I usually only quit if the lobby is full of people who are blatantly helping Jason.  Even then, I usually try to get the keys to the car and kill those helping Jason before I leave.  I wouldn't really call it rage quitting when that happens at this point.  I don't really get mad or in a "rage" at all.  I typically just roll my eyes and sigh, "This trolling  shit again..." and then just run them over and/or quit.  I'm optimistic about the salt mines helping  a little overall, but I am a little worried in terms of the team killing once it's implemented.  When you quit because of team killers you will earn salt, but, as far as I can tell, the ones helping Jason will not.  In this way, I worry the salt mines may actually punish the wrong people. lol.   Oh well.  The game is still fun when playing with the right people.  I've met a ton of decent, fun people while playing in QP matches.  :)

I only quit when the ping is so high(from a crappy internet via host) that I skip around rather than walk,as Jason or a counselor 

29 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

I only quit when the ping is so high(from a crappy internet via host) that I skip around rather than walk,as Jason or a counselor 

This is the only thing I will ever leave a match over.

If Jason teamers are running around, I suicide before they can get to me. If I get glitched as Jason, I traverse the map until I find someone outside of a cabin, usually they can't resist going for a hit, which fixes the glitch. If I get that rare glitch where a counselor cannot do anything, I just look for Jason so I can die.

I raged quit once just because some other player was being so obnoxious and talking so much shit. I wouldn't respond and he just kept going on and on and on. Then started messaging me...more bullshit. The guy was just mean...like who want's to play with people like that? If someone is going to make the game that miserable...why bother? 

7 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Teamers and car teamkillers. Enough said. But I don't quit in a rage. I just leave and find another lobby.

Thats not really a rage quit.  Thats a disgust quit.

14 minutes ago, americanalien said:

I raged quit once just because some other player was being so obnoxious and talking so much shit. I wouldn't respond and he just kept going on and on and on. Then started messaging me...more bullshit. The guy was just mean...like who want's to play with people like that? If someone is going to make the game that miserable...why bother? 

Pretty sure you can mute people who don't shut up.

Some people are mean.  But they suck at talking. (Probably spent to much time insulting people via memes/gifs and doesn't understand word play) Which is a common problem nowadays.  People can't talk anymore. 

I've had a guy sit there and insult me non stop and would not shut up.  Every time he took a breath i'd slide in a few zingers, which would just make him angrier.  Even the Jason player rolled up laughing and went after the shit talker.

At one point he RAGED about.  'WHATS YOU INSTAGRAM account????"    As if i waste my time on instagram.    

After Jason killed him i asked Jason for a Time Out. to T bag his severed head.  He gave me 10 seconds....  And then started to chase me again.  LMFAO

When I am playing and my son keeps pushing the button on my receiver turning it off and on. When I turn it back on, I'm already dead. I still love my son though. :D

A couple of salty ass 150s were in a party together when I was playing with my friend in a party. I was Jason one round and did my usual slaughtering. Somebody in the other party apparently got super pissed and messaged me saying I was targeted for death.

Next round, Savini Jason shows up. It's one of this guy's friend's. He hounds me the entire game, letting the cops get called in the process, until I just die. I was one of like three kills he had that game. After the game my friend and I quit the lobby. Massively annoying.

I have come close to "rage" quiting once. I am a relatively a calm person who takes things as a joke most of the time. But when a fooking Lachappa runs (waddles) around telling Jason where I am for five minutes, then get into a closet when standing in front of a window, with the prompt to hop through the window visible, WHILE Jason is right behind me. That hurts my feels. Thank god I was the last one alive (excluding Lachappa, but he got the boat started and was gone before I died), because I had to end my nightly session and listen to some Green Day because it was the third match in a row with a Jason teamer.

On 4/26/2018 at 3:16 PM, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

Only time I've rage quit is when someone was helping Jason and the person came and said "he's fixing the phone" then he appeared and killed me. 

That's not ragequitting- that's not putting up with the bullshit.  Good for you.

5 hours ago, Ker Juice said:

That's not ragequitting- that's not putting up with the bullshit.  Good for you.

Well thank you haha. I hadn't had a great run of games before that so when that happened I said "fuck this" and left.  

• Haha 1

A guy team killed me once in public match cause I raced him to the shotgun. Next round I returned the favor. Got picked as Jason the following round ignored all other players singled him out. Let everyone else live. He spawned as Jason after a couple of these back and forth team kills. I committed suicide before he could find me. I was host. So after he corners the last guy alive, I end the match right as he grapples him lol. Just to waste his time. 

9 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

The game crashing.

Yeah, pretty much just this.

I don't think anything in this game makes me rage. I've excepted the bugs and toxic players. I live with them and still find plenty to get entertainment from. The $20 paid was a steal as much play as I've gotten out of it.

As for quitting, only when the wife gives me that look when I say I'm in the middle of the match. I know its either the game is over or my pc is making a quick exit to the front lawn... :D

• Haha 1

The host rage quit today because Jason killed them. And they were the last person left alive so the match was over anyway. On top of that they hide majority of the match and only came out when the second to last person to die came towards them hoping to get help stunning Jason. They just got out of their hiding spot and ran. And Jason tracked her down, kills her and she quits.

I’ve never rage quit, but I have had people rage quit on me. Today for example, I had a level 150 try to troll me. I ignore him at first kill three other people and finally decide it’s time to tunnel him. I make him waste all his resources and he manages to demask me, which is  pointless because the third person I killed was tommy. I finally grab him and this level 150, who abused every mechanic in the game to mess with me, instanstly rage quits.

It's funnier when they message you afterwards cussing you out and you laugh at them and they get even more mad lol I had one guy who said he was blocking me after I didn't feed into it and I just kept saying "lmao" to everything he said. Like you're blocking me, because you cussed me out? Ok lol just sore losers. I can't wait for that sweet salt to go in their wounds.

3 hours ago, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

It's funnier when they message you afterwards cussing you out and you laugh at them and they get even more mad lol I had one guy who said he was blocking me after I didn't feed into it and I just kept saying "lmao" to everything he said. Like you're blocking me, because you cussed me out? Ok lol just sore losers. I can't wait for that sweet salt to go in their wounds.

I had a guy call me a noob and the N word in one message because I slashed him back during the December patch when there were 6-8 pocket knives in a match.

5 hours ago, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

When messaged endlessly in a very small stint on Dead by Daylight I responded to the offenders with six dots. "......" For some reason it pissed them off even more. I don't know what is up with that game but from level 1 to level 10 as The Huntress I received a salty message once per match. I just didn't care to explain that dispite my low level I pick things up fast because I have been playing video games for 37 of my 40 years on the planet and if I bagged your maxed out character it's because you fucking suck. :)

Got close a few days ago. This kid, who was maybe 14 was hacking the game, making himself invisible. He bragged about how Gun Media hates him and that his goal is to continue pissing them off. I knew something was up when his character picture in the lobby was a white square. Really wish we could name and shame tbh.

Hackers and cheaters, toxic behavior including excessive trolling with stuns. 

8 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Got close a few days ago. This kid, who was maybe 14 was hacking the game, making himself invisible. He bragged about how Gun Media hates him and that his goal is to continue pissing them off. I knew something was up when his character picture in the lobby was a white square. Really wish we could name and shame tbh.

There was a kid doing that in a lobby on PS4 , he did it once and I called him out, he said it was a glitch, he did it again next match , and I told him I Took a screen shot and reported his name, he left after that, he couldn’t have been older than 10.