Teamers pretty much.. and laggy hosts

I remember one time I got cornered in a small cabin when there was a car blocking the window lol

Just get back at the teamers of you can. Last night we discovered a teamer and someone literally ran away from the cops, got in one of the cars and went right for the teamer. They killed them and it was glorious. Then when the match ended the teamers left the lobby together. It was marvelous. I laughed so much and applauded the hero. But I had already escaped with the cops so I was lucky enough to not be tricked by the teamers.

• Like 1

I've never rage quit but I've had quite a few people quit on me while I'm playing as Jason. If I get a group of great counselors for some reason they tend to quit if I'm not giving them the chase they want. It sucks but I'm still sharpening my Jason skills .

I have to say  I have enjoyed reading these... some of the things that we rage quit over is funny when you go back and read it ...it’s still annoying .My favorite was the one about the guy fixing the boat and the another player got in it and drove circles around the island when he swam out to it lmao this is why we can’t have nice things 

On 4/29/2018 at 2:17 PM, NytmereZ said:

There was a kid doing that in a lobby on PS4 , he did it once and I called him out, he said it was a glitch, he did it again next match , and I told him I Took a screen shot and reported his name, he left after that, he couldn’t have been older than 10.

*sigh!* These are the people who will be running our planet in twenty short years . . . 😭

Teamers and laggy hosts are what make me quit. Just a few hours ago I was in a lobby with a Shelly player and his two friends telling Jason where everybody else was while they screwed around and called the police. I would’ve escaped but that Jason tunneled me for about 10 straight minutes, caught me twice, I had two knives then quit right afterward. I’m not giving that Jason any XP off my kill...I cannot stand people who tell others your location on the map, ESPECIALLY blatantly over the mic as if nobody can hear them.

• Like 1

I never do, I take my headset off and put the controller down and have a drink watching kittens on youtube if I get treated poorly by people cursing, shaming or being TOO rude, Im ok with competitive trashtalk and so on but I cant stand those Nword screamers and so on or the meanest people. I think I have more ''time'' and love for nicer or at least fun people so if people go mean enough I wont give them the joy of me playing, they can escape or kill jason but attention is not for free

On 4/26/2018 at 8:15 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

Nope. 

Especially if you are host. You are a dick and deny people experience and badge progress. 

Yep.

On 4/26/2018 at 6:38 PM, ThePunkPirate said:

Ive never rage quit.

If it comes to assholes, teamers, or trolls, my friends and I usually give them a taste of their own medicine to make them rage. 

The perks about playing with a few friends in QP is, if theres a glitch (Jasons powers bugged/counselors bugged) or someone trolling by hiding items in a locked room, I can either help out or get help. I know there are some people who, whichever side theyre playing, wouldnt bother to assist the other but I find it to be good sportsmanship. There have been times where Ive been bugged as Jason and let the person that got me unstuck go, or if an items locked in a room, Ill break the door and come back later.

Dont rage quit, get revenge ;) 

And this 100%

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2018 at 5:43 PM, TiffanyCakes said:

I have to say  I have enjoyed reading these... some of the things that we rage quit over is funny when you go back and read it

What are you talking about? This thread is safe and sorry. There hasn't been one real story of rage quitting. "I only quit when most people would think it's ok"
"I only quit when the game crashes or when someone is hacking" Lame. Why even bother replying if that's gonna be the story?

I don't have any individual stories but I've quit a handful of times because I've gotten pissed at someone or I've fucked up and got overwhelmed. Who gives a shit?! It's like a bunch of born again Christians in here or something

Don't try to be nice
Try to be true

• Haha 1

I have only truly “rage quit” once but it was the result of every other match I was in that day ALSO ending in a rage quit by the host. I’m not joking about that. I played over two hours without a single collected XP point. I was just hoping to be made host so I wouldn’t have to deal with that bullshit, and finally at long last I got my own lobby. People file in. Don’t know any of them. Very first round I am Jason. Things were going my way but because I was playing Roy it didn’t take much for his mask to go. I succeed in morphing away without the sweater being used. I try a different tactic to use knives at long distance and then sweater girl starts rushing me. I go into shift. I am actually in mid shift when the unthinkable happens: THE SWEATER GETS ME IN MID SHIFT! All of a sudden I get hit with a bat and then... I quit. After two hours of bullshit I snapped. I rationalized it at the time that it was just one of those days. If everybody else is quitting then what’s one more? I’ve been killed multiple times and never quit but I’ve never been killed over a damned glitch that was beyond my control. I realized that I was in the wrong, and I wouldn’t be surprised if one of you gave me hell over it, but that was a few months ago. I was simply done with the game for the day. It’s about the only time it really put me in a foul mood. 

• Thanks 1

I will Rage Quit, when I don’t feel like, Spectating, or the match is going bad, such as teaming, Jason, tunneling, me the entire match, bug caused me to be stuck etc. 

Not quite Rage Quit, but the two angriest moments have been firstly some jerkass as the last counselor kiting my Jason on the Jarvis map for about seven minutes solid before quitting out the very second I grabbed him and started the kill animation. Wasted my time and everyone else that was spectating at that point by all that running about then cowarding away when I got him. If he'd ran the clock out or taken the death it would've been fine, but not that.

Second one was some kid complaining and using generic homophobic abuse towards a friend playing Jason just because he'd killed them. I bitched him out because of it, and then he raised the volume with worse abuse and homophobia towards me that was actually pretty laughable (pointless saying my parents don't want me, random dude, I'm someone that has always got along wonderfully my whole life with both of them).

Nothing lights my fuse as quick as friends being attacked. Had that happen on this forum once too, and I confess I'm still holding hard feelings. I'm not easy or quick to genuinely anger, so if you manage it, congratulations, I'm an elephant with remembering that.

5 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

I will Rage Quit, when I don’t feel like, Spectating, or the match is going bad, such as teaming, Jason, tunneling, me the entire match, bug caused me to be stuck etc. 

Everyone hit ignore on Dead Meme. We can't have this type of unfunnyness here. If we all do it, then his terrible posting won't accidentally be shown via quotes. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Everyone hit ignore on Dead Meme. We can't have this type of unfunnyness here. If we all do it, then his terrible posting won't accidentally be shown via quotes. 

Hey, at least I was, Honest. And “Unfunniness”? Oh, I must have missed the memo, I didn't know, this was suppose to be a Joke, LOL.

Sorry, not sorry, for actually being honest and serious, explaining, why I LEAVE a match. TBH, if the members on this fourm, is shiting on other members, for not using the search function, or bad spelling and no-punctuation, but when someone (Dead Meme) actually, create comments, with clear spelling, punctuation, and opinions, He, gets shafted also. Honestly, I couldn't care less, but since other people do, it only makes sense to try, and, get involved. 

But, it doesn't matter. What do I know? I’m just some random guy on the forums, speaking their mind. Also, I don’t know what your deal is @WashingtonJones. But, you're one stubborn, dude. 

Sincerely, Dead Meme. 

14 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I have only truly “rage quit” once but it was the result of every other match I was in that day ALSO ending in a rage quit by the host. I’m not joking about that. I played over two hours without a single collected XP point. I was just hoping to be made host so I wouldn’t have to deal with that bullshit, and finally at long last I got my own lobby. People file in. Don’t know any of them. Very first round I am Jason. Things were going my way but because I was playing Roy it didn’t take much for his mask to go. I succeed in morphing away without the sweater being used. I try a different tactic to use knives at long distance and then sweater girl starts rushing me. I go into shift. I am actually in mid shift when the unthinkable happens: THE SWEATER GETS ME IN MID SHIFT! All of a sudden I get hit with a bat and then... I quit. After two hours of bullshit I snapped. I rationalized it at the time that it was just one of those days. If everybody else is quitting then what’s one more? I’ve been killed multiple times and never quit but I’ve never been killed over a damned glitch that was beyond my control. I realized that I was in the wrong, and I wouldn’t be surprised if one of you gave me hell over it, but that was a few months ago. I was simply done with the game for the day. It’s about the only time it really put me in a foul mood. 

That’s supposed to happen! Lmao!!!  I do it all the time .I can just keep tapping the sweater button and if you try to be tricky and shift towards me you’re going to get stunned 

13 hours ago, TiffanyCakes said:

That’s supposed to happen! Lmao!!!  I do it all the time .I can just keep tapping the sweater button and if you try to be tricky and shift towards me you’re going to get stunned 

Well shit, man, then the sweater/Jarvis combo is even more overpowered than I ever imagined. If nothing else, firecrackers, shotguns, and the like don't knock you out of shift then I don't see why the sweater should either. Sure, mashing "triangle" should work in case Jason comes out of shift in front of you, but not in mid flight. Damn. I guess that I have one more reason to hide out in the lake from now on. :rolleyes:

(btw, I wasn't even shifting towards her I was shifting to escape.)

Typical story, I'm hosting a game like 6 months ago, and these asshat trolls are buddied up with Jason super tight. My friends and I get the car going, Tommy (Jason Helper and scumbag troll), proceeds to drive us around to Jason so he can drag us out of the car one by one. I sent them a message to knock it off, or I'd kill the lobby. With me and my friends vs them, we were 3 vs 4 Jason helpers, 5 if you count the respawned Tommy Jarvis. They ignored me, so they decided to hold the rest of the lobby (us) hostage by running the clock down. I killed the lobby by host quitting about 3 seconds before the match was supposed to be over. During that time they were with Jason to farm whatever XP was left to farm, so when I closed the game right in those last few seconds THEN came the hate mail in the form of private messages telling me all sorts of lovely things and name calling. :) My friends and I didn't mind losing the XP, but those guys sure did.

I think one time I truly got pissed off over was just an accumulation of horrible HORRIBLE matches in the form of the most toxic and obnoxious assholes on the planet, that when I finally did get into a lobby with some decent players, the Jason player spawned at the phone cabin where I was looting and I went into hiding under the bed, he came in (I hadn't even locked the door, because I didn't want him knowing I was there). His first guess was to impaled me with his spear as Part 6 Jason at the bed. I left once the kill played out feeling very angry. Not at him, specifically, just in a bad mood from the past matches. I'm not proud of it, and I make it a point to not let things get to me again.