ShiftySamurai

Skull Objectives & Emote Unlocks

Ok so im somewhat lost on the single player chall

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Good afternoon slashers & campers!

We’ve talked about Single Player Challenges a couple of times now, as well as some of the basics of Skull Objectives. Today we're going to discuss what exactly Skull Objectives are, and how you can unlock sweet new emotes within the Challenges. Each of our 10 Single Player Challenges give players an opportunity to unlock 3 emotes. Players who complete all of the Skull Objectives in Single Player Challenges will have earned a total of 30 new emotes for their counselors.

Skull Objectives come in three flavors:

No Survivors Skull: Simply enough, you complete this Skull Objective by killing all counselors. No one gets out alive, except for Jason. Mother’s special, special boy.

XP Score Skull: Jason players must hit an XP requirement to complete the Score Objective. Players will earn points for performing certain actions such as; using Stalker Points, executing special kills, regular kills, and more. Not sure if you’ve hit the XP score? Don't worry, you will be able to track your progress in the tab menu during each Challenge.

Undetected Skull: Simultaneously as simple, yet difficult, as it sounds. Save Crystal Lake from the filthy teenagers without being seen. Not sure if AJ saw you? Don’t worry, a pop up will occur if this Skull has been lost due to Jason being detected.

Missed a popup and unsure whether you completed an Objective? Each Skull Objective will be displayed at the end of the Challenge to let players know how they performed.

SkullObjectiveIcons.gif

We’re listing the Challenges by their unlock order, so we don’t spoil anything before they drop for everyone. Challenge One is unlocked for everyone, but after that players will need to unlock each Challenge by completing two Skull Objectives in the previous Challenge. Each completed Skull Objective will unlock an emote reward. 

Let’s take a look at the emotes you can unlock for every Skull Objective in each Challenge. 

Challenge One (Broken Down):
No Survivors: Hurry!
XP Score: Check Pockets
Undetected: The Cabin Boogie

Challenge Two:
No Survivors: Praise
XP Score: Melbourne Shuffle
Undetected: Pelvis Thrust

Challenge Three:
No Survivors: Scatter
XP Score: Air Guitar
Undetected: The Mia

Challenge Four:
No Survivors: Apologize
XP Score: What was that?
Undetected: The Pumpkin Patch

Challenge Five:
No Survivors: Victory Celebration
XP Score: Gun Show
Undetected: The Sexy Sway

Challenge Six:
No Survivors: Silly Gestures
XP Score: Friday Night Fever
Undetected: Crotch Grab

Challenge Seven:
No Survivors: Yawn
XP Score: Feelin’ It
Undetected: The Vincent

Challenge Eight:
No Survivors: Flirt
XP Score: The Freaky Friday
Undetected: Flip Off

Challenge Nine:
No Survivors: Temper Tantrum
XP Score: The Low Down
Undetected: The Bel-Air

Challenge Ten:
No Survivors: Threaten
XP Score: Bouncin and Boppin
Undetected: The Running Man

Some of the emotes are different based on the gender of the counselor, but each emote unlocks an action for both female and male counselors.

I am a little lost here, there seems to be several objectives are these different from the skulls? I am correct to assume the three basic skulls you will get on each challenge making a total of 30, but as far as the objectives, some are impossible to do, like kill bugsy taking a piss and kill adam on the hood of the car, but then stop the car, and also remain undetected.

as long as you get the first basic 3 skulls do you unlock anything? also what about the special objectives, do you unlock things for just completing one of them, then go back and complete the other, do you have to hit all three basic skulls at the same time to unlock the new emotes

basically whats the rundown to completely 100% complete one single player challenge to the point you have nothing left to do, when I retry, I have already electrocuted mitch one time and another cooked A.J. and trapped chad. upon restarting it shows these incomplete again making me think I need to do every single one at once, but this cant be true because to me I see some are impossible, like stated above on challenge 1, if you kill both, nobody starts the car, plus you cannot kill bugsy in two different ways. is it just a glitch that the checkboxes don't remain after a special challenge specific goal was met?

8 minutes ago, AshTray900 said:

Ok so im somewhat lost on the single player chall

I am a little lost here, there seems to be several objectives are these different from the skulls? I am correct to assume the three basic skulls you will get on each challenge making a total of 30, but as far as the objectives, some are impossible to do, like kill bugsy taking a piss and kill adam on the hood of the car, but then stop the car, and also remain undetected.

as long as you get the first basic 3 skulls do you unlock anything? also what about the special objectives, do you unlock things for just completing one of them, then go back and complete the other, do you have to hit all three basic skulls at the same time to unlock the new emotes

basically whats the rundown to completely 100% complete one single player challenge to the point you have nothing left to do, when I retry, I have already electrocuted mitch one time and another cooked A.J. and trapped chad. upon restarting it shows these incomplete again making me think I need to do every single one at once, but this cant be true because to me I see some are impossible, like stated above on challenge 1, if you kill both, nobody starts the car, plus you cannot kill bugsy in two different ways. is it just a glitch that the checkboxes don't remain after a special challenge specific goal was met?

Skulls unlock emotes, and you need two to unlock the next challenge.

The mini objectives give you CP, one time. You have to do the challenges multiple times to get all the objectives and find the hidden one.

• Like 1