Anyone know if theres going to be anything special jumping off for the 26th of May, it being the first year of the games release???

10 minutes ago, Fierce said:

Anyone know if theres going to be anything special jumping off for the 26th of May, it being the first year of the games release???

chris farley idk GIF

Would make sense if the engine update released at that date. Assuming that they're ready by that time.

• Like 3

I heard that a good idea would be to release the next update sometime before May 26, and on May 26 release the Jason x content. However, that is VERY unlikely to happen.

I could use double XP weekends to jack up my PS4 profile.

That said, we MIGHT get the engine drop around then. They said it's a couple weeks away and the 26th of March is far enough away to give them three solid weeks from today.

Oh, Happy birthday F13 The Game!

I hope they don't intentionally wait until the 26th.. Once it's ready I hope it gets released right then.

3 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

I hope they don't intentionally wait until the 26th.. Once it's ready I hope it gets released right then.

Even if they manage to release it by May 26th, that'll likely be a tight squeeze. No need to worry about them holding anything back.

The recent news on the update actually has me thinking the new engine won't even be ready by then. They're probably just gonna do another double XP / increased tape drops, etc, for the 1 year anniversary. Engine update maybe a month after that.

It's anyone's guess, really. But having a reason to play at the 1 year mark would be nice.

In an ideal world, the update would drop about a week before the 1 year anniversary and the dedicated servers would come on-line for consoles for the 26th. I highly doubt that is what will happen, but it would be nice if it did. Shifty said the update is weeks away...but he didn't specify how many weeks they are thinking. For all we know we may get nothing until June.

2 hours ago, Alkavian said:

In an ideal world, the update would drop about a week before the 1 year anniversary and the dedicated servers would come on-line for consoles for the 26th. I highly doubt that is what will happen, but it would be nice if it did. Shifty said the update is weeks away...but he didn't specify how many weeks they are thinking. For all we know we may get nothing until June.

He said weeks though not months so it’s likely a month or less 

• Like 1

Just now, IcrazyKid855 said:

He said weeks though not months so it’s likely a month or less 

Agreed.

I hope they release the PJs pack or any clothing pack for counsellors and a savini kill pack

• Confused 1