Have you ever rage quit a match in F13th? What were the circumstances??

I’ve done it before and i’ve done it more than once honestly.I know I know...I’m the only person on this forum who has rage quit 🤷‍♂️.Yes it’s just a game but I play to win like most people.But when I die and I know it’s because of someone else...I’m done.I remember jumping into a cabin thinking people were smart enough to lock doors ...NOPE...there is Jason ..right in my face .

I was playing as AJ so I fixed the car and the phone ...meanwhile everyone else is running around leaving doors open and looking for pocket knives ..well long story short I found everything but the key which someone took and started the car without me...they later crashed ...died and I left as Jason had his eyes on me next .

It seems like quick play is the absolute worst lobby of all time to be apart of ...It’s usually plagued with 6 to 12 year olds who search for pocket knives and then they still end up dying quickly...It’s even more annoying because I spend my time going behind them locking doors .

This last one is funny ...I don’t mind spawn killing...but when you spawn kill when there is only 4 councilors ...I mean this guy killed my Tiffany right as she got done saying..”What am I gonna do?”  Jason said “Obviously nothing but take this axe to your face “ I didn’t quit that match ..I just think sometimes things are so redicoulus it’s funny .

Confess your RQ sins 🤣

Only time I've rage quit is when someone was helping Jason and the person came and said "he's fixing the phone" then he appeared and killed me. 

• Like 3

I rage quit when playing with soft Jason teamers. It's cool if you want to play with your friends, but unfair when Jason & multiple counselors are in a clique together during matches. It usually results in friends ignoring other players with mics and Jason killing off all the randoms early on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, silencedeffect said:

I rage quit when playing with soft Jason teamers. It's cool if you want to play with your friends, but unfair when Jason & multiple counselors are in a clique together. It usually results in friends ignoring other players with mics and Jason killing off all the strangers early on.

I don't quit for teamers, I'd rather record them doing it and post it to YouTube. I have even sent them friend requests so I could tag them in the videos.

• Like 2

I did once. I think I'd been spawn killed 5 times that night and once again Jason showed up said screw it and turned off the game. Closest after that is when my game glitches(being interaction locked as Jason mostly). Most of the time I try to play through it but sometimes it's just too much of a mess.

• Like 1

1 time while I was hosting (a very rare occasion), a jason teamer crashed the car into a tree to let jason pick out each of the passengers.  After the second passenger was pulled out and killed, I jumped in front of the driver to run me over, and then closed the round, so the driver wouldn't get the 200 xp for escaping or the 500 xp for completed round to offset the -1000 betrayal xp.

Salt points?  Worth it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

1 time while I was hosting (a very rare occasion), a jason teamer crashed the car into a tree to let jason pick out each of the passengers.  After the second passenger was pulled out and killed, I jumped in front of the driver to run me over, and then closed the round, so the driver wouldn't get the 200 xp for escaping or the 500 xp for completed round to offset the -1000 betrayal xp.

Salt points?  Worth it.

I don't consider that rage quitting, you may have been enraged by what was going on, but you were strategic about quitting.

• Like 1

I have quit out to stop Jason and his teamers getting points when I was the host.

I died early and left the room for something and came back to them chatting saying 2 people were leading Jason to others and they were driving the 4 seater, beeping the horn to get others to get in and then letting Jason grab them out. I asked the 3 other players with mics if I should quit and they said hell yeah. left it until they were driving towards the exit and quit out.

Got a salty message saying I was butt hurt for dying and everything lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I don't consider that rage quitting, you may have been enraged by what was going on, but you were strategic about quitting.

I am patient with my retribution 

tumblr_ndgjmtrXyL1tyfqs1o1_500.gif

I Rage Quit when my power goes out from a storm or someone hitting a power pole. New Orleans has bad drivers and shit weather.

All seriously, I don't Quit purposely as Jason or counselor on terms I can control. No matter how bad. When I see teamers, I suicide so the Jason player won't have opportunity to get any XP from me while I still get XP. I been in matches as Jason with game breaking bugs on my end and instead of quitting, I just told everyone to just go get XP and play. If I end up in a lobby full of trolls and cheaters when I'm Jason who will do nothing but exploit with their unlimited pocket knife hacks and speed hacks and chain stun exploits, I'll just be a dick and park Jason in the water while I go have coffee or wait till I see someone split up.

• Like 1

Glitches as Jason while in the early stages of the game have made me rage quit or simply conceed.

When the host has a shitty connection. I send them a message saying to get better internet and then I leave.

• Like 1

Bugs/glitches or lag that prevent me from being able to "Jason." Assholes team killing with cars. Teamers leading Jason to you and helping him by opening doors or trying to block windows. Any of these things happen and I'm out.

I rage quit the other day. Was pulled out of the car by Jason and had a pocket knife so I broke free, avoiding the fatal rubber banding glitch, and hit E to pick up the shotgun I'd dropped. Upon doing so my AJ proceeded to open the door and sit in the car without actually opening the door and getting in the car. I was then stuck in the seated position, with Jason between me and the car, and could only spin in place. 

Had already been through a series of bad matches leading up to that so, yeah, I just turned the game off. 

There's a myriad of things that will get me to just quit playing after so many matches, but it's not often a rage quit. That usually takes something special.

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever rage quit. Some things bother the hell out of me but it's a game at the end of the day. I try not to take it seriously and if I run into a bad match I'll just leave when it's over. I'll just go to the bathroom or make some food if there are Jason teamers. One time while I was Jason they called the cops and the player who was Tommy just wanted to be a duechbag and he kept hitting me and tea bagging me and ran in the opposite direction of the cops to continue to do that while we had about 10 minutes left in the match. I'm not that good of a Jason but enough was enough. Just escape so we can get to the next match. So I just went and made food while the game was still going. Tommy realized I stopped chasing him and escaped with the cops. Then he called me trash in the lobby and left. rounds like that aren't fun. You escaping shows your skill enough as it is, but purposely staying to beat up on a Jason and then tea bagging over and over is just being a dick and it makes the game not fun. Especially for the people spectating. But I didn't quit. I still got my xp and at the end of the day I didn't give the Tommy th satisfaction of continuing to troll me and I even had a conversation with my family with the mic on and was eating so he knew I wasn't playing his game. At the end of it he was the one mad and pissed while I was laughing.

Ive been killed as Jason once and I didn't quit.

Ive been ran over and didn't quit.

The other day was the first time I've ever quit. It was when I escaped and Jason teamers went to a campfire and dance while Jason stood with them. I quit cause I'm not watching that shit for 15 minutes. Escape or die. That's how to play.

Ive never rage quit.

If it comes to assholes, teamers, or trolls, my friends and I usually give them a taste of their own medicine to make them rage. 

The perks about playing with a few friends in QP is, if theres a glitch (Jasons powers bugged/counselors bugged) or someone trolling by hiding items in a locked room, I can either help out or get help. I know there are some people who, whichever side theyre playing, wouldnt bother to assist the other but I find it to be good sportsmanship. There have been times where Ive been bugged as Jason and let the person that got me unstuck go, or if an items locked in a room, Ill break the door and come back later.

Dont rage quit, get revenge ;) 

• Like 1

When a newb Buggzy followed me around and got us both killed.

I've never raged quit, but I've come close to it. Usually only occurs when I die from the game being glitchy.

Nope. 

Especially if you are host. You are a dick and deny people experience and badge progress. 

On Pinehurst I aided a fellow counselor in fixing the boat.  They then hopped in and left me.  I started to run off when they miraculously came back.  After getting in, they proceeded to do laps around the island like a NASCAR driver until Jason(his buddy) came.  I hopped out and took off.  Unfortunately two other folks saw me running and went to the boat only to be driven out in the water, one by one,  and drowned.  Meanwhile, boat dick is left to get back on the boat and drive around pointing out where everyone left is.  

• Like 1