I just wanted to say thank you for not updating in April...Like many other people I was angry about the update not happening...But after some binge playing I realized it is probably for the best. 

While playing I realized that if the game is as great as it is now, even with the glitches...Then the wait is probably worth it. You all took a kick ass flick, and made it into a highly addictive bad ass game...Plus it takes me back to when I was 8 playing the NES version lol... Nostalgia is priceless...Thank you for the game, and your honesty. I'll wait happily! 

Grimcheefer187...... Side note....Hit me up on PS4 anyone...for some F13TH SLAYING and PLAYING! 

• Like 4

It's kinda frustrating, but the game still remains incredible. I keep playing 4 hours a day and still have a lot of fun.

Level 150. All tapes. All badges. All achievements. Still loving the game. 

• Like 3

I have to agree. We need more posts like this. Friend request sent ;) I'm polarex1225 on ps4

• Like 1

@GriMcheefer187, Hello. Yes, That's the best.  When I get a  chance to play I always hae a great time. I am looking forward to the new update, whenever it happens. I'll F/R you when I get a chance to jump on next.

on PSN: EVL--13

• Like 1

Seriously this is one of the most addictive games I have ever played. When i play this for 4 hours the time flies. I think the game needs a few tweaks but even if nothing changed this would still be one of my favorites of all time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ifuseekandy said:

It's kinda frustrating, but the game still remains incredible. I keep playing 4 hours a day and still have a lot of fun.

Level 150. All tapes. All badges. All achievements. Still loving the game. 

You're an outlier and do not represent the average player. I have a psn friend who only plays F13, seriously, Ive never seen she playing another game in almost a year. Shes's an outlier too. 

Games should't be made to outlier. I mean, of course they're valuable, but they aren't enough. 

PSN: qcici57 :)))))))))

• Like 1

4 hours a day?  Maybe when you just start the playing game.  This game sucks too much, way too flawed,   (and is way too repetitive) to play that much after level 40 or so . ROFLMAO 

2-3 matches tops is enough after enough time playing this game 

2 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

4 hours a day?  Maybe when you just start the playing game.  This game sucks too much  (and is way too repetitive) to play that much after level 40 or so . ROFLMAO 

Don't antagonize somebody for their devotement to this game. this game IS addictive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Don't antagonize somebody for their devotement to this game. this game IS addictive.

I don't see the addictive side of it. Call of Duty Black Ops for the PS3  was addictive for instance. This game after you demolish 200-300 QP lobbies as Jason (or even 100) , and play with a bunch of random QP goons that don't go for crap  over and over again for a month or two and a million online Trolls  unlock all the Jason's and seen all the maps, there isn't much left to do to keep you interested

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

I don't see the addictive side of it. Call of Duty Black Ops for the PS3  was addictive for instance. This game after you demolish 200-300 QP lobbies as Jason (or even 100) , and play with a bunch of random QP goons that don't go for crap  over and over again for a month or two and a million online Trolls  unlock all the Jason's and seen all the maps, there isn't much left to do to keep you interested

Its that on the seat adrenaline rush that makes people comeback to play.The clutchness of  everything you do is crucial.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, slvrs said:

You're an outlier and do not represent the average player. I have a psn friend who only plays F13, seriously, Ive never seen she playing another game in almost a year. Shes's an outlier too. 

Games should't be made to outlier. I mean, of course they're valuable, but they aren't enough. 

5 hours ago, DorianRo said:

4 hours a day?  Maybe when you just start the playing game.  This game sucks too much, way too flawed,   (and is way too repetitive) to play that much after level 40 or so . ROFLMAO 

2-3 matches tops is enough after enough time playing this game 

When you have a group of friends that knows how to play and have kinda the same time free as you do, yes, you still can play 4+ hours a day and still have some fun.

Why do people still engage that guy? Just don't even acknowledge him and he will go away. Or make him hilariously outraged. Either way, it will be a good time.

• Like 1