gyaaft

"We may be going through a rough patch with the Emblem System, but at least we're not Friday the 13th"

36 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Sigh, I never said anything about DBD Having better Map Design, Although I Actually Like Some of the Maps more than Pinehurst (Gideon Plant, The Forest one, Forgot the name), DBD Is Focused around a Different type of "Story", And It's not all about slashing everyone to death, Also I actually Prefer the Stealthier aspect of DbD

You can really escape if you are the Last Person Alive, By getting to the hatch!

Although in F13 That Is Made Harder because Jason Has Not One, Not Two, But three abilities to track you down (Three because of Improved Sense in Rage), I mean you could hide, But Jason will still find you because Of Sense, Or because he entered the cabin you were in and Your counselor screams when he gets near to your hiding place. 

Stealth Aspect of DBD > Stealth Aspect of F13

I agree that the stealth aspect maybe better.  But thats something that can easily be fixed.

DBD maps look like something some modder whipped up for a survival map on L4D.

Escaping by hatch..  Really?   Guess its better then dying by hook..

At the end of the day.  DBD still doesn't have KILLERS killing but boast about killers.  That itself is a huge joke to me.

Its popularity means nothing.  People nowadays are brainless sheep.     We live in an age where people think Cache Me Outside bitch is good rapper.   People think Fortnite is a good game.   So obviously in bizzaro world people will think some game where Killers don't kill is a good KILLER game.

Its not all about the Slashing.   But at least Slashing will actually kill players in F`3th.  Unlike DBD where Leatherface can hack someone with a chainsaw for 20 mins and they're still alive.

Just reading the comments on DBD reddit made me laugh.     * No one notices the killers don't kill?    Dafuk?  :D

DBD doesn't have killers.. They have Cosplayers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

I agree that the stealth aspect maybe better.  But thats something that can easily be fixed.

DBD maps look like something some modder wiped up for a survival map on L4D.

At the end of the day.  DBD still doesn't have KILLERS killing but boast about killers.  That itself is a huge joke to me.

Its popularity means nothing.  People nowadays are brainless sheep.     We live in an age where people think Cache Me Outside bitch is good rapper.   People think Fortnite is a good game.   So obviously in bizzaro world people with think some game where Killers don't kill is a good game.

Its not all about the Slashing.   But at least Slashing will actually kill players in F`3th.  Unlike DBD where Leatherface can hack someone with a chainsaw for 20 mins and they're still alive.

Just reading the comments on DBD reddit made me laugh.     * No one notices the killers don't kill?    Dafuk?  :D

9b6798331f8b5a69068e14d61f168a80.jpg

*Writes HuDawg out of the list*

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

thanks for the feedback it's simply because English isn't my native language.

I wondered. I had to reread it a couple times to get the idea down.

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

DBD has ONE kill per killer, and can only be used with a specific item equipped at certain moments.

DbD can put all the updates the want.   Seems to me they are missing the most important aspect of having a MOVIE slasher in their game.  The killing.

DBD with all its so called updates and less bugs is still an inferior game when it comes do map design, game play and kills.

Not to mention that one kill is poorly animated if compared to Jason's multiple kills.

12 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

Will F13 beat DBD?

Who Cares!? They are similar games but aren't the same, Play whichever you like better, OR Both if your door swings that way.... 

12 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yet roblox had more all-time peak than them! even club peguin lmao.

Yea... I don’t really see that as an insult to Dead by Daylight. Roblox is, or was?, huge with kids. Like ridiculously huge- toy lines and everything. Club Penguin was also huge, being bought by Disney.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

Yea... I don’t really see that as an insult to Dead by Daylight. Roblox is, or was?, huge with kids. Like ridiculously huge- toy lines and everything. Club Penguin was also huge, being bought by Disney.

it's an insult because Roblox has better kills lol they don't need any hooks in that game.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

it's an insult because Roblox has better kills lol they don't need any hooks in that game.

Okiedokie.

11 minutes ago, malloymk said:

People can like what they like. I don't give a shit.

Couldn't have said it better. I like carrots, but not peas. As a matter of fact, I hate peas! I wonder what the statistics say for who likes peas more than carrots? Wait, what were we talking about?

I would rather look at statistical data to determine whos better since the playerbase doesn't dictate who is better.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I would rather look at statistical data to determine whos better since the playerbase doesn't dictate who is better.

When comparing video games "Better" is subjective. More people played clash of clans than both of these games combined, does that make it better?

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

When comparing video games "Better" is subjective. 

Subjective can turn objective through non-personal bias or personal thoughts.

A larger player base doesn't make a game better. CoD has a huge player base but I personally think those games suck. It's ultimately impossible to say a game is better than another as it comes down to personal taste.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

A larger player base doesn't make a game better. CoD has a huge player base but I personally think those games suck. It's ultimately impossible to say a game is better than another as it comes down to personal taste.

We need a legit game reviewer company.

I don't see how that would work really. Any review would in the end come down to that person's opinion. 

15 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I don't see how that would work really. Any review would in the end come down to that person's opinion. 

Thats why reviews have different themes from gameplay to story and etc.

I don't always take stock in reviews these days, not just for games but film s too. There's a lot of low scoring stuff I actually like. 

14 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

Will F13 beat DBD?

Only to the grave

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I wondered. I had to reread it a couple times to get the idea down.

Yup i have reread it myself ,  i must admit that some , and . would have helped but will try to be more careful now.

As i said F13 is grief by teammers and cheaters that destroys the game by teamkilling , helping Jason and exploit physics.

DBD is very limited in gameplay we can't use weapons , no doors to open and only one objective ( Generators ) plus the game does not support voice chat i think.

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

DBD maps look like something some modder whipped up for a survival map on L4D.

Its popularity means nothing.  People nowadays are brainless sheep.     We live in an age where people think Cache Me Outside bitch is good rapper.   People think Fortnite is a good game.   So obviously in bizzaro world people will think some game where Killers don't kill is a good KILLER game.

DBD doesn't have killers.. They have Cosplayers.

Fair Points, Although this was more about the Games Popularity than It's Mechanics

But Yes I do hope they fix the stealth aspect in F13