Sign in to follow this  
BrokenFattHardy

Wtf is going on today??

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I've leveled up to Level 85 lastnight........and another 3 times today!!

Yo, @ShiftySamurai ........... Can we get an explanation on why?

What level were you before?

19 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

You have reached your peak level of awesomeness.

Can't be. I'm not at 420 yet. ?

19 hours ago, Qcici said:

What level were you before?

Well....... Lastnight I was at Level 84. Then I played until I reached Level 85.

Today I was at Level 85. Then I played and when I was supposed to level up to Level 86 it stayed at 85. Then when I was supposed to level up to 87 it stayed at 85. Then when I was supposed to level up to 88............ I'll let you guess what level it stayed at.

And still no answers from anyone in the Dev team. Seems like the only thing they stay consistent on is not explaining shit until they are good and ready.

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

Well....... Lastnight I was at Level 84. Then I played until I reached Level 85.

Today I was at Level 85. Then I played and when I was supposed to level up to Level 86 it stayed at 85. Then when I was supposed to level up to 87 it stayed at 85. Then when I was supposed to level up to 88............ I'll let you guess what level it stayed at.

And still no answers from anyone in the Dev team. Seems like the only thing they stay consistent on is not explaining shit until they are good and ready.

Oh dang

Brother Nero snuck in and tweeked the grass slayer chahahahahaha.

Pray, do not tell me you are one of the lambs who think the broken, pro terra en mas woken one, is fat? 

You must see the protrusion of natural years, yet the stamina of a yearling and judge as a sheep does the martyrs, yyyeeaaaasssss? 

Cast away the lines of lies, the weak thoughts and embrace the truuuuueeeth, week mmeeeeeehhaaan

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spinesplitter said:

Pray, do not tell me you are one of the lambs who think the broken, pro terra en mas woken one, is fat? 

You must see the protrusion of natural years, yet the stamina of a yearling and judge as a sheep does the martyrs, yyyeeaaaasssss? 

Cast away the lines of lies, the weak thoughts and embrace the truuuuueeeth, week mmeeeeeehhaaan

English motherfucker, do you speak it?! Are you going mad right now?!

10 minutes ago, Qcici said:

English motherfucker, do you speak it?! Are you going mad right now?!

He speaking the Woken and Broken Language, Brother @Qcici

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spinesplitter said:

Alas, no....... Brother Nero has not tweeked anything. The 7 Deities have PROCLAIMED the reason for the troubles to be the fault of GUN MEEEEDIA & EEELLLLPHONIC!! They must RECTEEEFY this BROKENNESS before I render them OBSOLETE MULES and so choose to DELETE them!!! Yeeeaaasssssssaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

As for my WOKEN Compeer, Matthew Hardy, I do not find his vessel to be fat. I, on the other hand, have PROCURED much weight that I once did not hold!! I am BROKENFattHardy!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Alas, no....... Brother Nero has not tweeked anything. The 7 Deities have PROCLAIMED the reason for the troubles to be the fault of GUN MEEEEDIA & EEELLLLPHONIC!! They must RECTEEEFY this BROKENNESS before I render them OBSOLETE MULES and so choose to DELETE them!!! Yeeeaaasssssssaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

As for my WOKEN Compeer, Matthew Hardy, I do not find his vessel to be fat. I, on the other hand, have PROCURED much weight that I once did not hold!! I am BROKENFattHardy!!!

Did you participate in the Festival of Nines?! Was your human sacrifice of Lachappa not worthy?!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I've leveled up to Level 85 lastnight........and another 3 times today!!

Yo, @ShiftySamurai ........... Can we get an explanation on why?

I'm sure you will be told to submit a report on jasonkillsbugs and your thread will be locked.

15 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I just got back in the game. It now shows me at Level 86.

I was wondering if last night leveled you up at all?

13 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I was wondering if last night leveled you up at all?

12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I came here to post the same question. @BrokenFattHardy inquiring minds want to know!

In fact, I DEEEEED!!! Yeeeaaasssssss!! It was WONDERFUL!! I believe it was Level 87 when we parted ways last. THANK you both for INQUIRING!!

7 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

In fact, I DEEEEED!!! Yeeeaaasssssss!! It was WONDERFUL!! I believe it was Level 87 when we parted ways last. THANK you both for INQUIRING!!

I was having glitches my first round after the Xbox update this week that affected animations and A prompts, I wonder if it might be connected to that?

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I was having glitches my first round after the Xbox update this week that affected animations and A prompts, I wonder if it might be connected to that?

I don't know ?