BeautyNumber2

Grabbed Through Window = Levitating Glitch

This has to be the 7th or 8th time I’ve been grabbed as I was inside a window/Jason grabbed me just as I crawled through. It may have something to do with my sneaky perk, but every time this happens, I glitch and begin floating at whatever level of terrain I’m at. Slowly, I start ascending to where I’m way up past the trees and Jason can barely get me with throwing knives. It wouldn’t be so bad but every time it happens people suddenly have mics and start cursing and screaming that I’m hacking the game. I was nice the first time but each subsequent time I’ve had words with people quick to have something to say. Has this issue been addressed?

• Like 1

No issues have been addressed.

There hasn’t been a single comment on any specific bugs or glitches being addressed.

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

No issues have been addressed.

There hasn’t been a single comment on any specific bugs or glitches being addressed.

I’m glad you brought that to my attention in a both a unique and funny way. 

It means you have literally ascended to high level.

• Like 1

It happened to me once when I was at Packanack and I jumped out of a second stroy window and Jason caught me mid-animation...I started levitating and running farther and farther up the level. By the end of the round I was high enough to walk the roof of Packanack. I did not run the sneaky perk on Tiffany so I know that it is a glitch when you jump out of a window.

Yes, if Jason catches you mid leap- not crawling, as then Jason gets the window interaction bug- and you break free/have a knife, its Skywalker time.

• Like 2

I've seen it/had it happen a couple of times I believe it was always on Packanack small.

Packanack original, lag spiked as I was exiting a ground level window and Jason was nowhere around. I have the whole incident recorded. 

This game is weird.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

This happened at Higgins Haven.

That's awesome! I'm jealous

PS4 has all the cool features

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

That's awesome! I'm jealous

PS4 has all the cool features

Jason is sooo OP here it's nutz.

• Like 1

I've been having this glitch happen to me more recently. I just didn't realize how it was being done. Thank you. 

• Like 1

It also happens when you get hit as you immediately start to window jump lol it’s pretty weird. Happened to me but a throwing knife caused it for me

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Tommy said:

I've been having this glitch happen to me more recently. I just didn't realize how it was being done. Thank you. 

Exactly it amazes me how things can deteriorate long after an update. I created the thread because it’s been happening at a common rate this past month even tho the last update was well before that so... 

• Thanks 1

It happened to me once so far, I was inside a cabin which I had just looted and I had just moved right next to a window. Before I had even chosen to climb through, Jason appears at the window so I went to move back just in case there was a chance I could get a slash from him when he smashes the window. Instead he just grabs me, pulls me through the window and then instant kills me by throwing me back inside the cabin again. I haven't experienced the floating yet!

• Like 1

I haven't floated yet. But I did get caught at the finish line during a cop escape on a few different maps and ended up watching Jason walk around until time ran out. I actually escaped but for some reason Jason could still grab me as the game took control and walked me off the map causing the glitch. Damm Crystal Lake blood curse!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I haven't floated yet. But I did get caught at the finish line during a cop escape on a few different maps and ended up watching Jason walk around until time ran out. I actually escaped but for some reason Jason could still grab me as the game took control and walked me off the map causing the glitch. Damm Crystal Lake blood curse!

I’ve had that happen twice where I was grabbed while I escaped and it showed me getting grabbed as the scream transitioned to me escaping. The cops never shot Jason, it showed that I was dead, yet it said I survived at the end of the match. Only F13.

• Like 1