ontop of the mute function resetting every time someone joins is many of the issues needing to be fixed. The game has become a trolls playground because of these issues and bugs

• Like 1

@Whammigobambam

I'd say this is mostly due to the long wait we've had for the update. Many people (including myself) have put the game to the side until we get it. This leaves mostly just trolls and assholes to play the game with, which only makes the wait worse.

• Like 1

It could be their way of trying to get lobbies full for players because this game works so much better when the lobby is full and people have mics and communicate. But I agree. They should look into not having the timer restart as soon as someone new joins.

• Like 1

The starting time is 3 minutes which is a a huge deal when other issues are tacked on. Troll host leaving at start of match/AFK host/memory leak/anyone salty enough to dashboard everyone. I agree with the community here that this game is a trolls playground and the salt mines/single player modes are going to split an already fractured playerbase!

I think this is all a severe cause for concern when it comes to enjoying or even playing the game in this current state.