Sign in to follow this  
i-cold

Remove´s Pamela Voice of Roy´s head

Yeah I agree, it doesn't make any sense that Roy can hear someone in his head that he has no relation to and Roy probably doesn't even know who Pamela is. Roy also needs a new spawn location. I don't know on how he even knows where the shack is and why he spawns there at the start of the match. He should start the match at his ambulance located at a random location on the map. He should also not be killed from the sweater. I think he should have a different way to die which is similar to the sweater. Instead of the sweater, maybe someone can dress up like Joey and he gets stunned that way and Tommy comes in and does his thing. Hopefully in the future the developers can consider to make these changes to Roy.

• Like 2

Agreed, Joey should be the one that talks to him. Not Pamela.

Roy should also have a new spawn location, maybe an ambulance or an abandoned hospital.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Agreed, Joey should be the one that talks to him. Not Pamela.

Roy should also have a new spawn location, maybe an ambulance or an abandoned hospital.

They would have to hire someone to do Joey's voice, that would give Gunmedia extra expense, if they just removed Pamela's voice, it would not give any clearance and it would be easy.

I hope that they replace Pamela's voice with Joey's. It would be pure COMEDY to hear that shit, hence they could never do it. 

Someone mentioned hearing Roy thinking to himself. That's the best solution.  

The cheapest solution is to shut it off all together, which isn't bad either. 

It would also be nice if he had an outdoor spawning area instead of the shack and something replacing the sweater, either Joey's jacket or a chocolate bar that you have to smear all over your face. It'll be done by a male counselor, this time, and the final blow is done by a female because #timesup. 

We can get around having someone doing a retard voice by having Roy say something during the death stun instead, like "Joey...is that you? C'mere my chubby baby boy!" and BLAMO the girl blows his head off with a shotgun Scanners' style!!! That would be AWESOME!!!

23 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Espero que eles substituam a voz de Pamela por Joey. Seria pura COMEDIA ouvir essa merda, por isso nunca poderiam fazer isso. 

Alguém mencionou ter ouvido Roy pensando consigo mesmo. Essa é a melhor solução.  

A solução mais barata é desligá-la, o que também não é ruim. 

Também seria bom se ele tivesse uma área de desova ao ar livre em vez do barraco e algo substituindo o suéter, ou a jaqueta de Joey ou uma barra de chocolate que você tem que manchar todo o seu rosto. Isso será feito por um conselheiro masculino, desta vez, e o golpe final é feito por uma mulher por causa do #timesup. 

Podemos sair por aí fazendo alguém fazer uma voz retardada fazendo com que Roy diga alguma coisa durante o atordoamento da morte, como "Joey ... é você? Venha cá meu garotinho gordinho!" e BLAMO, a garota explode com um estilo de Scanners de espingarda !!! Isso seria incrível !!!

They will not make Joey's voice that costs time and money. Letting out voices would already be good and more simple to make

Awesome idea. Get rid of the Pamela dialogue on Roy. It makes no sense and is easy to fix.

Honestly, I wish there was an option to disable the Pamela dialogue on all Jasons.

I was thinking, you know how there's two locations where Jason's shack spawns. Why not have Roy spawn in the location that doesn't have the shack and usually has a camp fire with tents or a graveyard. Just an idea ?.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I agree. This is why Roy should have only been available for another game mode tbh. 

I'm glad Roy made it in. But your right hearing Pam is dumb. But I do like the talking to himself idea. 

This should be done in a minor update, remove Pamela's voice, and replace shack with ambulance.

Keep the current outro where he leaves.

Replace the sweater with something else or just take the sweater part out

• Like 1

I say replace the shack with the ambulance , and replace pamela's sweater with a chocolate bar maybe hid it in the drawer they keep insulin in the ambulance. I say make it so only Shelly can carry the chocolate bar.

Friday_the_13th_204564.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

I don’t know about the feasibility of things like including Joey or making completely unique mechanics, given how slow the content drip seems for the game already, but just removing the Pamela voice and maybe spawning Roy at one of the map-entrances (where you escape with the car or cops) could also work. They’d almost have to come up with SOMETHING to replace the sweater with, though.

I don't see them changing it, but how about a picture of Joey? Like the one in Roy's wallet. It could even be found in the shack. When a counselor goes to the shack, they grab the sweater and photo, pressing Q the counselor holds up the photo (with no voice over this time) and everything else plays out the same. You would have to keep the sweater though as it allows Jason to see who can activate the sequence or not.

On 4/29/2018 at 12:32 AM, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Honestly, I wish there was an option to disable the Pamela dialogue on all Jasons.

Yeah just an option to mute Pamela would be perfect, it gets repetitive hearing her voice all the time especially during stuns & offline play. Only exception is when someone enters the shack you should still hear her.

Replace the sweater with something else, replace the shack with the ambulance and remove Pamela's voice.

Could be done in a small update

• Like 1

Ambulance is not necessary, the shack always been there only Jason is away.  Removing Pamela's voice, Removing Pamela altar from the shack, removing Sweter would be enough to change the way he killed Roy.

51 minutes ago, i-cold said:

Ambulance is not necessary, the shack always been there only Jason is away.  Removing Pamela's voice, Removing Pamela altar from the shack, removing Sweter would be enough to change the way he killed Roy.

Roy wouldn't know about the shack, and had the ambulance in part 5, that's how he got there.

On 4/28/2018 at 4:28 PM, Freddie Mercury said:

Agreed, Joey should be the one that talks to him.

Please don't put Joeys voice in my head ever.

3 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

Please don't put Joeys voice in my head ever.

Well, it could be optional...

I think There should be an option allowing you too turn Pamela /Joeys voice on or off.

• Like 1